milling question

what mop herb is going to give me the best number of pigments but not crazy expensive, in other words what's mop version of whiptail.

Green Leaf Tea is probably the cheapest. Not sure the volume it mills. I have a ton of the herbs. I need to send them to my inscriptionist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tarc70 View Post
    Green Leaf Tea is probably the cheapest. Not sure the volume it mills. I have a ton of the herbs. I need to send them to my inscriptionist.

ive milled a lot of green tea leaf, and the drop rate of the rare pigment is pretty low, but its probably the easiest to farm and its very cheap on the AH . its the only herb ive milled so far so i cant compare it to the others. i just found the drop of the rare pigment very low.

Green tea and Rain Poppy seems similar(low), though in my very small, very limited sample size, Rain Poppy has been a little bit better, but also a little bit more expensive.

The deal with whiptail was that it was so ridiculously easy to farm up and down the river. Time will tell which routes botters will choose this time around, and that will become the "cheap" milling herb. Apparently, they all drop the the same number of pigments except Fool's Cap and Golden Lotus (heaven forbid!) which drop ever so slightly more.

Right now GTL is the best option (at least on my server, probably similar/worse on others) since it's ~70-80g a stack, while the 50% chance ones are like 3-500g+ atm.