Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Share Your Love Story

As the heading says just share your love story.
    It can about your past or about your present.
    Also mention how you seen him or her first, how did you fall in love, who proposed first.

Well even it is sad story you share it in this thread. Plz Don't write any imaginative story here like i did a few months ago.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Deleted
    MIA. And liking it.

No harm in sharing the abridged version of my story I suppose.

I grew up in an extremely broken household with an abusive alcoholic father and a mother that was so depressed that she didn't do much aside from lay in bed and cry all day. Following in the footsteps of my older sister, I bolted at 15 and cycled between sleeping on couches and occasionally on the streets. When I was 17, I managed to get my then-girlfriend pregnant. We lived together until I found out she was cheating on me with some guy she worked with. After I found out, she abandoned my son and I. Due to the lost income, we were evicted. I finally ate my pride and called my sister, who graciously allowed us to move in.

Unfortunately, I turned to the bottle to cope with the stress. (Well, I say bottle. I preferred cans.) One night, I was pulled over while a little on the drunk side and ended up in jail. Luckily for me, my sister bailed me out and payed half of my court fees. (Which, might I add, worked out rather well. I wasn't given a DUI, and aside from probation I basically got off scot free.) From then on out, I swore off of booze, but I needed something to replace it. That thing was WoW.

My first character and main was an orc warrior. At around level 30 or so I joined a small guild and began running a load of 5-mans. Right off the bat, this priest and I hit it off rather well and we eventually started talking. As it just so happens, she didn't live too far from me, so I went to visit. One thing led to another, and the next thing I know we're living together and getting married. That was 5-6 years ago.

Today, my son (now 12) calls her mom and we have a baby on the way. Life is good.

... And so is the sex.
    CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k 3.4GHz | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR3-1866 | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 760 4GB (2-Way SLI) | Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45
    Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 65.0 CFM CPU Cooler; 200mm Fans x3; | Case: HAF 922 | PSU: Corsair Pro 750W

80+ FPS in Raids on Ultra. Stay mad.
    This setup no longer hits 80+ FPS in raids on Ultra. Stay sad.

I saw her around before, I've heard of her, but it wasn't until I really got to know her that I fell in love with her.

Mywaifu4ever
    Last edited by Digglett; 2012-09-26 at 03:27 PM.

Deleted
    Love weakens the mind and the body!

I hate love (it seems to be a good philosophy subject)

Once upon a time love didn't exist, and they lived happily ever after. The end.

Quote Originally Posted by Rheckameohs View Post
    No harm in sharing the abridged version of my story I suppose.

I grew up in an extremely broken household with an abusive alcoholic father and a mother that was so depressed that she didn't do much aside from lay in bed and cry all day. Following in the footsteps of my older sister, I bolted at 15 and cycled between sleeping on couches and occasionally on the streets. When I was 17, I managed to get my then-girlfriend pregnant. We lived together until I found out she was cheating on me with some guy she worked with. After I found out, she abandoned my son and I. Due to the lost income, we were evicted. I finally ate my pride and called my sister, who graciously allowed us to move in.

Unfortunately, I turned to the bottle to cope with the stress. (Well, I say bottle. I preferred cans.) One night, I was pulled over while a little on the drunk side and ended up in jail. Luckily for me, my sister bailed me out and payed half of my court fees. (Which, might I add, worked out rather well. I wasn't given a DUI, and aside from probation I basically got off scot free.) From then on out, I swore off of booze, but I needed something to replace it. That thing was WoW.

My first character and main was an orc warrior. At around level 30 or so I joined a small guild and began running a load of 5-mans. Right off the bat, this priest and I hit it off rather well and we eventually started talking. As it just so happens, she didn't live too far from me, so I went to visit. One thing led to another, and the next thing I know we're living together and getting married. That was 5-6 years ago.

Today, my son (now 12) calls her mom and we have a baby on the way. Life is good.

... And so is the sex.
    Wow thats awful man, kudos to you though for breaking free and congratz to a well deserved life

Deleted
    Itt: beta ***s , 2d waifus/husbandos, and some weird guys like me.

Before I switched schools I had a girlfriend , blah blah blah. I never saw her again since I moved from there , and considered the relationship has ended since she wasn't logging on Y!M/any other site or message me. Anyway, today I met her again, at school, and she instantly recognized and greeted me with a big smile on her face. She's even prettier than before, I hope I'll make it out with her again soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    My short recent love story.

Asked a girl out, she said yes. Didn't have her number but have her on facebook so later that night ask for her number on facebook. A couple of days later she replies, now these weren't her exact words but the gist of it "I'm going to be busy for the rest of my life, sorry" and thus ends my love story.

10+ Year Old Account
    I met my wife at a bar about 7 years ago. I thought she was hot, so I went up to her and offered to buy her a drink, she accepted, we talked, I got her number, called her a few days later, we went out on a date, fast forward 2 years we're engaged, fast forward another year we're married. We're now been married for 4.5 years.

We have a relationship for the ages despite the mundane beginning.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    My short recent love story.

Asked a girl out, she said yes. Didn't have her number but have her on facebook so later that night ask for her number on facebook. A couple of days later she replies, now these weren't her exact words but the gist of it "I'm going to be busy for the rest of my life, sorry" and thus ends my love story.
    End her life, date the body. Problem solved.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Deleted
    My love story ended when I told the dude that I liked him and he told me he wasn't gay/bi.

Saddest thing ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, the file "Love Story" has yet to be found again after delete. Invalid File search, try again?
    Howay the lads!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    My love story ended when I told the dude that I liked him and he told me he wasn't gay/bi.

Saddest thing ever.
    I thought you guys could tell your own. Like gaydar or something.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Love is a verb.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    I thought you guys could tell your own. Like gaydar or something.
    Would make things a whole lot easier :/ Never had a relationship 'cause it would have to be hidden, I'll wait till I'm ready. Also, don't think I've ever truly "loved" someone, just liked them loads.

Met my current boyfriend in a high school ecology class. He thought I was kind of obnoxious at first, but we grew on each other after we learned that we were both video game addicts and were just total geeks, and we've been dating for 2 and a half years now. Nothing extraordinary or different or anything like that, but that's my story, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Deleted
    It ended horribly and the duration of the pain caused was longer than the relationship itself.

Never again.

10+ Year Old Account
    So far, no broken hearts or anything. My first day of senior year, I got asked out by this girl (it was a little awkward, I know). Two years later, just seeing her brightens my day. She seems to be marriage material, but we're waiting on that till after college and such is done.

Also, inb4 lotion...
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...