What should a PvPER DO?

As a strict pvp palyer i got some questions

- is there any way except tol barad victory quests to somehow stack up honor for next week?
    - is there any reason for me to do any of the pve content, reputation grinds and such?
    - any other tips?

i came back to wow after months.

How does that help me as I'm already honor capped?

Grind gold / mats for the craft-able pvp gear? Might help when you start grinding honor properly next week /shrug

Thanks for tip but i hate grinding of any kind unless its rating

i don't understand what you want, you want more than the 4k honour cap?

advices on how to start the season the best.

also do i need to do pve junk?

Deleted
    You want more things to do, but you don't want to do anything to get them?

Get the craftable PvP gear and start doing shit to prepare for the season.

Lol bro, i meant more tricks as in pre-doing tol barad victory and such.

Also can anyone confirm that i dont need to farm god damn reputations for pvp?

You dont need reps, they removed rep enchants as far as I know. Farm crafted gear is probably best thing you can do, maybe wintergrasp dailies(weeklies?)... they give like 500 honor all together, not sure if it's worth it though.
    Also when season starts and you will be farming honor on BGs, the better the gear you have (even if it's pve) the easier honor farming will be, I woulnd't bother with that though.

thanks, finally a constructive answer!

10+ Year Old Account
    The first few were constructive, you just didnt like what they were saying. The more gear you have the better, so do pve and get mats for craftable gear
    Einstien trolled Newton so hard with general relativity

they weren't constructive at all, i didnt ask people to tell me that i should grind gold and buy blue pvp gear.

Deleted
    Bet you won't break 1900 anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    Gosh, so needy.

You'll want to cap your conquest points this week doing BGs.

another reason to grind some reputations ( like enchanting if you have it , etc) is to get some recipees you might need, since I wouldn't advise buying any gem/ enchant etc from AH if you have the corresponding profs, it's going to be too expensive on AH for a few weeks.

so imho as a pvper, think ahead ! dungeon gear is something you could do but i'm not bothering with it, also the 500 honor wintergrasp/tb isn't worth it, you will be doing bgs a lot trust me,that 500 honor won't be worth the hassle.

just do what I'm doing now : max profs, get all enchants/ gem /meta recipees YOU will need if you have them, or whatever prof recipee /schematics you need to use on your own gear, then what you do is, you stack mats for later, you're going to be changing gear a lot in a few weeks, from honor blue to T1 epics ( and maybe T2 if you're in the 2.2k+ bracket) so you're going to be re-gemming , enchanting etc, if you have NONE of these profs , i'd suggest you spend your time to lvl some profs that give the best combination of passive stat increase, if you don't want to do either of those, just farm gold (and lots of it ) to buy all the stuff you cant craft

and another decent response! thanks bro seems like i got my shit answered. thanks to those who tried.

Quote Originally Posted by skylar1 View Post
    and another decent response! thanks bro seems like i got my shit answered. thanks to those who tried.
    All other responses told you the exact same thing...

Deleted
    Well, this thread's awkward.