Help with soulburn macro?

So currently I've been using

#showtooltip Soul Swap
    /Cast Soulburn
    /Cast Soul Swap

And it work's fine most if the time... But there are occasions where Soul Swap doesn't get used and I still have the Soul Burn buff. Now I press my Sb:SS macro again, it will cast Soulburn again and use another shard. Is there any way to make it so it won't cast Soulburn if I already have the Soulburn buff?
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Unfortunately macros cannot decide on actions based on current buff/debuffs.

I suspect the reason the macro 'fails' and doesn't use Soul Swap is that you currently have a GCD triggered when you press it. As Soulburn is off the GCD it will always fire, but Soul Swap will fail as it still has the GCD applied.

Your options are:
    1. Paying attention to when you use the macro so as to not use it when the GCD will stop Soul Swap
    2. Spamming the button a little when you use it, Soulburn has a short cooldown of 1 second - which should be enough to get a Soul Swap off when the GCD ends (may still cause Soulburn to use another shard though, depends on the GCD length).
    3. Change the macro to a castsequence and spam it without worry:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=1 Soulburn,Soul Swap
    Only problem is, if you don't have a shard for Soulburn you can't use Soul Swap on it's own this way.
    A solution to that is to add a conditional to cast it on it's on via modifier.

Ah, the GCD would explain the lack of a Soul Swap.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.