Thread: Harmony and JC.

Harmony and JC.

So, I'mlevel 88 and i have had 1 primal and 5 motes of harmony for some time, but i have yet to find out how to use them. I wonder if anyone got clues on how to use them, so I atleast don't spend them wrong, cause they seem quite rare!
    Roses are Red, Nuts are brown, Skirts go Up, Pants go Down, Body to Body, Skin to Skin, When it is Stiff, Stick it In, The Longer its In, The stronger it Gets, It goes in Dry, Comes out Wet, It comes out dripping,and it starts to Sag, Its not what you Think ... Its a tea bag!

By primal you mean the spirit of harmony right? If so all I can use it for as JC so far is research "Secrets of the Stone" which takes 3 spirits of harmony and allows you to do additional research off the 1 day cooldown but with built in cooldown of it's hard to get 3 spirits very often. Not sure if there is anything else to use them for though.

You can buy ore for Spirits of Harmony.(at the vendor in Vale of Eternal Blossoms)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Each crafting profession has a use for Spirit of Harmony, either for rare/epic items or for bypassing daily cooldowns. Like Drathos said, if you're gathering only then you can use your SoH to buy things like ore and herbs and enchanting mats (similar to how you could spend JP on mats in Cata).

Hmm, so we can farm non-stop on mote of harmony and learn all the JC receipe in a few days instead of wasting rare gems on research?

Deleted
    You can't really farm mote of harmony, it's a somewhat rare drop from random Pandaria creatures.

Not really that rare. A few areas have fast respawn low-hp packs of mobs that can be AOE farm quite efficiently.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus_The_Mage View Post
    Not really that rare. A few areas have fast respawn low-hp packs of mobs that can be AOE farm quite efficiently.
    such as???