Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Yeah, I think it's called Handegg (or "football" if you are amerikano) or something
    *nods in agreement*

Eventually they'll talk about a sport the rest of the world plays.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

I already mentioned Tennis but no one jumped on that bus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    *nods in agreement*

Eventually they'll talk about a sport the rest of the world plays.
    Like the tuba! People like tubas right? Fuck you guys, I like the tuba .
    Last edited by Pud'n; 2012-10-04 at 07:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I don't know anything about Tennis, Rugby, American Football, Cricket or Baseball. I sort of kind of know the rules of Hockey.
    And the tuba!?!?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I don't know, with Peyton in the lead the Colts consistently put their receivers in the top of the TD/generic pass reception lists. I guess you can decide for yourself if this is because they, themselves were awesome or Peyton made them awesome =p

Personally, when people say Brady is one of the best QB's of our generation, I just don't see it. Maybe I'm just tired of hearing about him and biased, but hey that's good football. I would still argue that no amount of talent in a replacement QB will make a team viable, some pretty solid players have failed when they had to step in simply because there is no substitute to actually playing with the team. I was reallllllllly hoping the Pats would make the playoffs without Brady, I don't think I've ever rooted harder for a team I didn't like. Unfortunately, they just gave the "Brady is the best QB evar!" fans even more ammo.

Well, at least they aren't the Steelers.

Also, I'm pretty sure the Colts got a lot worse when they lost THEIR QB, just saying. If you want to talk about a player who is absolutely the core of a team~
    That's b/c the colts had NO ONE who was even remotely capable of even trying to take over for Peyton. Peyton orchestrates the game so well at QB that to lose him is probably akin to losing half your brain. Plus it seemed like they gave up early on when they realized that they couldn't do shit without Manning. I'm not saying Brady is the best evar, he's not far from it though, but to say he's average is just so biased, no ignorant even. I hate the Cowboys with a burning passion, but even I'll admit that Aikman was good(though he had Smith to help him a lot there). And for your first part, THE COLTS HAD BETTER RECEIVERS. Brady got an aged Moss who had one year left in him and fucking blew everything up. Again, let's see Manning give his receivers consistent greatness when they themselves are nowhere near it.

And seriously guys who aren't American. Just b/c you don't like that we call it football doesn't mean you should insult it. We get it, you're pissed that we call it football when your game is called football yet neither are anything alike. It's just really old and immature to insult it though. Acknowledge that we call it that just like we acknowledge you call yours football(and, a history lesson, ENGLAND called football Association Football, or Soccer for short. So we're just using the name you guys came up with.). Plus the ball isn't even shaped like an egg. Where does that even come from? Baseball isn't played with the bases nor is basketball with baskets(thought they are used, just like the foot is used in football, just not often). Cricket isn't played with crickets. Maybe we should just change the names of everything to things that make no sense b/c the rest of the world can't tolerate that we call our sport football.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bases are pretty important to baseball....

=P

I am now sad because the baseball season ended yesterday. Have to wait another 4 months until my Dodgers are back up and doing stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    stuff
    Subjective opinions, imo.

Baseball and basketball are reallllllly boring. Both are more boring than soccer, but less boring than golf.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2012-10-04 at 09:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am completely lost.. I don't know anything about Football (Handegg), living in Canada all I care about is hockey. Tennis is cool too, and yes I like the tuba.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

10+ Year Old Account
    That's b/c the colts had NO ONE who was even remotely capable of even trying to take over for Peyton. Peyton orchestrates the game so well at QB that to lose him is probably akin to losing half your brain. Plus it seemed like they gave up early on when they realized that they couldn't do shit without Manning. I'm not saying Brady is the best evar, he's not far from it though, but to say he's average is just so biased, no ignorant even. I hate the Cowboys with a burning passion, but even I'll admit that Aikman was good(though he had Smith to help him a lot there). And for your first part, THE COLTS HAD BETTER RECEIVERS. Brady got an aged Moss who had one year left in him and fucking blew everything up. Again, let's see Manning give his receivers consistent greatness when they themselves are nowhere near it.

And seriously guys who aren't American. Just b/c you don't like that we call it football doesn't mean you should insult it. We get it, you're pissed that we call it football when your game is called football yet neither are anything alike. It's just really old and immature to insult it though. Acknowledge that we call it that just like we acknowledge you call yours football(and, a history lesson, ENGLAND called football Association Football, or Soccer for short. So we're just using the name you guys came up with.). Plus the ball isn't even shaped like an egg. Where does that even come from? Baseball isn't played with the bases nor is basketball with baskets(thought they are used, just like the foot is used in football, just not often). Cricket isn't played with crickets. Maybe we should just change the names of everything to things that make no sense b/c the rest of the world can't tolerate that we call our sport football.
    Note that not a single English person has insulted American Football.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Talking about sports on ther Internets - srs bzns! I'd also like to point out that nobody insulted your football (making fun of != insulting, unless you're overly sensitive).

10+ Year Old Account
    Bullying stuff.
    Well I'm American, soooooooo........... Tuba > Football.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pud'n View Post
    Well I'm American, soooooooo........... Tuba > Football.
    Dork

(Just playing into the bullying comment)

10+ Year Old Account
    LET'S PICK ON THE WEIRD KID!!!!!!!

*gives Army a wedgie*

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Waht'eves hoes. Band nerds got literally tons of ass in my high school.

Quote Originally Posted by Pud'n View Post
    Waht'eves hoes. Band nerds got literally tons of ass in my high school.
    Band nerds in my high school *wanted* tons of ass, but there was certainly not any of the having it part.

10+ Year Old Account
    So Pud'n, what did you learn from your first Mod?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, share this information, Pud'n man.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

Everything I say can give away game information.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've learned many things in this game, like what the meaning of friendship is, that you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, and I learned how to carve a shiv out of a bar of soap for when I need to cut a bitch.

I've also learned some specific "details" about several of the common players in the game, details I shouldn't disclose. I've also learned some general balancing knowledge about compositions, specific to our forums.
    Last edited by Pud'n; 2012-10-05 at 04:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to apologize of my disappearance, and lack of activity overall before then. I underestimated all the shit I would have to do before heading out for college, and then getting over here and having to set up in a new apartment (which's internet is still not working >.<). So, yeah, I'm sorry, it was a lapse of intelligent thought to sign up in the first case.