Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Accused for botting and got kicked out from my guild

so, i was doing a wvw puzzle when my guild leader said that he will kick everyone who is currently botting
    i didnt see my chat bar cause i was focusing killing jerks with my friend (also in the same guild) in eternal's puzzle
    and out of nowhere we both got kick out from the guild because he accuse us botting for karma
    i said we werent botting, and he said thats not his problem, because he already ask everyone in the guild to pm him as a prove that we're not botting

he wont listen that we didnt see his guildchat and now he is badmouthing about us
    he even make a list of our name on map chat in lion's arch...
    what worse is, he even gave away our id and tell everyone to ignore us...

i mean, WTF! i knew i shouldnt have use that stupid chalice and the influence item from the story quest when he ask to and 2g from each members so he can be a commander!
    i knew he hates me because i got that legend of rage (the exotic for legendary staff) and he used to begging me for that staff every single time i log in, for FREE!!! glad i didnt gave it to him
    and someone in that guild also gave him the exotic greatsword (for legendary as well) because he is a guild leader...

and just now he pm me and said that i need to write a letter of an apology WITH the staff if i want to join back!
    wow... i didnt do anything illegal, he accuse me for botting, he ask everyone to ignore me, and now he want me to apologize and give him that 90g staff so i could go back being his slave again?
    what should i do ? some people already ignore us and we really like our server

find a different guild and move on

Not worth re-joining

Dont do it, he's just scamming you out of a staff, he sounds like an asshole anyway.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Any guild that ask for gold from their member is just a no no

Deleted
    "pm me to let me know you're not botting"

What a fucking retard.

if he spams that you were botting, spam right back what happened and how he's trying to blackmail you to steal your item. turnabout is fair play, imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now I hate these style... but... you could just report him for griefing.

Deleted
    tell him to go fck himself, wave your staff infront of his nose and laugh at him.

that's what I would do.

Report for harassment and then move on like Remilia said since is indeed *harassing* you.

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Dont do it, he's just scamming you out of a staff, he sounds like an asshole anyway.
    Indeed, sounds like he just wants to use and abuse you man.

Quote Originally Posted by seije View Post
    if he spams that you were botting, spam right back what happened and how he's trying to blackmail you to steal your item. turnabout is fair play, imo.
    This is what I would do.... /map Why were you botting? You know that's against the rules and you can be banned for it. You really shouldn't do that.

The thing is, he is trying to put it all on you so you defend yourself which is a complete waste of time. Either take a free transfer to another realm or stay there and put up with him trying to degrade your character. Whatever you do, don't defend yourself, turn the entire discussion back towards him and what he was doing wrong. If he's lying about what you were doing and he later finds out that he was lying and doesn't admit it, turn it around to him. Then he's defending himself and he's the one that looks bad, not you.

Report him for scamming, defamation and bullying. I'm serious, do it. He's an A-hole and deserves to be banned.

Bah.

Oh, I forgot: Open your inventory, whisper him and ctrl+click on the staff - this about 50 times. Afterwards you whisper this:

The guild leader is obviously retarded.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by justf0rnow View Post
    and just now he pm me and said that i need to write a letter of an apology WITH the staff if i want to join back!
    wow... i didnt do anything illegal, he accuse me for botting, he ask everyone to ignore me, and now he want me to apologize and give him that 90g staff so i could go back being his slave again?
    what should i do ? some people already ignore us and we really like our server
    You should report him for blackmailing you. Now I havn't played Guild Wars 2 but surely they must ban him for blackmailing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hezo View Post
    You should report him for blackmailing you. Now I havn't played Guild Wars 2 but surely they must ban him for blackmailing.
    Are you kidding me? They ban people for sneezing in the wrong direction lol. OP, report his ass and get him banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Deleted
    Wow, makes the guild drama I've experienced seem trivial..... seriously, he is blackmailing you and it sounds like a scam. You should definitely not think about rejoining. It sounds like an awful guild that will crash and burn eventually with a leader like that. A guild leader at the very least should be someone you can trust and respect.

As for map chat, I seriously doubt anyone will remember what happens in map chat. I personally wouldn't respond because you're just giving fuel to haters and trolls and in a couple of days there's no way anyone is going to remember what some random dude said about another random dude on map chat. If he sees you don't give a damn what he says and won't rejoin regardless he's probably going to stop pretty quick anyway.

There are plenty of good guilds out there, you'll find a much better one.

Can't believe any sane person would even consider re-joining a guild like that. Just ignore the guy back and move on to bigger and better things.

Deleted
    Immature guild leaders aren't anything new. Find a new guild.

Also, if you see the guy slandering you again, take the opportunity to report him for harassment.

your own fault for joining scientology O:

If he was open broadcasting your id then report his ass.
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath