Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    That's ossum, never knew this!

Mobs not granting exp or loot for me, looks like I have to agree with the 'fixed' crowd.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Heres to hoping its not hot fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Mobs not granting exp or loot for me, looks like I have to agree with the 'fixed' crowd.
    as it has already been stated the mobs that grant xp are up top from where they are falling down, the ones that fall do not give xp nor do they respawn, look for a landing up top where there are troggs on path the goes in a circle around a rock formation and then a bridge that leads to the next area thats where you want to be, if you can't find this go up it is not at ground level XD

Quote Originally Posted by jck112012 View Post
    as it has already been stated the mobs that grant xp are up top from where they are falling down, the ones that fall do not give xp nor do they respawn, look for a landing up top where there are troggs on path the goes in a circle around a rock formation and then a bridge that leads to the next area thats where you want to be, if you can't find this go up it is not at ground level XD
    I see. I don't recall that being stated :3
    Misleading OP imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I see. I don't recall that being stated :3
    Misleading OP imo.
    It's clearly stated in the OP:
    If you go there you will notice trolls falling down from the upper rocks - if you go up there you will see a bunch of em in groups
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

"If you go up there" = if you go this part of the map.