Deleted

User option for decreasing news posts on front page

Hello, I was wondering if there is an option somewhere hidden under "Settings" that I can't find, that will allow you to decrease the amount of posts on the front page of mmo-champion?

If i want to read the latest news on mmo-champion I'm unfortunately forced to get everything from the rather filled front page. Currently there is 16 embedded stream videos, dozens of pictures and so on. Is there any way to reduce the clutter?

15+ Year Old Account
    While it doesn't do exactly what you want, you can view individual news stories in this forum: http://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/252-News

10+ Year Old Account
    Its currently set to 5 post on the homepage i think. I dont really get why it would be that difficult to provide users an option to change that through a changing the value of a cookie for example. Would make the page loading also quicker if you can put it to 1 or something like that.

So agree with the OP would be a nice and simple option.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    While it doesn't do exactly what you want, you can view individual news stories in this forum: http://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/252-News
    Yeah that's definitely a good idea. To expand on the idea I've set up a bookmarked RSS feed in my browser.

Quote Originally Posted by schippie View Post
    Its currently set to 5 post on the homepage i think. I dont really get why it would be that difficult to provide users an option to change that through a changing the value of a cookie for example. Would make the page loading also quicker if you can put it to 1 or something like that.

So agree with the OP would be a nice and simple option.
    It's exactly that kind of an option I was looking for and since it's pretty common on these kind of fan sites so I thought it was just me who couldn't find it.