Would like some pvp advice!

Alright so I'm returning from a break and haven't played the beta at all so question one is for arenas what is the better healing between Druid priest or shammy pretty much like all just not sure if some became too nerfed for arenas compared to others

Now question two is the same but just between a lock or a rogue

I appreciate the help guys if u wanna add why the certain class is better it would make my life easier Ty again

10+ Year Old Account
    Word on the street is that Druids heal for metric shit tons now
    9k Rejuv ticks
    4k LB ticks
    40k Swiftmend hits
    50k Regrowth crits

IDK about Shaman, Priests, Rogues, or 'Locks. Only had a Druid at 85 throughout Cata.

Good luck picking a class that makes you happy. I wouldn't have the sole criteria of that decision based on current class balance, but that's just me :P
    Armories: Death Knight / Paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Stop dating strippers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    Kleinlax21 who is on your 'side' had no problem doing so.He also doesn't need to attack me in literally every sentence he types.

How is shadow priests as well if anyone has tried them out in mop..... Are they high end arena viable still

Shadow was always good but outclassed by locks/mages. its meant to be far closer to the 2 godly classes now but wont rly know till lvl90 starts rolling.

Resto druid is the god of the healers, lots of cc and utilility combined with good heals that u can spread

Quote Originally Posted by stickyjam View Post
    Shadow was always good but outclassed by locks/mages. its meant to be far closer to the 2 godly classes now but wont rly know till lvl90 starts rolling.

Resto druid is the god of the healers, lots of cc and utilility combined with good heals that u can spread
    This is a very solid post and is quite accurate, imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrump View Post
    Alright so I'm returning from a break and haven't played the beta at all so question one is for arenas what is the better healing between Druid priest or shammy pretty much like all just not sure if some became too nerfed for arenas compared to others
    It's situational in my opinion. Druids are great for the element of surprise (using stealth), kiting melee classes and healing on the run. Shaman are also good at kiting melee (when Spiritwalker's Grace is up), but not quite up there with a Druid. But they do have Grounding Totem, Healing Tide Totem and an offensive dispel (which is huge in Arena). It's all about what you know and what you're good at.

Quote Originally Posted by Jrump View Post
    Now question two is the same but just between a lock or a rogue
    It's not really fair to compare a melee class with a caster class, nor is it easy to choose between the two. Both classes have a unique and extremely-effective skill set that make them very formidable opponents in Arena and BGs. To really give a solid answer to this question, it would come down to what your team composition is and of that, what ability would prove to be the best addition to said team.