Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    Am I the only one who got this mail?
    I didn't forget my password, does this mean someone tried to get into my account?
    I don't check my email.
    [Steam]
    3DS Friend Code: 2509-2629-0987 | NNID: Sanics
    Formerly known as: Sonic Raindoom, Sir W Reginald Armchair, Sir William R Armchair

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    When I checked the url and saw it took a long time to load, I thought that was the joke lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Runeweaver View Post
    I don't see how I've become so tolerant to caffeine it has no effect on me, so drinking caffeinated(?) things don't work for me. I don't exactly want to drink energy drinks because the amount of sugar in them makes them taste awful imo.
    It's okay man dude, I wake up at 6 and go to sleep at 10. Though deviations may happen from time to time.
    Do not respond to it if you know you didn't want it. Someone trying to get into your account (or it's a fake email).
    No it's legit.
    I don't see why would anyone want to get into my account, I don't even have many video games on it.

Deleted
    35+ Hours. Uhhh, nope. I've never been able to do that myself. I think I've stayed up for around 20 myself before falling asleep.
    Confirmed for casual.

35+ Hours. Uhhh, nope. I've never been able to do that myself. I think I've stayed up for around 20 myself before falling asleep.
    Most I have ever done is 42 hours. Hell, the bike trip I did last year I was awake 34 hours when I finally got home after 45 miles biking.

The most I have ever slept at one time was 15 hours while I worked at my first job and went to school 60 miles away. Walking 10 miles total going to and from school, 4 hours of buses, and only for 2 hours of class. Went to sleep 6 a.m. and woke up 9 p.m. When I woke up I thought it was still morning.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

I know I've stayed up for at least 30 hours before. Probably up to 40.
    [Steam]
    3DS Friend Code: 2509-2629-0987 | NNID: Sanics
    Formerly known as: Sonic Raindoom, Sir W Reginald Armchair, Sir William R Armchair

It's okay man dude, I wake up at 6 and go to sleep at 10. Though deviations may happen from time to time.

No it's legit.
    I don't see why would anyone want to get into my account, I don't even have many video games on it.
    Regardless if you got many games or not, people always want to break into accounts. I knew someone who just started playing LoL and within a day someone from France tried getting in his account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Confirmed for casual.
    I usually sleep around 4-6 hours on weekdays (college days, else it's the same as weekends) and around 12 hours on weekends. I've not gone a single day without sleeping.
    Most I have ever done is 42 hours. Hell, the bike trip I did last year I was awake 34 hours when I finally got home after 45 miles biking.

The most I have ever slept at one time was 15 hours while I worked at my first job and went to school 60 miles away. Walking 10 miles total going to and from school, 4 hours of buses, and only for 2 hours of class. Went to sleep 6 a.m. and woke up 9 p.m. When I woke up I thought it was still morning.
    I honestly think it'll take a lot of effort for me to stay up for 42 hours... as for sleeping that long, I can do that easily.

I honestly think it'll take a lot of effort for me to stay up for 42 hours... as for sleeping that long, I can do that easily.
    I am usually a 9 hour type of guy when it comes to sleeping and if I sleep 8 hours and hear an alarm I feel as though I got half of that.

I am usually a 9 hour type of guy when it comes to sleeping and if I sleep 8 hours and hear an alarm I feel as though I got half of that.
    9 hours would be what I should be aiming for really. As for alarms, I'm a pretty heavy sleeper so they don't tend to wake me up. My phone used to wake me up for college but... it doesn't anymore, I've gotten used to it.

9 hours would be what I should be aiming for really. As for alarms, I'm a pretty heavy sleeper so they don't tend to wake me up. My phone used to wake me up for college but... it doesn't anymore, I've gotten used to it.
    I used to be able to do that, like when my brother's alarm went off at 5 a.m. so he could go to work, but when it comes to my alarm I wake up to it no matter what.

I sleep during the day like a vampire :P

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    so, uh... how do I make sure no one breaks into my account? Should I reset the password or not?
    uhh wat do

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Or like some sort of nocturnal kangaroo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Not as well as me
    Speaking of which...

Deleted
    If I sleep more than 8 hours, I feel tired and as if someone shat on my face, if I sleep less than 7 hours, I feel the same.

I used to be able to do that, like when my brother's alarm went off at 5 a.m. so he could go to work, but when it comes to my alarm I wake up to it no matter what.
    I wish I could do that
    so, uh... how do I make sure no one breaks into my account? Should I reset the password or not?
    uhh wat do
    I'd do it as a precaution, from the official website and not an email.

Ah well, time for sleep all. Night! (Relevant to current topic)

Or like some sort of nocturnal kangaroo.
    Ive got a job center appointment at 9am, so not worth me sleeping now.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

If I sleep more than 8 hours, I feel tired and as if someone shat on my face, if I sleep less than 7 hours, I feel the same.
    Same here, if I sleep 7 hours and 59 minutes I feel horrible, 8 hours I am fine, but if I hear an alarm I feel like I got 3 hours, and if I get 9 with no alarm I feel fine.

---------- Post added 2012-11-02 at 01:42 AM ----------

I wish I could do that
    It takes many years of hearing an alarm almost every single day of the year, like for school, and then hearing multiple ones almost every single day when my brother and me were working, and now hearing one almost every single day while I have school.

I hate alarms so very much now. When I hear one on television I get the same jump up awake feeling as if I was hearing it while I was sleeping.

10+ Year Old Account
    Romanian is boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Romanian is boring.
    Go for Bohemian, I hear their rhapsodies are pretty awesome.