I actually have the WotLK soundtrack somewhere around here.

I liked it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackinthegreen View Post
    One of my odder size realizations was that I am taller (5'10"/1.8m) and weigh more than a Blastoise (5'3" and 188lbs/ 1.6m and 85.5kg). I also weigh more than a Venusaur (220lbs/100kg) but am not taller since they're 6'7"/2.0m.
    O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    LK actually made me turn on music for WoW.

Then turn it off again when ToC came out.
    I liked ToC music.

Quote Originally Posted by Runeweaver View Post
    Yes I am and need to go off in like 1 min.
    Also, ofc? Every zone in WoW got music.

That's the bit ^^
    Boooo!
    Fine, I need to log as well anyway.

Also yeah, I can post when I want to Aryd. I've been occupied with TF2 though.

10+ Year Old Account
    WHAT. Trial of the Crusader had one of the best soundtracks of WoTLK!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAVC2-VtUcE
    Try wiping all night to the shitty heroic fights to that music. Most annoying shit ever.

Deleted
    WHAT. Trial of the Crusader had one of the best soundtracks of WoTLK!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAVC2-VtUcE
    This is bait

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Only reason is the weather and the travel right now. 10 miles on foot to get my bike even looked at and then another 10 to pick it up, or I guess 5 on foot, isn't entertaining. An hour and 20 minutes travel time for my college's gym, yay bus, isn't very appealing either, especially during the winter.

Maybe I will just work with what I have during the winter and use the stationary bike at school while waiting for class to start, that is a plan.

Also, the only thing I will be is a professional pain in the ass and most likely have a cubical job for 30 years and die of a heart attack after my wife leaves me, having cheated on me for the last 15 years, knowing the kids are not mine, taking them away from me as I die slowly from every form of cancer there is, and an additional two new forms of it.
    Ah I see. yeah, that kind of effort may not be worth it, but my god a 10 mile walk is a pretty damn good walk. Especially if you jog for parts of it :P

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Silly Golden!
    maaaaaaaaaybe

Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    I actually have the WotLK soundtrack somewhere around here.

I liked it.
    I have the Cata and MoP soundtracks, only because I got the special editions, and haven't listened to either.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Looking at old stuff in old websites I used to post.

So embarrassing.
    You will never escape your chuuni past.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    maaaaaaaaaybe
    It is so true!

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

On a completely unrelated note, Clint Eastwood is such an interesting person to draw. It's kind of freaking amazing.

Deleted
    Try wiping all night to the shitty heroic fights to that music. Most annoying shit ever.
    Stop wiping then.

Also yeah, I can post when I want to Aryd. I've been occupied with TF2 though.
    I know, my subtle attempts to entice to you to post more have not been noticed?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    You will never escape your chuuni past.
    I used to be a moderator on some forum when I was 13/14

I feel like I've moved backwards

Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    Ah I see. yeah, that kind of effort may not be worth it, but my god a 10 mile walk is a pretty damn good walk. Especially if you jog for parts of it :P
    Jogging with a bike is really hard to do, I still kick my pedal while walking my bike and it messes up my ankle after I do it for the 15th time. I can't imagine how jogging with it would be.

I will just have to bear with it this Friday and take it in no matter what, since it is my main form of transportation and my rear tire my still be under parts warranty. Plus I do have to train for my 90 mile bike trip next year.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Had no trash! Didn't do really do Heroic when it was at it's prime though so...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    This is bait
    What you mean! I'm serious, I love the music of ToC. Argent Tournament in general I adored. I did the dailies like everyday. I would've been one of the first Crusaders on the realm if I didn't take like a month off for CoD or whatever I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    *lurky lurk*
    No lurking go vote.

*Bites and snuggles*

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    I know, my subtle attempts to entice to you to post more have not been noticed?
    I have noted them, but I'd rather play games
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    I used to be a moderator on some forum when I was 13/14

I feel like I've moved backwards
    Can I confirm that you have?

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Jogging with a bike is really hard to do, I still kick my pedal while walking my bike and it messes up my ankle after I do it for the 15th time. I can't imagine how jogging with it would be.

I will just have to bear with it this Friday and take it in no matter what, since it is my main form of transportation and my rear tire my still be under parts warranty. Plus I do have to train for my 90 mile bike trip next year.
    Yeah. Well best of luck to ya don. And my god, 90 miles, that's way too much for me personally, so I hope you, at the very least, have fun when going on that trip.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had no trash! Didn't do really do Heroic when it was at it's prime though so...
    Well.

TOC heroic was super fucking hard, especially 1 week after Anub was released. Fucking INSANE tank damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    No lurking go vote.

*Bites and snuggles*
    I voted over a week ago
    besides, polls are closed