PVP Weapon and Armour Crafting

Hey guys,

I know how and where to do the above but was wondering if anyone knows of a website or database that shows the result of the discoveries? I have just hit lvl 10 (pvp) on my warrior and want to deck him out with some nice looking PVP gear but some of the sets look crap and I don't want to spend all my points on random discoveries that I end up not using.

Thanks in advance!

use tourney tokens + Crystals/Slithers and you'll look good!

Quote Originally Posted by rzy View Post
    use tourney tokens + Crystals/Slithers and you'll look good!
    Thanks! I guess I will chance it and start forging with the crystals and slithers Thanks for the info

10+ Year Old Account
    So I capped on Arcane Powder and Orbs. Is there a way to combine any of those items in order to get higher grade materials? I'd hate to just have to destroy extras, and it doesn't make sense to spend 200 Glory on an Item token so I can craft a low tier item I already have.

So I capped on Arcane Powder and Orbs. Is there a way to combine any of those items in order to get higher grade materials? I'd hate to just have to destroy extras, and it doesn't make sense to spend 200 Glory on an Item token so I can craft a low tier item I already have.
    Not sure if it's applicable, but at least for PvE mats you can upgrade them with a) a full stack of tier N component, 5 Tier N+1 dust, 1 Tier N+1 component, and N philosopher's stones...at the mystic forge. Not sure if the same pattern would apply to PvP mats though
    Last edited by rhandric; 2012-09-28 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Deleted
    there are no higher grade materials - you use same materials on rank 90 as you have on rank 1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inora View Post
    there are no higher grade materials - you use same materials on rank 90 as you have on rank 1
    I was thinking someting along the lines of upgrading a bunch of Powder into Orbs, a bunch of Orbs into Crystals, or a bunch of Crystals in Slivers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    I dont think it's an option on that. And Im r21 and got all r20-30 light armor craftable pvp gear, with 7500 glory needed /lvl there will most likely be dust and orbs all over the place before r30 is even close. Im guessing the wise choice would be getting the other armors you dont have, for me it would be medium and heavy... that is if you eventually want to alt yourself, something I find myself hard to do atm... perhaps you are more altfriendly =)

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/...forge-recipes/

The bible to things like this, hope it helps, sure did help me a crap ton.