Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    If sad anime is your thing, you'll probably like it.
    Slice of life anime are my favorite, but I love a good depressing anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    Oh yeah I know Dag. That's why I don't write MLP fanfics. Because I write very, well, "Out of character" stories if it were to be ponies. My stories include drugs, mass violence, death, gore, and all of that kind of shit. Those don't belong in an MLP story or anything (except for Fallout equestria, god that story is so good), unless they are played off REALLY well. Which a lot of things aren't.
    And I will agree with you on that. Fallout Equestria is really the only 'sad fic' I will accept. Mainly because it won't get the entire story blindly tied around it, and it had a logical reason as to why Equestria progressivly got more and more screwed up. That said, it is worth three Volumes of books, and it damn well better be well writen.

The only part I dislike is the damn clop that happens. I kinda just gloss over that, and say in my head "long story short, they did it and ewww". Cute and adorable technicolor Ponies. Doing it. Yeah. Not in my coffee, thank you.

But PAST that. There are a huge number of sad fics out there. Yes, some are actually really good. But a majority follow the annoying, and pathetic writing of 'X Pony Dies, and/or this pony is now a orphan' which I consider to be cheap-shots to get the Feels Upvote.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Kitty scratches hurt
    Oh noes D:
    Boop the kitteh!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    There are a huge number of sad fics out there. Yes, some are actually really good. But a majority follow the annoying, and pathetic writing of 'X Pony Dies, and/or this pony is now a orphan' which I consider to be cheap-shots to get the Feels Upvote.
    RAINBOW DASH LOSES HER WINGS AND CAN NO LONGER FLY
    /saddepressedwriting

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    being meguca is suffering

10+ Year Old Account
    Aww I'm sowwy frey! D:
    Here, have a bandaid.
    [IMG]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7788ij98x1qiwi68o2_500.jpg[/IMdG]
    Bandaids hurt worse xD

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

And I will agree with you on that. Fallout Equestria is really the only 'sad fic' I will accept. Mainly because it won't get the entire story blindly tied around it, and it had a logical reason as to why Equestria progressivly got more and more screwed up. That said, it is worth three Volumes of books, and it damn well better be well writen.

The only part I dislike is the damn clop that happens. I kinda just gloss over that, and say in my head "long story short, they did it and ewww". Cute and adorable technicolor Ponies. Doing it. Yeah. Not in my coffee, thank you.

But PAST that. There are a huge number of sad fics out there. Yes, some are actually really good. But a majority follow the annoying, and pathetic writing of 'X Pony Dies, and/or this pony is now a orphan' which I consider to be cheap-shots to get the Feels Upvote.
    Oh of course. And dag, as far as I know, the "clop" part of the story is 100% optional, and the only reason you need to read it is for the epic speech pip gives. Anyways, I agree. If something is genuinely good though, it's good, no matter if it's sad or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    Oh noes D:
    Boop the kitteh!
    Not the kitties fault

How do you explain the funeral?

Okay, it is covered by a sweet song, but still.
    Ugh, like I said. MLP can be more analysed than a quote from a famous person who happened to be drunk and say something witty.

YES! Obviously Ponies do die. Is it sad? Yes. But is it the primary focus of a show about Technicolored ponies? No.

To further nail the point into the head, that Funeral was shown for 1 second during a extremely happy song about little Fillies trying to get their Teacher a Date.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Not the kitties fault
    You should still boop it, because scratches.

Oh of course. And dag, as far as I know, the "clop" part of the story is 100% optional, and the only reason you need to read it is for the epic speech pip gives. Anyways, I agree. If something is genuinely good though, it's good, no matter if it's sad or not.
    Eh, yeah. I am reading Project Horizons now. It doesn't have a 'optional' chapter. It just sneaks up on you with TMI.

Eh, yeah. I am reading Project Horizons now. It doesn't have a 'optional' chapter. It just sneaks up on you with TMI.
    Oh really? Well I didn't know that. I haven't even finished FO:E. I don't mind clop, if i have to read it i have to read it, and honestly, most clop is so funny that I can't help but to laugh. mostly with just how corny it is and how it's written. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    You clopped.
    Admit it.
    Clopper.
    We all clop here.
    Family.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should still boop it, because scratches.
    No! No booping allowed in these parts!

Quote Originally Posted by Affixiation View Post
    You clopped.
    Admit it.
    Clopper.
    We all clop here.
    Family.
    yay family!
    * huggles!

Deleted
    FO:E, another fic which is well known which I have not read. Somehow I have managed to (unintentionally) avoid the "popular" ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    time to sleep, g'night.
    Night Goriq

Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    FO:E, another fic which is well known which I have not read. Somehow I have managed to (unintentionally) avoid the "popular" ones.
    If you have time, read it. It's amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    time to sleep, g'night.
    Good night Goriq. Sleep well for me k?

Quote Originally Posted by Affixiation View Post
    You clopped.
    Admit it.
    Clopper.
    We all clop here.
    Family.
    Never have, never will. I see a Pony, which is a Animal (a colorful animal), and I think it's gross to think otherwise. I just think ponies is a good show, and the community on this thread is a fun place to haze people. That's the kind of Brony I am.

But, whatever makes your happy Affix.
    Last edited by Daginni; 2012-10-03 at 12:39 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/lp76i.jpg[IMG]

dem feels