Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Actually the weekly Black Hole and Rakghoul Weekly were bugs. Finally as of tonight I was able to get them both on the characters that were missing them.

So there are still black hole for the weekly black hole quest and the Rakghoul weekly?

Yup I was able to get the quests. I did the BH and got my comms like normal. I didnt run LI or kaon tonite so still need to complete the Rakghoul weekly, but I was able to pick up the quest which I could not earlier in the week. I completed it on Monday fyi, but it was not available Tuesday, tonite it was.

I just read this 1.4 bug list on the official forums, posted by a community manager
    • General performance issues.
    • Weekly missions are not consistently available.
    • Warzone matches sometimes grant the win to the incorrect team.
    • Some Crew Skill Missions are currently returning less materials than intended.
    • The Bounty Hunter ship cannot be destroyed during the Jindo Krey encounter in the False Emperor.
    • Galactic Trade Network searches are not functioning as intended, and Strength is missing from the Stats filter.
    • The Hide Helmet option does not function from the Social Tab.
    • Hide Helmet for Companions does not currently function correctly.
    • Right-clicking player names in chat does not open the context menu.
    • Players are able to consume schematics for items that they can already create.
    • Same-faction PvP matches sometimes use incorrect voiceovers.
    I gotta say, thats nothing sort of shocking. many of these issues have been around since launch, other are very similar to known issues, the always disappear and reappear again. I am sorry, but thats really not acceptable. I can understand people are being fired over there or quit themselves, I cant imagine the frustration at bioware right now. But as a customer, I have to say, this is just a huge mess. after 10 months, I doubt these issues will ever be really fixed, I got small bugs myself that were NEVER even adresses, like wring color for gear, but these issues here are really really bad. I am sorry bioware, but after almost a year thats miserable.

Every company has issues. Even the most famous MMO's were riddled with bugs that never seem to go away. They were always re-cleaning them month after month. It's depressing that when I run the game it consumes so much space. If I want to "lower the screen" I have to wait a full minute for it to lower. On GW2 it does lower the screen easily.

I can imagine the stress they are under right now. Cut backs on jobs and working twice as hard to deliver the same content. From the game first started we had questions and answers. A team solely devoted to the PVP section. I sincerely wish the company would have just made KOTR3 doesn't seem like such a bad idea now, all things considered. They could have easily spanned out the story's of every class into series and worked at their own pace.

Oh well back on topic. I think 1.4 patch hurt more then it actually helped.

Bugs aside, I'm very pleased we can match colors on our companions now.

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Me too. Sergeant Rusk was looking pretty rough.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    Every company has issues. Even the most famous MMO's were riddled with bugs that never seem to go away. They were always re-cleaning them month after month. It's depressing that when I run the game it consumes so much space. If I want to "lower the screen" I have to wait a full minute for it to lower. On GW2 it does lower the screen easily.
    Set your in-game resolution to match the native resolution of your desktop and run the game in fullscreen-windowed mode. I didn't do that when the game first released and I hated how long it took to alt-tab (god forbid if I accidentally hit the windows button on my keyboard during a pull). Once I switched it, I couldn't believe how stupid I was for not doing it before.

TFB is awesome, no bugs at all in the entire operation. The minor graphical bugs (eg UI over loading screens) don't annoy me much. The only other bug I'm annoyed with is the GTN search. Nothing game breaking to me.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Jalek View Post
    TFB is awesome, no bugs at all in the entire operation. The minor graphical bugs (eg UI over loading screens) don't annoy me much. The only other bug I'm annoyed with is the GTN search. Nothing game breaking to me.
    because bugs don't impact u,
    but they impact us!
    fps drop to 0.5 after patch 1.4,
    gtn broken,
    class nerfed,
    countless bugs
    i never saw such a idiot patch in bw's history,
    seems after da2, bw failed everybody again.

Quote Originally Posted by cling09 View Post
    but they impact us!
    gtn broken,
    class nerfed,
    countless bugs
    I'm sorry, but would you mind expanding on your FPS issues, enumerate on the bugs you've encountered, and provide information about how your class was "nerfed", how that affected your gameplay, and argue how it was unwarranted?

I haven't had FPS issues, but I have encountered some small bugs (UI showing on loading screens, Jindo Krey and HK-47 fights being super buggy). The UI thing doesn't bother me, but the issues with the FPs was bothersome and extended the time needed to complete a simple daily. This patch certainly wasn't perfect, but that's about all that's affected me negatively so far. I still haven't run TFB, but I'm hopeful as I've heard good things. I rather liked that Fabricator in KP SM was changed (no proximity mines) as that was an effective roadblock for many Group Finder groups I've been.

While I wasn't happy with some of the changes to Sorcerers (my main class - conal knockback, decreased stun range), in the end I feel the class came out ahead: self-heal is awesome for healers after the 1.2 changes to Force Surge, 20 second Force Speed cooldown in all specs rocks, and the Backlash change for Lightning spec is very useful and helps make up for the loss of the talent-able CD reduction on Force Speed that became baseline for all specs. I am a little concerned about the Backlash changes being too powerful though, 1 Lightning Sorc in Huttball became a huge nuisance for my Marauder and a good portion of our team as he was spamming his shield on everyone to proc the aoe stun.

Anyway, in order to drum up discussion, maybe you could expand upon your concise list with some examples?

Quote Originally Posted by cling09 View Post
    but they impact us!
    gtn broken,
    class nerfed,
    countless bugs
    You can't really include class nerfs as bugs. They are for balance reasons. It sounds like 2 FP bosses are a little bugged and some FPS issues are still an issue. I'm sure they'll fix it. Maybe I'm just more patient than some.

At least entire cities aren't geting wiped out like in WoW.

As he didnt' elaborate on the "class change bugs"... it seems like he's just trolling.

i pretty am