Order of the Cloud Serpent REP?

so i was wondering how am i seeing people since yesturday on the Order of the Cloud Serpent mounts already? how is it possible to have exalted to Order of the Cloud Serpent? really like to know the trick

10+ Year Old Account
    i heard about something netherwing egg stylish, you can just farm a lot of "eggs" or whatever it is or do the dalies. Correct me if im wrong

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Josefina View Post
    i heard about something netherwing egg stylish, you can just farm a lot of "eggs" or whatever it is or do the dalies. Correct me if im wrong
    I believe I read that it's like the Winterspring mount daily. You have a hatchling you look after and that gives you one quest a day for x amount of days. Correct me if I'm wrong as well, but I remember something along those lines. I'm sure you can research it more through Wowhead or something.

Edit: Also, maybe they leveled a lower level Pandaraen who has the normal/epic mounts and they're acct xferable?

Quote Originally Posted by Josefina View Post
    This is the way that those people manipulated to get exalted. The respawn of the eggs were very fast for some reason and people manipulated that and farmed the eggs to turn them in. There is no cap to the number of turn-ins for the egg. The turn-in gives you reputation just like how Netherwing functioned. The other way to grind to exalted was to do the dailies, but requires around 20 days.

Warchief
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hplaner View Post
    This is the way that those people manipulated to get exalted. The respawn of the eggs were very fast for some reason and people manipulated that and farmed the eggs to turn them in. There is no cap to the number of turn-ins for the egg. The turn-in gives you reputation just like how Netherwing functioned. The other way to grind to exalted was to do the dailies, but requires around 20 days.
    There's no manipulation involved. The first couple days there are just so few people flying around doing it that one person can collect all the eggs. They are on a normal respawn (my guildie estimated like 10 minutes?) just like Netherwing.

I did the same thing with the Tiller faction. Did I get "World First: Friends on the Farm"?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...01:15114:a6552

I just flew around for like 5 hours collecting the Dark Soil items and turning them in to the correct people. I don't even have my farm unlocked, but I have all the Tiller people at Best Friend. But I was the only one flying around getting the Soil, so I would get 10+ items at once, then go turn them in to the right people. I'd only have to wait a few minutes before the Soil spots had respawned for the next round. It still took me several hours of continuous flying around to get it all done, and I wouldn't expect the feat to be recreated once more people start doing it. Same with the Onyx eggs.

But is it a quest that you have to accept or you just randomly find them and turn them in somehow?

---------- Post added 2012-09-27 at 09:55 PM ----------

Ok ive been looking since my last post and cant find anything and i found out the coords for it and still cant find any eggs im guessing you need a quest for this?

It is indeed eggs. There are about 25 places or so where they can spawn, hidden in bushes, atop cliffs and other places. One would easily miss them if you just fly by.

I happen to know the hidingplaces since the beta, so what I did, as soon as I dinged 90, I simply started with the quests like normal until Honored, then collected 14 eggs to reach Revered, did the few quests there then collected the last 33 eggs required for Exalted, all in a matter of 2 hours (was pretty early in the day, so I did it uncontested). You don't need any prequest for them, you just loot them once Honored (you can't loot them at friendly), and turn them in to the lady in the building. They award 550 rep per egg.

Now however, there are quite a few people there farming the eggs (according to some guildies) so it would take some time to farm them now yourself, but some of us were quick with it before the big storm came.

Quote Originally Posted by hplaner View Post
    The respawn of the eggs were very fast for some reason and people manipulated that and farmed the eggs to turn them in. .
    Unless you have a source on that, it's just not true. Some were just fast and did it with noone else to compete with them, so they were able to get every spawned egg. Now that there are more people doing it, the eggs are just very rare.
    Last edited by Whiskra; 2012-09-27 at 10:23 PM.

I got the exact coords i tried it out in the morning but ill try it out again at this hour there shouldnt be as much ppl on.

You need to do a couple quests before the eggs can be interacted with. You need to have chosen a serpent to raise. Then you can loot em. I got exalted in about 2 hours. Friend got it in less as he was one of the first to even go out there. Beware for nasty tells questioning your personal life when people see you on it though. My ignore list has grown quite a bit since getting it.
    Hiddy play warrior. Hiddy go smash smash. RAWR!

Whats that egg quest called? i think i have done it already. there is 3 colors you have to chose from it i think.

---------- Post added 2012-09-28 at 08:43 AM ----------

Anyone know the exact spawn rate? i just found some eggs and wanted to know how long will they take to spawn now?

---------- Post added 2012-09-28 at 08:53 PM ----------

Well i got exalted already not to bad i knew the exact spots that there were going to spawn so it just took many hours of flying around trying to find them, well worth it the mounts are awesome and once you get exalted the faction gives you a free mount witch i think is the coolest one
    Last edited by Godmyster; 2012-09-28 at 07:53 PM.

Deleted
    Can anyone tell me what the eggs are called and where they can be found?

You'll be looking for Onyx Eggs: wowhead dot com/item=89155
    You can find them all over the island where you do the dailies in Jade. I just finished the grind earlier today and here's a few tips:

- Almost all of the eggs I found were on the tops and sides of the mountains on the island, so stick to checking those mostly.
    - After a realm restart, lots of eggs will spawn (at least in my experience). So log out on the island before the server goes down and get ready to hop on and pick up as many as you can after your server comes back up.
    - Off hours are obviously the best for farming, but even during peak times you have a decent chance at grabbing a few due to the dynamic respawn feature and how many people will be leveling in Jade.
    - Turn in your eggs as soon as you can hit revered. You'll unlock a few more quests that will net you a couple thousand rep and give you a good change of pace for a bit.

It took me a total of about 6-8 hours to get 35ish eggs, so be patient and stick with it!

Between the dailies and the onyx eggs you can pick up, people were getting exalted within an hour of hitting 90 because of the lack of competition. If you want to farm rep now, you have to do it the old fashion way. I put together a comprehensive guide below if you're curious as to the process