Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    too late:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PzLWxnvqgY

Also, i find it really creepy that you said something about that morgana picture as soon as I finished looking at it. I'm creeped out a little now.
    Oh, cool. Thanks.

I actually thought he had another skin evolve, I guess I was wrong, he just gets another evolve on his remaining, unevolved ability, cool! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Oh, cool. Thanks.

I actually thought he had another skin evolve, I guess I was wrong, he just gets another evolve on his remaining, unevolved ability, cool! Thanks.
    No problem. Also, the song on that video . . . so mad that I can't find it on the maker's website >_<

Deleted
    No problem. Also, the song on that video . . . so mad that I can't find it on the maker's website >_<
    I couldn't find the track either if you wanted to buy it but type Moonlight on the search bar on the left and click the first link and Moonlight song is in there, I think you can download it, dunno if it's legit or not.

I couldn't find the track either if you wanted to buy it but type Moonlight on the search bar on the left and click the first link and Moonlight song is in there, I think you can download it, dunno if it's legit or not.
    the site provides pretty much any song on their for free. There is a download button straight from the site, and they are obviously the makers, sooo yeah, i think it's legit. On that note, i've downloaded every album they made that they have available to the public for free. Love the music.

Seems to be a lot of hate for the new LoL champ coming up.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Really?

We know almost nothing of him, it's kinda pointless and makes no sense to hate him, atleast for now.

Really?

We know almost nothing of him, it's kinda pointless and makes no sense to hate him, atleast for now.
    Yeah I know right? He seems interesting enough, from what i've heard/read. We'll see.

Really?

Doesn't this always happen, though? As soon as a new champ is announced, they are instantly overpowered, overplayed, and overhyped in the world according to the forums?

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Deleted
    Yeah I know right? He seems interesting enough, from what i've heard/read. We'll see.
    I think he's okay from what we know, his shadow ability of copying your spells seems rather dull, but I kinda like it, it's like Shaco's ulti, but better, I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Doesn't this always happen, though? As soon as a new champ is announced, they are instantly overpowered, overplayed, and overhyped in the world according to the forums?
    I have no idea. I don't frequent the forums, at all, it's boring in there. :/

My fave comment from mmo LoL forum.

Someone dubbed him "Shaco 2.0"

Deleted
    Really?

But he's been out for over a year...

Wow I could've used this for a halloween avatar and I didn't.

solazz confirmed for incredibly lame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post

What new champ now?

Deleted

Hehe, someone posted that here too, on the LoL forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Yeah, I have seen that too.

---------- Post added 2012-11-01 at 03:18 AM ----------

Well, I'm off to bed.

Good night everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    What new champ now?
    This http://www.surrenderat20.net/2012/10...f-shadows.html

If that's true... Worse than Shaco...

I hate stealth champions.

10+ Year Old Account
    ......so taking bets now on what next disney will buy out

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

The only thing I can hope, is he is balanced around his attacks hitting twice, which will make him weak if he doesn't hit with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaname View Post
    The only thing I can hope, is he is balanced around his attacks hitting twice, which will make him weak if he doesn't hit with it.
    Lets hope so

I want a new AD ranged already :P

Good night guys. See yall later.