Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Shado-pan dailies bug

Hi.

I can't activate the Shado pan dailies, even after doing every single quest in townlong steppes. The dailies simple won't pop on the npc heads.

Anyone know what's the problem ? Do I have to do all the quests in the Kun lai summit too or at least some specific ones ?

thanks

Deleted
    I believe you need to have done the vale of eternal blossoms quests first, for which you first need to finish kun lai summit.

Deleted
    I have done enough guest in Kun lai to unlock the golden lotus faction and do do the dailies there in the vale of eternal blossoms, but there's still no shado pan dailies..

Deleted
    Hit revered with golden lotus first. Then they will unlock.

Deleted
    really? I have to get revered with lotus to get freakin honored with shado pan? this is a retarded idea from blizzard then

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nyrolf View Post
    really? I have to get revered with lotus to get freakin honored with shado pan? this is a retarded idea from blizzard then
    Put it on the list.

Deleted

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    Put it on the list.
    I mean, the whole logic behind it , is broken. By the time i get Revered with Golden Lotus IN ORDER TO get Honored with Shado-Pan the rewards would be useless so they can shove their Chest piece and amulet up their arse!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nyrolf View Post
    I mean, the whole logic behind it , is broken. By the time i get Revered with Golden Lotus IN ORDER TO get Honored with Shado-Pan the rewards would be useless so they can shove their Chest piece and amulet up their arse!
    People will gear up in different ways. Your way in which faction rep gear becomes less useful may not be someone else's way. Don't assume there's only one correct way to do things.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Have you looked at what the Golden Lotus offer for revered? It is still just as good. I am already well into friendly after doing two days' worth of GL dailies. I did not play beta, and it sounds like you didn't either, so that's the risk you take in waiting for launch. Goodluck

Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    Put it on the list.
    Really. Jumping in and being pessimistic like that again. Come on, man.

It's not retarded. It makes sense. It's gating and it means if you want the gear, work for it. Get Revered with Golden Lotus.

It's not a big deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post

It's not retarded. It makes sense. It's gating and it means if you want the gear, work for it. Get Revered with Golden Lotus.

It's not a big deal.
    He isn't a pleasant person, I don't think he even plays the game.

The gating makes sense story-wise, and gameplay-wise well it's about time the reputation system had some oomph.

Some of the gating implemented makes no real sense gameplay wise. I think they could've done a better job on it. However, it's not a big deal and I don't mind much.

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    People will gear up in different ways. Your way in which faction rep gear becomes less useful may not be someone else's way. Don't assume there's only one correct way to do things.
    There isn't only one correct way to do things, but there are wrong ways... and this is one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where the bad salad is kept crisp on ice.
    I came to the thread wondering how in the heck you were already doing the shado pan dailies, but in any case, yes, apparently you must be revered with the golden lotus before you can begin shado pan and august celestus dailies
    Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    He's riding to work, he's not escaping from a star destroyer

Deleted
    I'm ok with the gating, I currently have way too many factions to gain rep with

The whole idea is idiotic, I wasted time trying to figure out exactly what the OP was, and then I just abandoned the whole rep grind idea for honored.

There is no point behind gated 450 ilvl JP gear when all you need is a pulse to spam the heroics for 463's.

It wouldn't of been a stupid idea if it didn't take a month to get exalted with GL, making the rewards from Shado Pan useless.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post

It's not a big deal.
    dude, u kidding me?

it doesn't make sense at all, it's blue gear with a Itemlvl of 450. Why the hell do u need to grind 2 freaking reps in order to get some started blue gear...

are u a fanboy or?

Quote Originally Posted by Appel View Post
    dude, u kidding me?

it doesn't make sense at all, it's blue gear with a Itemlvl of 450. Why the hell do u need to grind 2 freaking reps in order to get some started blue gear...

are u a fanboy or?
    It's lore wise gating and it makes sense.

I'm a fan of the game but not a mindless one.

I fail to see how the fact I enjoy the game and don't mind the fact you have to get Revered with the Golden Lotus so that you can do the dailies for Shado-Pan and August Celestials should upset you.

My opinion, man.

You have yours.

Just keep that in mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.