Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Glory of the Pandaria Hero completed (World First?)

Method completed Glory of the Pandaria Hero today

http://www.methodwow.com/board/conte...-Pandaria-Hero

Considering how easy the heroics actually are, not surprising.

The funny thing is you cannot ride the mount till you grind the rep :-)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by avilia View Post
    The funny thing is you cannot ride the mount till you grind the rep :-)
    Which takes <1day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    Considering how easy the heroics actually are, not surprising.
    even the dungeon itself is easy, dont always mean that all the achievements are easy too.

15+ Year Old Account
    A tad bit OP - but those Method guys must be frothing at the mouth for the 25 man raid to open. Without Paragon in the mix...they've cut out 25% of their competition.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    A tad bit OP - but those Method guys must be frothing at the mouth for the 25 man raid to open. Without Paragon in the mix...they've cut out 25% of their competition.
    Are the raids being released at a later date? Sorry if noob question.

Deleted
    Correct, right now raids are disabled. The first one (Vaults) will open next week, with the other two opening a couple of weeks after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirayaa View Post
    Method completed Glory of the Pandaria Hero today

http://www.methodwow.com/board/conte...-Pandaria-Hero
    Considering that they have been on the Beta servers for months and that only 4 characters out of their guild have it, it was obviously planned out before hand.

Grats to them I suppose. Burning through content will only make other complain sooner because they will think that there is no content in the game.

Deleted
    We're 2 achievements off & we haven't gone at it that seriously. I sincerely doubt it's world first... Most of them are very easy. You could of done it on Tuesday with ease if you'd checked them out beforehand on beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post
    Which takes <1day.
    How you do it so quick?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glorithan View Post
    How you do it so quick?
    Farming eggs. Just like Netherwing back in the days.

Methods glory of the pandaria hero is not legit. Their achievement, Cleaning Up, was glitched.

Quote Originally Posted by lukerocks View Post
    Methods glory of the pandaria hero is not legit. Their achievement, Cleaning Up, was glitched.
    are you saying this because you're mad that you don't have the dps to do it or...?

Quote Originally Posted by Synche View Post
    Grats to them I suppose. Burning through content will only make other complain sooner because they will think that there is no content in the game.
    That's not how it works. I don't get why people keep repeating this. People like Method or Paragon or whoever don't complain about there being a lack of five man content.

Quote Originally Posted by crunk View Post
    are you saying this because you're mad that you don't have the dps to do it or...?
    The DPS check is stupid easy. We beat it with 5 seconds left with a BM hunter with no pet then 45 seconds when we were actually in try hard mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan017 View Post
    The DPS check is stupid easy. We beat it with 5 seconds left with a BM hunter with no pet then 45 seconds when we were actually in try hard mode.
    i'm curious about your group because our healer went ret to beat it with ~3 seconds left. granted, we did a poor job cc'ing/interrupting the minions of doubt.

we had

destro lock - 60k
    bm hunter - 60k
    shadow priest - 50-55ish
    ret - 35k (lol)
    guardian druid - 28k

flasks/food/pots but not fully geared
    Last edited by crunk; 2012-09-29 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crunk View Post
    i'm curious about your group because our healer went ret to beat it with ~3 seconds left. granted, we did a poor job cc'ing/interrupting the minions of doubt.

we had

destro lock - 60k
    bm hunter - 60k
    shadow priest - 50-55ish
    ret - 35k (lol)
    guardian druid - 28k

flasks/food/pots but not fully geared
    maybe its not about the dps output but the strategy/amount of mobs being pulled. i guess.

Deleted
    The DPS check and going through it in time is not hard, you just need semi decent players

it isnt world first... i saw ppl on drake in second day of mop :|