Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Battle pets!! What battle pets do you think are the best / OP?

Hi guys,

I have around 90 pets in my collection. This means i have alot of choices to make.
    I wanne lvl a good pet team so i was wondering what pets you guys think are very good if not the best atm.

I have been reading some abilitys and the one i realy liked was Gostly skull.

He can kill himself and for 9 turns the enemy TEAM takes 50% more dmg.

Any1 els got some cool pets??

Greetz Konoz

Word is that Bear cubs have an OP heal.
    Otherwise, my strongest pet so far is the Curious Oracle Hatchling (humanoid) because it heals after each successful hit it does, giving you a slight advantage.

I'm also loving the raptor hatchlings, their third attack gives you a big heal if your opponent dies from it, making it useful when you're facing 2 pets or more.
    http://samaramon.co/
    My transmog & misc. blog!

10+ Year Old Account
    Pandaren monk seems solid, mechanical pets seem really strong overall. Haven't gotten all that far though, max level pets are for me. Only tried a few pvp pet battles because for some reason I am always facing pets 5+ levels above me. Then I just die gracefully and everything seems op >.< submitted stuff about pvp pet battle pairing to bug report though, can't believe it is intentional, 5 levels make a massive difference in pet health, damage and ammount of abilities available.

Willy of course.

The mechanical gnome turret ability is pretty cool, and it stacks. And it attacks them every round even when it's their turn. Build two turrets, then swap.

10+ Year Old Account
    All I know so far is that my Fossilized Hatchling is a freaking tank. He tends to get a lot more experience than my other pets because he always survives the fight. (Getting a free turn if he dies certainly helps a lot with that!)

Quote Originally Posted by Samaramon View Post
    Word is that Bear cubs have an OP heal.
    A Roar, Maul, Hibernate cycle is what I'm using and it works pretty well so far, even against pets that are strong against Beast-type moves (Maul seems to be bugged, though, and hits twice frequently, even if the target isn't bleeding). My Panda Cub is my anchor because of this.

The other two I haven't settled on, but I like the moves the spiders get, lending itself to some nice leeching (got a rare Widow Spiderling ).

Gilnean Raven has a nice move setup once you get to 15, too.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Deleted
    Its hard to pick my pet :d

10+ Year Old Account
    lil tarecgosa seems decent.

landro's lichling seems kinda weak.
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

10+ Year Old Account
    Sprite Darter Hatchling is extremely OP. Its Arcane Blast ability hits for about 1/3 of the pet's health in one hit, and like a Mage's AB, it only gets stronger after that. At level 8, my Hatchling is hitting max around 300.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    Pandaren monk seems solid, mechanical pets seem really strong overall. Haven't gotten all that far though, max level pets are for me. Only tried a few pvp pet battles because for some reason I am always facing pets 5+ levels above me. Then I just die gracefully and everything seems op >.< submitted stuff about pvp pet battle pairing to bug report though, can't believe it is intentional, 5 levels make a massive difference in pet health, damage and ammount of abilities available.
    I hear many people are working the match up system by having one high level pet and two level one pets on their team. Since it matches based on average, they get matched against lower level teams.
    Quote Originally Posted by Byniri View Post
    Sprite Darter Hatchling is extremely OP. Its Arcane Blast ability hits for about 1/3 of the pet's health in one hit, and like a Mage's AB, it only gets stronger after that. At level 8, my Hatchling is hitting max around 300.
    Yeah I had to stop using my Sprite Darter because it was just too easy. Right now I am using my Deathy (humanoid ability + scorched earth is fun), my Dark Whelpling since he has a good variety of attack types, and trying a few different pets in the third slot like the Fossilized Hatchling, Tiny Shale Spider, and Mini Diablo.

Having a god damn blast with the Pet Battles though. I have not even set foot on Pandaria yet...

Winter's little helper has a pretty strong attack.

Plus it's good when you have a gnome fetish.

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    I currently have a couple past the level 11 area, and from my experience so far the Mechanical companions seems to be rather good. The ones I use also has a "second" life, seeing that they resurrect with 30%'ish health if killed.

10+ Year Old Account
    The best pets are those you like the most.

Pandaren Monk is pretty good. The Mechanicals will be good if they have some form of heal too, since they actually rez with 20% hp after dying, unlike the Undead ones, which die and only come back to life for 1 round

Deleted
    I'm using Lil'XT, the Obsidian Hatchling and the Arcane servant frmo the Higher Learning achievement. Not sure about the last one, I may change it I will see when I reach the higher abilities (for the moment top is my hatchling level 10)

Lil'XT is AWESOME

ohmygod zergling rush

Deleted
    Pokemonnn FTW

I've liked spirit of competition! For some reason he ends up being the only one alive and decides to take on trainers 1vs3.

I thought that ability of the Ghostly Skull looked interesting. I got mine to level 22 before I realized most decent teams get their first kill on turn 3 or 4, so an ability that gives 100% bonus for 1 or 2 turns is better than 50% for 9, in my opinion.