Thread: [TV] iZombie

[TV] iZombie

Stumbled upon this show last night when I couldn't sleep and it felt like love at first sight. There is only one episode with the second episode airing tomorrow (24th march).

ImDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3501584/?ref_=nv_sr_1
    Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQhzQDW4L84

Anyone else seen it?
    Last.fm

MAL
    Currently playing:
    Tibia
    Heroes of The Storm

I was going to ignore it as a dumb CW zombie series until I learned that it was adapted for TV and written by Rob Thomas. As a huge Veronica Mars fan I had to at least give it a shot and I am glad I did. Based on just the first episode, it's pretty much just Veronica Mars if Veronica was a zombie with a little bit of Psych tossed in. Looking forward to seeing more of it. If nothing else, some of the character names are pretty funny puns. The Zombie girl Liv Moore, her seeming perfect ex fiance Major Lilywhite, Weatherman Johnny Frost, and frat boy turned zombie Blaine Debeers.

I did a bit of looking into the comics and it looks like beyond zombies, other supernatural things like ghosts and a were-terrier also play a role so I hope they are going to include that in the TV series as well.

Watched it, enjoyed it, not sure if I'll watch it on air or just watch it on hulu after air. Seemed to have a good humor about it, though first episodes are sometimes a little rough on the chemistry.

Watched the 2nd episode and I have to say that I like this show more and more. If they keep this up I think it could get really good. Blaine was abit "cliché" though ;p
    Last.fm

MAL
    Currently playing:
    Tibia
    Heroes of The Storm

I like it, was just hoping it'd be a bit less metaplot. Shifting focus between the mystery of the week and the overarching zombie apocalypse detracts from the fun nature of the show for me. I'd prefer it all be about Liv and crew.

Love this show already, but then again i'm a big veronica mars fan. Blaine reminds me of a mix between spike (buffy) and mason (dead like me) funny thing being that the characters in both shows are undead too lol.

I actually just saw it on Hulu and I watched it on a whim while I was bored. I definitely don't regret it. Obviously, it's only 2 episodes in, but so far I've been enjoying it and I think it has a ton of potential.

I'm really enjoying this show, way more than I was expecting. And that zombie girl is so cute, which doesn't hurt. Everyone should give it a chance.