Black market Auction House

Anyone knows when the black market auction house appears? We need to do a pre-quest or wait for it to be implanted?

Uhm, it's been there since launch. Only had the fishing chair on tuesday, forgot to look yesterday
    Arguing with a troll is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what you do or say, he will just knock over the pieces, take a shit on the board and strut around like he won the whole damn thing.

implemented**

it is in game , they will add more items shortly, just like the pvp vendors, new pvp season, and raids.

I dont see the NPC i can talk with though? No panda, its the house in The Veiled Stair right?

Quote Originally Posted by Vyil View Post
    I dont see the NPC i can talk with though? No panda, its the house in The Veiled Stair right?
    'The' house... There are two. The inn, where it is not, and a separate building where it is at. Check the map: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=62943#.
    Arguing with a troll is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what you do or say, he will just knock over the pieces, take a shit on the board and strut around like he won the whole damn thing.

Building south east of the veiled star...

Yesterday was an epic pvp ring.

How long is the duration of the auctions? It just says time left "Very Long" with "Greater than 12 hrs" if you mouse over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    How long is the duration of the auctions? It just says time left "Very Long" with "Greater than 12 hrs" if you mouse over it.
    I tried to predict the end of an auction of a gun by being there when it switched to "Short - less than 30 minutes" and was there 30 mins later, it seems that each bid, if the auction is ending, will add time, not only preventing sniping, but allowing the price to be increased between competitive bidders.