Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What's your Shado-Pan reputation?

I hit 90 yesterday, did all the Shadopan quests in Townlong and Dread Wastes and the southwest corner of Kunlai. Now I'm stuck with 300 more reputation required to get honored. I can't get any dailies in Towlong at their garrison like it was available in the beta. The NPC in the vale says I need to build rep with Golden Lotus first.

Did I miss any quests somwhere? Is it possible to be honored just from the leveling quests?

You need revered with Golden Lotus

Deleted
    Anyways to increase GL rep outside of dailies?

GL rep outside of dailies? evered with Golden Lotus

Deleted
    I'm seem stuck at 4953, did all the quests in townlong, kun lai, but cant seem to find more, how did you get 5700?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I'm at 5008/6000 how'd you get higher? lol
    Back in my day, we killed bosses 400 times a day...uphill both ways...in the snow...and we fucking liked it. In related news, I hear that uninstalling WoW completely from your hard drive and then reinstalling it resets your RNG numbers. -septor

some quests in jade forest, the shado pan are all over the place
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chosenkiwi View Post
    Anyways to increase GL rep outside of dailies?
    Not that I've seen. Prepare for the slow death march of old school rep grinds. It is a little better than it used to be though. At least the dailies change it up and give fake freshness to the situation. It also seems a little faster than other reps have been. I could be completely deluding myself though, I have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Not that I've seen. Prepare for the slow death march of old school rep grinds. It is a little better than it used to be though. At least the dailies change it up and give fake freshness to the situation. It also seems a little faster than other reps have been. I could be completely deluding myself though, I have no idea.
    Also remember that exalted rep this time around is pretty much just vanity stuff so you only need to get to revered to get the advantages from the reps so the time it takes to get revered to exalted you aren't missing out on gear you could have had

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Threndsa View Post
    Also remember that exalted rep this time around is pretty much just vanity stuff so you only need to get to revered to get the advantages from the reps so the time it takes to get revered to exalted you aren't missing out on gear you could have had
    Yes, this is true thankfully. I still wish that rep was awarded inside of dungeons though. I prefer running dungeons and getting specific rep like in TBC than the tabard system. Having neither of them is pretty limiting. I think the concept of tabards should have been applied to every activity you can do in the game, making whatever content you like doing relevant. I realize the values would have to be incredibly low to balance something like that, but it would be better than a dailies or bust attitude.

I'm pushing hardcore to get this junk done as soon as possible, because I hate dailies with a passion.

11550/12000 Honored. Waiting for dailies for revered.
    Last edited by Frankyo; 2012-10-01 at 09:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post

I'm pushing hardcore to get this junk done as soon as possible, because I hate dailies with a passion.
    just posting to say me too. decided to stop doing somewhat fun stuff like scenarios and heroics (easy fast lewt and money!) until ALL of my dailies are done. yesterday i made it thru GL and tillers and a little bit of unfinished main line klaxxi before i wanted to die. i love grinding (read - when mobs give 8-20 rep per kill) and repeatables for rep that you can farm at your own pace, but the arbitrary 'gating' that is daily quests has always seemed un-fun to me. waiting for eggs to hatch and stuff is not my bag. it always turned me off in EVE too...

Quote Originally Posted by Frankyo View Post
    11550/12000 Honored. Waiting for dailies for revered.
    Either you're trolling or you exploited rolling restarts. Pretty much nobody I know was able to break into Honored.

5680/6000 here, I'm a human with the guild rep bonus.

---------- Post added 2012-10-01 at 10:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    some quests in jade forest, the shado pan are all over the place
    http://www.wowhead.com/faction=1270#quests:0+10+1+2

There are exactly 0 quests in Jade Forest that give Shado-Pan rep. Nice troll though.

Last edited by Frankyo; 2012-10-01 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    Either you're trolling or you exploited rolling restarts. Pretty much nobody I know was able to break into Honored.

There are exactly 0 quests in Jade Forest that give Shado-Pan rep. Nice troll though.

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=31771 try harder ...
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Um um wut? That's amazing.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post

He exploited by joining other people's realms to do dailies.

No exploit ihyln, check item link above.

Deleted
    Sadly only at 5k honored because Blizz decided that you need to do 24 days of dailies before being able to do any Shado-Pan dailies

Thx Blizz :/

7 days cooldown on 1000 rep? I guess you've been playing MoP for a long time