Thread: Shadowcraft

Deleted

Shadowcraft

Does anyone know if Shadowcraft is working up to date or if it's very unreliable atm?

If it is, does anyone know any other accurate reforge tool that works the same way?

10+ Year Old Account
    Shadowcraft is not functioning and should really be considered a wonderful (but ended) Cataclysm project unless Deep Space Nine at EJ is using the mechanical background of it to provide updates or rebuild it from the inside.

Any reforging tool (AMR, ReforgeLite, WoWreforge) can do the job if you give it the right stat weightings. To obtain stat weightings, either use the BiS stat weights from Elitist Jerks, or, for a much more accurate depiction that likely lands you with almost the same reforge, take those stats, put your character in SimulationCraft and generate stat weightings from there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugajak View Post
    Shadowcraft is not functioning and should really be considered a wonderful (but ended) Cataclysm project unless Deep Space Nine at EJ is using the mechanical background of it to provide updates or rebuild it from the inside.

Any reforging tool (AMR, ReforgeLite, WoWreforge) can do the job if you give it the right stat weightings. To obtain stat weightings, either use the BiS stat weights from Elitist Jerks, or, for a much more accurate depiction that likely lands you with almost the same reforge, take those stats, put your character in SimulationCraft and generate stat weightings from there.
    I tried using reforgelite with custom stat as the ones from t13 are wrong....

I am having trouble balancing the expertise and hit value.

Does anyone have a link or know the exact number I need to cap hit and expertise, I know the % but not the number. if i had the number I can import it into reforgelite and end this headache.

I believe the hit/expertise caps are 2550, going from wowpedia.

As for stat weights, I'm at work right now, so my computer takes a while to run these things so I'll update when I can, but I'm getting the following from the latest simcraft in pre-raid gear:

Assassination:
    Mastery - 1.22
    Crit - 1.10
    Haste - 1.05

Combat:
    Haste - 1.41
    Mastery - 1.07
    Crit - 0.96

Subtlety:
    Haste - 1.03
    Crit - 1.00
    Mastery 0.88
    Last edited by Ryme; 2012-10-01 at 12:22 PM.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Agility 2.7288
    Yellow Hit Rating 1.8504
    Mastery Rating 1.3373
    Expertise Rating 1.1302
    Haste Rating 1.0777
    Crit Rating 0.9973
    White Hit Rating 0.6658

Is what EJ says and I was unsure because crit seemed better then haste due to critting muti for a free dispatch.

as for hit and expertise I need 2550 in both? then mastery crit / haste (for assa)

Crit has nothing to do with Blindside procs.

Deleted
    As far as I know, Crit is officially our worst stat across the board. All 3 of our specs mainly use either mastery/haste with mastery/haste as the secondary stat.

Simcraft again - for sub is showing crit imho too high. mastery is really good with 5.0.4, and is playing together with haste. Don't know why Simcraft dispalys it so high.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Hmm not sure where I saw it but might of been on the beta with Crit and blindeside. I know I saw them talk about crit and assa on EJ ^^

Blindside never proc'ed from a crit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathal View Post
    Blindside never proc'ed from a crit.
    http://elitistjerks.com/f78/t126898-...all_specs/p27/ post 403 is what I misread