1. #401
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    more like

    >pickley
    >good taste

    pick one.
    >broccoli
    >better taste than the rest of the chat thread

    pick all


  2. #402
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    more like

    >pickley
    >good taste

    pick one.
    >Kamina glasses
    >2012
    >not used ironically

    MFW

  3. #403
    Bloodsail Admiral kortin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace
    Posts
    1,095
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    >Kamina glasses
    >2012
    >not used ironically

    MFW
    just keep trying
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

    mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

  4. #404
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    >broccoli
    >better taste than the rest of the chat thread

    pick all
    I knew there was a reason i consider you a chum.

  5. #405
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    >Kamina glasses
    >2012
    >not used ironically

    MFW
    obligatory

    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    I knew there was a reason i consider you a chum.
    pals4lyfe


  6. #406
    Well it looks like they don't give extra copies of the games you already own if you buy a bundle. So I won't be buying that Total War bundle.

  7. #407
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    Well it looks like they don't give extra copies of the games you already own if you buy a bundle. So I won't be buying that Total War bundle.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/nWuRL.png?1
    ;_;

    I wanted to tell you to give it to Kortin. Now he won't be getting it, which is a shame.


  8. #408
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    Well it looks like they don't give extra copies of the games you already own if you buy a bundle. So I won't be buying that Total War bundle.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/nWuRL.png?1[IMG]
    Ouch, that sucks :/

    If you buy it as a gift does it give each specific thing in the collection seperately or is the collection all 1 gift?
    FC: 4441-9848-5442 (If you want any gen 1-6 starter, PM me or ask on steam)

  9. #409
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip Brohoof View Post
    Ouch, that sucks :/

    If you buy it as a gift does it give each specific thing in the collection seperately or is the collection all 1 gift?
    I don't know how it is, but if the latter somehow works then we might still get something out of this.


  10. #410
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip Brohoof View Post
    Ouch, that sucks :/

    If you buy it as a gift does it give each specific thing in the collection seperately or is the collection all 1 gift?
    When you buy a bundle like that it just gives you all the stuff. You don't get to pick through it.

  11. #411
    Thanks a bunch, brolazz.


  12. #412
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Thanks a bunch, brolazz.
    You're welcome.

    Man I am REALLY hungry. I think it is time to get some food.

  13. #413
    I am Murloc! Vetali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    5,632
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    You're welcome.

    Man I am REALLY hungry. I think it is time to get some food.
    Yeah I'm hungry too.

    But, shower takes priority.

  14. #414
    The Undying GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Wokeville mah dood
    Posts
    39,675

  15. #415
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Guys, its finally happened.

    Pony thread has officially hit rock bottom.

  16. #416
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Guys, its finally happened.

    Pony thread has officially hit rock bottom.
    Jack the RIPper


  17. #417
    Thread 10 goodness. We are definitely awesome.

    Time for me to hit the hay though, you 10ers have a good night/day.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  18. #418
    The Lightbringer Pvt Hudson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Axel
    Posts
    3,446
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Thread 10 goodness. We are definitely awesome.

    Time for me to hit the hay though, you 10ers have a good night/day.
    Good night Don

    "Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

  19. #419
    Blademaster Freyera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    At the Spa
    Posts
    25
    I do not approve of this thread title at all

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

  20. #420
    I feel like someone ravaged me in my sleep

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •