Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Its a 68% speed increase.

Mount it and look at your speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nurhlag View Post

Considering almost everyone these days has various speed-boosting buffs and such (guild perks and the like), I'm going to immediately question your number, because it doesn't mesh with any other mount in the game. Even apprentice riding (+60%) shows up as 76% with guild perk. So which is it?

Probably the runspeed enchant on your boots. If it doesn't get 10% mountspeed from your guild, it should get 8% runspeed.

So I got the item that you can use to knock people off mounts from the rarespawn. It has like a .5sec cast, so yeah you can't cast it while falling or from a mount. BUT YOU CAN FROM ZEN FLIGHT!

You can mount up on the cloud however (regardless of how high you are).

Its 60%.

Personally, I love it for fishing out in the middle of the ocean.

Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    new character, new realm, starting from scratch, no heirlooms, no alts, currently only lvl 69. and 10k sounds like an exaggeration to me
    and luckily somone posted it for ~30g the other night so i picked it up.
    You make about 12k from 85-90 actually depending on where you level
    Last edited by Bluey111; 2012-10-08 at 07:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluey111 View Post
    LOL. I'm not sure what quests you were doing, but I barely made 3k from 85-90 and I only did dungeons once for quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluey111 View Post
    I made give or take 3k on my rogue from 85-90, doing zones as they were intended ( and this is even factoring in going back to some zones for a handfull of quests needed for loremaster of Pandaria, so yielding 13g / unfinished quest )

i think it rlly needs 2 work like druids form, give us fast speed increase with skill level. this 60% doesnt cut it for me, and i dont find it that useful even for gatherting herbs. it wud be more convienent like druids mount. I mean cmon they gave monks a moonglade and ALMSOT a druid flight form, cmon blizz

i probably made about 8k gold questing 85-90, and i spent quite a bit on other things, so the 10k doesnt seem unreasonable.....

I've made a little over 2K so far, and I'm only lv87. I sent all of his money to another toon, so he'd start "empty" for this very reason, to see how much I earned. And I'm not selling the BoE gear I find, it gets DE'd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, this glyph is fun. Instant fall saving, DBZ homage, and overall fun. This is one my favorite glyphs ever.

I think my favorite use is being able to freefall. It can be incredibly useful to be able to fall and live so quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Nurhlag View Post

It's definitely 60%, my character sheet shows a movement speed of 176%(the extra 16% being the guild perk). I definitely like the glyph regardless of the speed increase especially since I can use it to get out of tight clusters of mobs without having to worry about them aggroing or respawning on top of me while casting my normal mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    LOL. I'm not sure what quests you were doing, but I barely made 3k from 85-90 and I only did dungeons once for quests.
    What's so funny about that? That's pretty much what I made leveling 85-90 on my Monk and made about another 4-5k finishing up the zones I didn't do with a few dailies after capping and I also only did dungeons once for the quests so I don't know what you were doing that only net you an extra 3k gold while leveling.

Deleted
    If someone could answer if this is workable in BGs and indoors.

Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post
    If someone could answer if this is workable in BGs and indoors.
    No, it is not.

I'm not sure if this is intended but Zen Flight can be used for so many things, one in particular is ganking, I'm in the process of making a video right now showing every cool little trick you can do with the Zen Flight spell, it's great to break away from the norm and do things with style, Monk Style!

Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    new character, new realm, starting from scratch, no heirlooms, no alts, currently only lvl 69. and 10k sounds like an exaggeration to me
    and luckily somone posted it for ~30g the other night so i picked it up.
    My Monk got the Bread Winner achievement just after dinging 90. Not an exaggeration.