Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethorien View Post
    Still annoying that there is no way of converting my PVP comendations to Rated, without having to click about 40 times.
    Hold Shift button and left click the rated badge icon. Then scroll the bar right until you see the number 99. Now drop the icon to an empty slot of your inventory and select yes to the question. Thats it, you got 99 Rated badges
    And this is not an 1.4 addition....

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalek View Post
    People should be less immune with the resolve changes. Maybe you don't understand what they did. Resolve from coincident stuns don't add full resolve.

    It used to suck when two people would stun the ball carrier at same time and his resolve bar would fill up so that people couldn't pull or push him away from the end zone.
    In reality, after reaching 100% resolve you are longer immun because resolve only goes down after you've been out of the stun. They should have left the resolve how it is but change that two similar effects don't create double resolve even though one of the two was pointless.

    Quote Originally Posted by Potato Bus View Post
    This has been in the game since day 1: if you carry the ball for 2 minutes without passing, you blow up and the ball resets (or maybe it goes to closest player, can't remember).
    2min is a long time and it does take much less to go from the middle to the finish line. Should be reduced to 45/60 sec..

    Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    All I heard was "Wah, this class has some apparent advantage in one area of gameplay over me"

    Might as well toss on teh ability to shield or self heal while they're at it as well as any other speed augmentations... or hell the defensive tanking cooldowns TOO damnit, why can a tank better defend themselves against incoming damage compared to my class
    Stop getting excited... I'm playing a "jumping god" myself so I know what I'm talking about. The way you are posting indicates that you think everything is fine for you.... typical class stuck player which can't see further than his own class. You also didn't get that I was only talking about spells which allow you to travel faster, nothing else.

  3. #23
    Seeing as this post has turned into a huttball conversation I'd like to know what class specific tools you feel benefit you most of all in huttball. For example

    Assassin: Stealth, Sprint, Immunity, Pull

    I have 4 level 50's but I'd be interested to hear what talents people really feel help their classes their most in this warzone, I'm sure your collective class knowledge is greater than my individual.

  4. #24
    I heard some concerning things. Like how "crafting" was nerfed to deliver even less supplys then before. Now with co founders of bioware stepping down. The companion STILL not out. I'm not that confident in it. I hope it changes for the better quickly and I will easy re-sub. Not if it's going be the same old grind-daily's-do fun stuff.

  5. #25
    The Patient Slugfest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In your fridge, drinking your beer
    Posts
    301
    Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    TfB is an AMAZING Operation. I am very happy with it. Not happy with some of the graphical issues, but I am sure they will get them sorted out soon enough.
    Same here, LOVE the new op! Did story-mode 8 man on my ranged Wednesday night to get a feel for the fights and I have to say, the op looks soooo damn cool, the puzzle boss looks like your in a Tron movie!!! Guild started our 16 man HM run last night, got the first boss down and almost got the 2nd one down before we had to call it a night. Fights are all about execution and personal accountability, having a blast so far!!!!
    MLP Friendship Is Magic - Republic - The Harbinger
    The Madhi Legacy
    Slugfest - 55 Watchman Sentinel | Slugtrooper - 55 Gunnery Commando | Slugconsular - 55 Seer Consular | Slackfest - 55 Sharpshooter Gunslinger | Slugagent - 55 Marksmanship Sniper | Slugwarrior- 55 Annihilation Marauder | Slughunter- 55 Arsenal Mercenary | Slugsorcerer- 55 Lightning Sorcerer

  6. #26
    Patch 1.4 appears to have broken the GTN.

  7. #27
    Field Marshal Zaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    85
    People on the forums are complaining that the gear in SM raids is now not good enough for progression.
    Hey asswads. Story mode is for.... wait for it... THE STORY!

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaul View Post
    People on the forums are complaining that the gear in SM raids is now not good enough for progression.
    Hey asswads. Story mode is for.... wait for it... THE STORY!
    I don't believe anybody here was complaining about that. Perhaps you should be posting it where they ARE complaining about it.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    I heard some concerning things. Like how "crafting" was nerfed to deliver even less supplys then before. Now with co founders of bioware stepping down. The companion STILL not out. I'm not that confident in it. I hope it changes for the better quickly and I will easy re-sub. Not if it's going be the same old grind-daily's-do fun stuff.
    There was a BW post today stating this was a bug. There looks to be a bit of regression and other bugs going on with crew skills post patch. Hopefully they get it hotfixed soon.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWGoneBad View Post
    ok i am sorry but DAMN SM EC is supposed to be nerfed but DAMN when you can clear it in 1hr15min that is just damned sad. not to mention NO comms at ALL is kinda bulls*** but what ever thats the end of rant just needed to get that off my chest
    It is really funny you blame about a 1 hr clear. We did the entire instance in 35 minutes pre-nerf. Anyway there is a new level of operation here for you - asation in sm and hm to bother you.

    Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Keren View Post
    It is really funny you blame about a 1 hr clear. We did the entire instance in 35 minutes pre-nerf. Anyway there is a new level of operation here for you - asation in sm and hm to bother you.
    He should just go with random people which are not completely black hole/ rakata/ campaign/ dread master.... you can still spend an extensive amount of time if you want to. But to "cry" about people clearing content seriously fast... is silly.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Keren View Post
    It is really funny you blame about a 1 hr clear. We did the entire instance in 35 minutes pre-nerf. Anyway there is a new level of operation here for you - asation in sm and hm to bother you.
    i gotta say Astion is a BLAST and i enjoyed it last week. but the EC run was really cool in the way the fights were and I liked kehpess. Understandably SM is for the pretties and not for anything else but DAMN when almost NOBODY went below 50% damage the WHOLE op i think the nerf is a bit too much. there has to be some degree of challenge. but thankfully i still have HM EC and working on that is great as well.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Snave View Post
    Seeing as this post has turned into a huttball conversation I'd like to know what class specific tools you feel benefit you most of all in huttball. For example

    Assassin: Stealth, Sprint, Immunity, Pull

    I have 4 level 50's but I'd be interested to hear what talents people really feel help their classes their most in this warzone, I'm sure your collective class knowledge is greater than my individual.
    I really like if people work together to win, like a sorcerer pulling his teammate over the fire/ from 2nd to 3rd level etc. that's all fine. Pulling/ knockback, stuns etc. that all makes sense but for traveling the easiest is leap. Nothing else brings you that fast from one point to another if not on the same level.
    There are already restrictions on the ball carrier.. lowered speed and you can't go into stealth, just add force speed and leap... .


    As for pvp in general.... did anyone else notice that groups aren't filled up anymore at any speed? Playing with 6 people for over 10mins is dissapointing. Not to say that you can't win.

  14. #34
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    UK - North East England
    Posts
    319
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychlon View Post
    Nothing else brings you that fast from one point to another if not on the same level.
    I also use intercede on my Jugg for mobility in huttball. it works just as well as force charge but to a team mate rather than an opponent.


    Quote Originally Posted by Psychlon View Post
    As for pvp in general.... did anyone else notice that groups aren't filled up anymore at any speed? Playing with 6 people for over 10mins is dissapointing. Not to say that you can't win.
    Yeah I've notice a lot more partially full teams recently.

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Strah View Post
    4 months wait for nothing?

    So the ONLY thing you do pvp for is to get better loot?

    Sucks to be you,man.


    Yes, i pvp to get better loot. Bit like RL by working i get money thats how im able to buy stuff. - dont be too sorry for me.
    Leth - Level 50 Sith Maurader - War Hero - 1300 Exp

  16. #36
    I've been considering coming back to finish my Trooper storyline. I'm reminded of the extreme grind. I really would like to see the story. I am legacy level 25. Yet it sorta is depressing if I don't have the coin to pay for the perks..I unlocked the option to buy them. It makes me feel like I'm going at a very slow speed. I heard crafting was on accident Nerf in this patch and it's making the game harder to play.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethorien View Post
    Yes, i pvp to get better loot. Bit like RL by working i get money thats how im able to buy stuff. - dont be too sorry for me.
    Not quite like real life. Treating a video game like a job is a pretty sad existence. Once you get all the gear you can, what do you do then, quit? What's the point in continuing to play? Imaginary objects? I know that I play games for enjoyment. If it becomes like a job, it's time to quit.

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    I've been considering coming back to finish my Trooper storyline. I'm reminded of the extreme grind. I really would like to see the story. I am legacy level 25. Yet it sorta is depressing if I don't have the coin to pay for the perks..I unlocked the option to buy them. It makes me feel like I'm going at a very slow speed. I heard crafting was on accident Nerf in this patch and it's making the game harder to play.
    I'm currently at legacy lvl 40 and with no costs I could unlock everything. Surely beneficial for me but you really consider what to get if you have to pay for it. I have chars which didn't unlock anything, the only they've got are the rocket boots and if I consider to pvp a lot then I'll buy the pvp exp legacy perks.

  19. #39
    i think ill install the game to check out the new content. but dont think ill stay for more than a month tops.

  20. #40
    I just found out yesterday that the black hole frenzy is continueing beyond borders. No black hole commodations.... in the black hole area (as weekly reward) and they even took out the black hole commodations from these "thank you" boxes you received when you actively transfered your character. There is only a pet in it now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •