1. #22021
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    Okay, new siggy and ava done. All I need now is some pink floyd songs and maybe some other song that may include the word "pink" in the title, be it from the artist or the title of the song its self.
    I don't like it. :<

  2. #22022
    Bloodsail Admiral kortin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaname View Post
    So when I play my first match of TF2, I should pick engineer?
    Yes, pick engineer, you'll get lots of kills and lots of assists with zero effort.
    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

    Avatar Picture | "The cold never bothered me anyway." | Kortin's Music List!

  3. #22023
    Herald of the Titans Vetali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Washington, Land of Rain
    Posts
    2,701
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    As boring and sometimes annoying as I find enginners, they are pretty easily countered by numerous classes.

    Except mini sentry engineers.
    Oh, you destroyed my sentry? Good job, here's another. And another! I hope you don't expect this to end anytime soon, these guys are only 100 metal a pop!

  4. #22024
    Scarab Lord Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Medellín, Colombia
    Posts
    4,699
    Who sayaka here?
    pro-gun liberal

  5. #22025
    Blademaster Mr Klocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jNlIGDRkvQ

    I like that song

    don't hate. I'll cut you.
    if i like it i'll put it in, but i generally dont like pink so w/e

  6. #22026
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Who sayaka here?
    Who what Unc?

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  7. #22027
    Blademaster Mr Klocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    I don't like it. :<
    Pfft. You just dont understand yo. THEY'RE. PINK. GLASSES. What's not to love?!

  8. #22028
    Bloodsail Admiral kortin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    As boring and sometimes annoying as I find enginners, they are pretty easily countered by numerous classes.

    Except mini sentry engineers.
    Oh, you destroyed my sentry? Good job, here's another. And another! I hope you don't expect this to end anytime soon, these guys are only 100 metal a pop!
    Unfortunately for me, my favorite classes are Demoknight and Dead Ringer/Your Eternal Reward Spy. I also refuse to play demoman as he "should be played" because demoknight is 15k times better

    and on another subject, I will never understand how Slenderman scares anyone.
    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

    Avatar Picture | "The cold never bothered me anyway." | Kortin's Music List!

  9. #22029
    Herald of the Titans Vetali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Washington, Land of Rain
    Posts
    2,701
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    if i like it i'll put it in, but i generally dont like pink so w/e
    The song in my sig is great too, but not something good for your sig.

  10. #22030
    Scarab Lord Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Medellín, Colombia
    Posts
    4,699


    Its funny because she is by herself.
    I'm going to hell for this.
    pro-gun liberal

  11. #22031
    Blademaster Mr Klocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    The song in my sig is great too, but not something good for your sig.
    I'll listen to that as well, but yeah, it doesn't include "pink" so no can do. I'm mostly going with pink floyd.

  12. #22032
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Unfortunately for me, my favorite classes are Demoknight and Dead Ringer/Your Eternal Reward Spy. I also refuse to play demoman as he "should be played" because demoknight is 15k times better

    and on another subject, I will never understand how Slenderman scares anyone.
    Eternal reward.

    Hmm, no.

    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    Pfft. You just dont understand yo. THEY'RE. PINK. GLASSES. What's not to love?!
    I just don't.

  13. #22033
    Scarab Lord Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Medellín, Colombia
    Posts
    4,699
    Pink accessories ho!
    pro-gun liberal

  14. #22034
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/7EH4X.gif[/IMdG]

    Its funny because she is by herself.
    I'm going to hell for this.
    Awesome gif! Don't know what it is of though

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  15. #22035
    Blademaster Mr Klocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Eternal reward.

    Hmm, no.
    I just don't.
    No, you dont, you lost .00000000001% of my love because you dont.
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Pink accessories ho!
    I know right?!

  16. #22036
    Bloodsail Admiral kortin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Eternal reward.

    Hmm, no.
    You have like the worst item tastes in the history of the universe
    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

    Avatar Picture | "The cold never bothered me anyway." | Kortin's Music List!

  17. #22037
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Unfortunately for me, my favorite classes are Demoknight and Dead Ringer/Your Eternal Reward Spy. I also refuse to play demoman as he "should be played" because demoknight is 15k times better

    and on another subject, I will never understand how Slenderman scares anyone.
    I like to play demoman with a loch n load, shield, and eyelander.

    I only "play him right" if I absolutely have to get rid of a sentry nest.

  18. #22038
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    You have like the worst item tastes in the history of the universe
    I was thinking the same about yours.

  19. #22039
    Herald of the Titans Vetali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Washington, Land of Rain
    Posts
    2,701
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Pink accessories ho!
    Pink accessories are coo

  20. #22040
    Bloodsail Admiral kortin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    I like to play demoman with a loch n load, shield, and eyelander.

    I only "play him right" if I absolutely have to get rid of a sentry nest.
    I've got a...*ahem* bloodlust issue...I suppose. If someone kills me, I have to kill them back. And I will stop at nothing to do so. I will die several times attempting to get my revenge, but once the bloodlust is there, there's no stopping me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    I was thinking the same about yours.
    I only use fun items.
    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

    Avatar Picture | "The cold never bothered me anyway." | Kortin's Music List!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •