10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    My election is going strong, it always lasts long with getting all the poll numbers everywhere.
    If an election lasts more than 4 hours, please call a doctor

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    If an election lasts more than 4 hours, please call a doctor
    I guess that is what happened in 2000 with Gore v. Bush when Florida fucked things up, they didn't go to the doctors.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Runeweaver View Post
    I got a friend funny enough who is similar for Yu-Gi-Oh. He can tell the ATK and DEF for most cards which is just, I don't even understand. I like the idea of the game (DDR) but I don't feel like embarrassing myself ^^
    I don't play DDR with an audience of course. I sweat too much to be comfortable around first of all, plus a big guy like me needs a fair bit of room.

I can give the attack and defense of some Yu-Gi-Oh! cards actually, but mostly because I have one of the video games. Some of course are very well known like Blue Eyes White Dragon being 3000 attack and 2500 defense.

Anyway, g'night!
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

I have a lot of interests, but when I really try to be good at it something comes along and sort of ruins it for me. It has happened with drawing/art, programming, programming again, art again, prof playing, writing, talking, telling jokes, and just about everything. I think it may also be from my depression. Every time I find myself having fun with something I hear something telling me I am not good at it, and that has happened in my relationships too.

I am tired of thinking this way.
    Stop biting the insults of people that will tell you that you suck or you won't make it, because honestly, if you bite, then you WONT make it and you probably WILL suck. you have to just ignore the people who think you wont get anywhere, and prove them fucking wrong. It's simple as that. Sure, negative criticism is fine, but it has to be legit criticism, not put downs. If someone gives you some advice on something you messed up on, take that advice and use it to your best judgement. Learn from your mistakes. I'm gonna quote adventure time here and say "Being bad at something is the first step at being somewhat good at something". You have to fail before you get good, but you shouldn't let people discourage you from progressing in something you love, be it art, programming or what ever else.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess that is what happened in 2000 with Gore v. Bush when Florida fucked things up, they didn't go to the doctors.
    Hehe. Florida will never live that down

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh Marcelene! Why are you...so...mean?

Also Adventure Time spoiler.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Quote Originally Posted by Jackinthegreen View Post
    I can give the attack and defense of some Yu-Gi-Oh! cards actually, but mostly because I have one of the video games. Some of course are very well known like Blue Eyes White Dragon being 3000 attack and 2500 defense.

Anyway, g'night!
    And now Blue Eyes is so very useless thanks to the amazingly stupid fucking retarded power creep Yugioh has been doing since it's inception.

Have a good night Jack.

And now Blue Eyes is so very useless thanks to the amazingly stupid fucking retarded power creep Yugioh has been doing since it's inception.

Have a good night Jack.
    Dude, I have this card called "honest" that I used versus my friend. He managed to summon a blue eyes shining dragon, and I destroyed it in one turn due to my honest card.

Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    Stop biting the insults of people that will tell you that you suck or you won't make it, because honestly, if you bite, then you WONT make it and you probably WILL suck. you have to just ignore the people who think you wont get anywhere, and prove them fucking wrong. It's simple as that. Sure, negative criticism is fine, but it has to be legit criticism, not put downs. If someone gives you some advice on something you messed up on, take that advice and use it to your best judgement. Learn from your mistakes. I'm gonna quote adventure time here and say "Being bad at something is the first step at being somewhat good at something". You have to fail before you get good, but you shouldn't let people discourage you from progressing in something you love, be it art, programming or what ever else.
    It isn't other people that I have that problem with, it is me. I used to be able to use my own extreme criticism for myself to do pretty good art, and anything else for that matter, but I can no longer get out of my own criticism. I haven't been able to for a very long time, probably because my home life shows me I won't ever be able to have a life as long as my mother is around and I continue to take care of her. My leash doesn't go very far.

I have a lot of interests, but when I really try to be good at it something comes along and sort of ruins it for me. It has happened with drawing/art, programming, programming again, art again, prof playing, writing, talking, telling jokes, and just about everything. I think it may also be from my depression. Every time I find myself having fun with something I hear something telling me I am not good at it, and that has happened in my relationships too.

I am tired of thinking this way.
    I'm reminded of what Adam Savage has talked about on several occasions where he realizes that about 70% into almost anything he works on he hits a block. The trick for him, he says, is anticipating it and keeping cool to work with it.

Also, there are many things you don't need to be good at to have fun. I have fun playing DDR on a pad but I know I'm not good at it comparatively speaking.

Learning a new habit/way of thinking takes time and effort, but it's rewarding.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    [IMG]http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z6/gokurulzu221/farmworldfinn.png[/IG]
    I was wondering if the comic was going to be cannon in any way and now I guess alternate Finn is cannon now.

10+ Year Old Account
    >someone appreciates my tanking abilities

"Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    >someone appreciates my tanking abilities

[img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9zpufaACV1qbq7sk.gif[/imdg]
    Now I want to see this movie

Have a good night Jack.
    Oh yes, Yugioh has a lot of power creep. It took looking at how MTG does things to realize it, but once I did I decided I wasn't going to touch the actual cards.

And I was telling Runeweaver good night. lol
    Super Brony Friendfinder

10+ Year Old Account
    I was wondering if the comic was going to be cannon in any way and now I guess alternate Finn is cannon now.
    what comic?
    and frey youve never seen ace ventura......i am sadden by this news

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

It isn't other people that I have that problem with, it is me. I used to be able to use my own extreme criticism for myself to do pretty good art, and anything else for that matter, but I can no longer get out of my own criticism. I haven't been able to for a very long time, probably because my home life shows me I won't ever be able to have a life as long as my mother is around and I continue to take care of her. My leash doesn't go very far.
    Tsk. Well then. Being your own critic can be the worst possible thing. Sometimes you just need to ignore yourself and get shit done and improve anyways. A lot of things you described as having an interest in can be improved upon by yourself. It just takes time. Also, i'm 100% sure you know people who are willing to help you improve in anything you wish to do. Like, if you wish to get good at art again, I will gladly help you in any way I humanly can, just because I love seeing artists progress and get better and all that stuff. Sure, i'm not the best, but still. I'm improving, even through my own self despair, which comes along often, since I often compare myself to other people I know who are BRILLIANT.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    What is the most embarrassing thing you have doe on your life.
    Oh gosh. Let me think for a bit

What is the most embarrassing thing you have doe on your life?
    Good question . . . umm . . . uhh . . . . I honestly don't know D:

10+ Year Old Account
    What is the most embarrassing thing you have doe on your life?
    I've only told one person aside from the people involved.

Thats not gonna change...

10+ Year Old Account
    http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z...erandlouie.png
    little something i working on my god damn legs still dont look right