Just hit lvl 90 and still wielding my legendary daggers

I feel dirty. I have two ilvl 437 green daggers, but can't be certain if they out-do the legendary enchants/gems/proc.

Never saw a dagger drop from the normal dungeons either. Hmm.

Deleted
    legendaries stop proccing/stacking at 90, that's what it was on the beta at least, haven't tried myself, replaced them immediately at 90

just tried on the skull lvl test dummy in ogrimmar... its still proc'ing for me on live at level 90.

Quote Originally Posted by Miseinen View Post
    legendaries stop proccing/stacking at 90, that's what it was on the beta at least, haven't tried myself, replaced them immediately at 90
    Proc rate goes down, so much so that its much less viable as anything other than Assasination (stacking speed is still decent)

I don't know about greens, but for certain there are blue daggers wich can replace the legenday easily.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

They're fine for leveling and fantastic for some of the leveling dungeons if you're Assassination. That's about it at this point.
    Only thing I'd say they MIGHT be viable for at 90 would be massive (AND I MEAN MASSIVE 15+ mobs) AoE, where the buff will stack quick. But since I'm not at 90 yet to see that, I wouldn't know.
    Carp - Illidan-US
    I wish I wish I was a fish.
    My rogue

i still yield them i have 1 dagger but cant get myself to put em on im gonna miss the proc
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

Quote Originally Posted by Miseinen View Post
    They still work. They just stack slower.

Still have mine too only because I haven't seen a viable replacement drop

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a nice 450 dagger quest reward from the Arena of Annihilation Scenario. Replaced my Legendary's with it!
    "The Maw's thirst is unquenchable. If it is not fed fresh victims, it will not hesitate to drink from its wielder instead."

Quote Originally Posted by Vinho View Post
    There's a nice 450 dagger quest reward from the Arena of Annihilation Scenario. Replaced my Legendary's with it!
    yup! Just got that, plus my second heroic dropped a 463 dagger too. I strongly suggest newly dinged 90 rogues to do the Arena scenario... you get a 450 dagger and the place only takes 10 mins? No trash, just 4 (or 5?) bosses... think ToC.

Deleted
    gonna miss those daggers. I got so used to the "bonus rotation" they added to the rogue playstyle. 6-times eviscerate in your face

10+ Year Old Account
    Still weilding them too. I'm gonna miss the proc, I'm gonna miss the on-use while jumping off high cliffs or in bgs... We have to be strong.

10+ Year Old Account
    RIP Legendary daggers. Replaced by blue 2.6's as I went MS combat because I had the weapons on hand =/

P.S. dear Wrathion. We've done business before. Why am I only Honored with you?

Quote Originally Posted by Mugajak View Post
    RIP Legendary daggers. Replaced by blue 2.6's as I went MS combat because I had the weapons on hand =/

Yes, I distinctly remember assassinating all his enemies for him... I guess he just treated that as a business transaction?

And I used my legendaries till 90 when I got the 450 blue AoA quest weapon which I used with a green till i got a 463 dagger. I was kind of doubtful that the 437 greens would be better considering enchants and the legendary effect so I didn't switch. The 450 blue was like 1/3 more weapon dps though so...

I was in doubt most of the time, but when i got a 450 2.6 Main hand I played combat abit but for the sub time I kept the daggers.
    The arena Dagger was the point I swapped out my legendary. However I didnt really notice the slower proc rates, Felt quite good still...
    If they only updated the dps on them xD, leave the stats ohh a rogue can only dream of getting something like that again

Deleted

From what I've read somewhere other classes and rogue's that didn't complete the fangs of the father need to grind mobs for honored reputation with him somewhere in the quest line that gives you the legendary gem so can't really complain about that .

Deleted
    Daggers work fine, even better in aoe from 85-90.

I even had them proc 2-3 seconds after the last proc ended so I think they are pretty fine.

replace them with blues. same with trinkets, the DS heroic trinkets that have 517 agil and proc 3k haste are pretty amazing.

Other classes have to grind up to honored with Wrathion.

10+ Year Old Account
    As was mentioned earlier in response to me, yeah.

Still.. at 10 rep a piece (non-guilded) we're talking 0-9,000 in 900 kills that can just be rampaged as a raid, versus killing your last mortal enemies who know of your existence and your father as well as the one who (spoiler alert) carried you away from your home and is the last known personage of the brood... and we're in the same boat as people who've killed 900 mindless minions.