10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I didn't get to do it, because that weekend it rained the entire time and, even if I wanted to say other wise, I wasn't ready to do 90 miles in one day. I will train much more for the event and as long as my bike doesn't break and I end up in the hospital for trying to kill myself again everything should be alright.

Also my self-esteem is alright, although there isn't enough esteem to power a key to unlock a door.

---------- Post added 2012-11-02 at 12:23 AM ----------

Around summer I believe.

That is definitely awesome.
    hmm it was probably last summer since i wasnt really frequenting the forums because of drawing so much

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Deleted
    I didn't get to do it, because that weekend it rained the entire time and, even if I wanted to say other wise, I wasn't ready to do 90 miles in one day. I will train much more for the event and as long as my bike doesn't break and I end up in the hospital for trying to kill myself again everything should be alright.

Also my self-esteem is alright, although there isn't enough esteem to power a key to unlock a door.
    90 miles does seem like an awfully long distance >_>

Hightower is all fun and games until someone plants the mini sentry "No Fun Allowed" flag.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    Hightower is all fun and games until someone plants the mini sentry "No Fun Allowed" flag.
    inb4 someone posts the MMO-C version of the NFA image.

Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    90 miles does seem like an awfully long distance >_>
    Indeed it is, plus if I had done it then I would have made one person worry about me a lot, and in those conditions, combined with me not being fit, I could have died and she would have been very upset if that happened. So maybe next year, although I haven't worked out at all for the last two months because the equipment I have isn't doing anything for me anymore and general procrastination combined with a lot of self loathing, hatred, and depression lately.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    Oi, Funslinger is awesome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    I don't have that saved, but the sadfrog one (I'm assuming that's it) makes me laugh every time.

---------- Post added 2012-11-02 at 12:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/9g1lT.jpg[/MG]
    There it is.

Deleted
    Indeed it is, plus if I had done it then I would have made one person worry about me a lot, and in those conditions, combined with me not being fit, I could have died and she would have been very upset if that happened. So maybe next year, although I haven't worked out at all for the last two months because the equipment I have isn't doing anything for me anymore and general procrastination combined with a lot of self loathing, hatred, and depression lately.
    D:

I've been procrastinating a lot as well. I haven't been on my diet since the start of June.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/9g1lT.jpg[IMG]
    I lol'd.

10+ Year Old Account
    The first one is a Grey Eater, from Dungeons and Dragons. I took it directly from the Monster Manual.

[IMG]http://www.iwozhere.com/SRD/images/MM35_PG138.jpg[IMG]
    Grey Render I do believe its name is?

10+ Year Old Account
    eh wow and various games have killed my art time and procrastination has put comic 4 on hiatus till next week it would of been done this week but fucking work killed my time because we get busy during this time of the year and have to work 10 hours shifts

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    D:

I've been procrastinating a lot as well. I haven't been on my diet since the start of June.
    I haven't been good with that either for quite some time as well. I think I need to deal with the other parts of me before that, like getting some sort of medication in me for the depression of mine. I am tired of my emotions fluctuation so wildly that it effects my scholastic goals, my few relationships I have had, and a lot of other things.

---------- Post added 2012-11-02 at 12:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Grey Render I do believe its name is?
    Yes it is. I don't know why I always call it Grey Eater.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z...lzu221/COL.png
    ......i cant believe i forgot about this jesus im gonna finish this one when i get home tommorow from work

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sleepy, football over, what do?

The Paradox of Dogs.

---------- Post added 2012-11-02 at 12:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Not sleepy, football over, what do?
    Sleepy football, what not sleepy do?

Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z...lzu221/COL.png
    ......i cant believe i forgot about this jesus im gonna finish this one when i get home tommorow from work

Twas the first thing that popped into my head.

10+ Year Old Account
    god you people had to make me go through my old pictures didnt you now i have so many ideas and i have work tommorow morning ill never get to sleep now night =_=

Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    god you people had to make me go through my old pictures didnt you now i have so many ideas and i have work tommorow morning ill never get to sleep now night =_=
    Time to do sleep drawing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, that'd be embarrassing if you slept out a masterpiece.

"come on, come on, we want to see your fantastic artistic skill!"

"Ok, ok. Turn off the light and hand me a pillow."

10+ Year Old Account
    btw comic 5 concepts have been born in head thanks to yall so yeah if i get the damn time to get 4 done then 5 well like i said work at 8 night