Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ...
5
13
14
15
16
17
... LastLast
  1. #281
    Log from my Feng kill:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=7178&e=7705
    Take a look at our Feral Druids top spell x_x. I'd say those Heart of the Wild nerfs are quite justified <___<.

  2. #282
    High Overlord Babytaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    198
    Hunter damage is great. You are doing something wrong.

  3. #283
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    It means they're bad or very, very undergeared comparatively. I did 123k on our kill tonight, our top DPS was a fire mage at over 162k. It's not even really close.
    Man, we need your armory. Sitting at 470 ilvl right now (yes, it's bad for heroics, we aren't even done with normal mode yet). But I would love to know what you are equiping right now to pull that much. Following your numbers, I should at least be at 50% of you DPS. On stoneguard, even by using Multishot on Thrill of Hunt madness, I can't finish Stone Guards by more than 60k. I know I am not very good right now with my hunter, as I don't feel so good about my cooldowns managment and such, but I am with a group where all 5 dps are 2k-3k from the best to the worst dps, on every fight.

    Are we missing something in Heroic that changes the whole picture? In all the fights we've done, DPS was pretty stable overal for everyone, no-one ever breaking the 80k on fights that doesn't buff you. WHATS GOING ON WITH YOUR 160K MAGE!!!!!!

  4. #284
    on heroic you get a buff that increases damage/spirit

  5. #285
    Brewmaster Marxman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,491
    Quote Originally Posted by Bisso View Post
    Are we missing something in Heroic that changes the whole picture?
    In heroic you activate the floor tiles and each one grants 1% damage/1% spirit to the raid. So you end up doing 200%-300% damage for most of the fight.

  6. #286
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomathon23 View Post
    on heroic you get a buff that increases damage/spirit
    thank god, yeah I just read about it. That makes me feel a lil bit better!

  7. #287
    I'll say it again... Its sad everyone wants what others have. If you want to be able to do what the mage is doing go play the mage. Hunters are good at single target and mass AoE, we are NOT A CLEAVE CLASS, hell even warriors have a weaker cleave then rogues and mages now.

    With the way this tier is built no 1 class will top damage on every boss if you don't like it STFU and play another game. If you think hunter damage is low its not the class it is the player. Hunters cannot be herp a derped anymore like they have been for the last few years its why there are once again good hunters then everyone else.

  8. #288
    I felt increadibly weak on my hunter, when I first started trying all my various alts all did better than my hunter wich is and always will be my main toon, was abit disheartening so I didn't play him for a week now, I don't like the quests so i've been farming, BGs and dungons mostly to level up the diffrent toons and decided to try and run dungeons on my hunter today and suddently it all just fell into place I don't know what I changed but I guess I just got used to the new stuff and put the right CDs together etc cause I'm now outperforming all my other toons by alot as BM hunter some bossfights I had over 50k dps (just regular dungeon) that's with no panda upgrades at all and still 85.

    That says nothing about any possible lack of damage at higher levels of course, just sharing a story of an old hunter that is happy again
    When in doubt, mumble...

  9. #289
    Quote Originally Posted by Manekk View Post
    I felt increadibly weak on my hunter, when I first started trying all my various alts all did better than my hunter wich is and always will be my main toon, was abit disheartening so I didn't play him for a week now, I don't like the quests so i've been farming, BGs and dungons mostly to level up the diffrent toons and decided to try and run dungeons on my hunter today and suddently it all just fell into place I don't know what I changed but I guess I just got used to the new stuff and put the right CDs together etc cause I'm now outperforming all my other toons by alot as BM hunter some bossfights I had over 50k dps (just regular dungeon) that's with no panda upgrades at all and still 85.

    That says nothing about any possible lack of damage at higher levels of course, just sharing a story of an old hunter that is happy again
    its because hunters are not faceroll anymore and it takes more then the typical huntard to play them

  10. #290
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis003 View Post
    its because hunters are not faceroll anymore and it takes more then the typical huntard to play them
    Hunters rotation is much more faceroll than it was in Cata. Get off your high horse.

  11. #291
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocknrule View Post
    Hunters rotation is much more faceroll than it was in Cata. Get off your high horse.
    Actually, it's exactly the same (apart from LnL handling) with Glaive Toss and Murder of Crows/Lynx Rush added in. If more abilities makes it easier, then fair enough.

  12. #292
    Mechagnome Lufi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Algarve
    Posts
    552
    The scalling from gear is so noticeable on this expansion...

  13. #293
    I think I realize what I did wrong at first, I had become lazy is the simple anwser, shooting too many cobra shots and just hitting kill command/explosive fairly close to coldown and spamming cobra the rest was enough in cata without losing too much if do that now you will be severly penalized in your DPS, that cast is so increadibly slow now from what it used to be.
    When in doubt, mumble...

  14. #294
    IMPORTANT QUESTION!

    Does stacking cooldowns means that i use many cooldowns same time?

  15. #295
    In fact, the more i practice my SV hunter, the more damage i make in a very dramatic rate. Not like my other toons that the margin for improvement based on performance is not as noticeable. It's an interesting spec now, you can "juice" a lot of dps if you do things properly, but realy bad if you are asleep.

    That motivates me, i'm liking it... Oh and the gear scaling is impressive... feels more noticeable than on my warlock.

  16. #296
    I'm about to get some PvE gear and raid to see who's right and who's wrong lol.
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

    Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

    -Huainy

  17. #297
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocknrule View Post
    Hunters rotation is much more faceroll than it was in Cata. Get off your high horse.
    play one and then talk... Hunters have not been like this since vanilla. Why do you think so many hunters are QQing, they take skill to play again.

  18. #298
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis003 View Post
    play one and then talk... Hunters have not been like this since vanilla. Why do you think so many hunters are QQing, they take skill to play again.
    Not really, I mean it's not all that diffrent from how it was in cataclysm and I wouldn't say it's all that hard, but you are definetly forced to be more active wich I think is a good thing and I now love it more than I have in a long time to be honest.
    When in doubt, mumble...

  19. #299
    Quote Originally Posted by Manekk View Post
    Not really, I mean it's not all that diffrent from how it was in cataclysm and I wouldn't say it's all that hard, but you are definetly forced to be more active wich I think is a good thing and I now love it more than I have in a long time to be honest.
    toy cannot macro the class into 1 button like BC / wrath and you cann facr roll and win like in cata. you have to use things at the right time which is beyond the typical "huntard" that is why so many people think the damage is low, they are just bad and now its being brought to light.

  20. #300
    well ive done 3-4 hc now and tbh im at around 35-50k dps at the end of the instance - admittadly(?) im ilvl 444 atm and im against ppl who are around 460 from what ive looked at but the other day i looked at a dk and he was around 450 ilvl and he was doing about 8k more than me, is this right or am i lacking somewhere - im trying to follow the rotation and i do have barrage instead of glaive or powershot but even so i still seem to be lacking

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •