1. #58481
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Oh ho ho ho! Use your imagination.
    I fear for you, Dag.
    You actually tell ME to use my imagination?
    You're underestimating me.

  2. #58482
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    How dare you suggest such a thing.



    Oh god, MS word. What a lovely use of time.
    Raisins are awesome. Shush

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  3. #58483
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    So are you.

    I have no friends. D:
    Your face.
    And that's what you get for staying at AD. Not related, but still. And for Luna's sake, delete the damn invisitext you noob.

  4. #58484
    The Patient Shaedris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fluffland
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Oh god, MS word. What a lovely use of time.
    We had ~6-10 hours worth of IT each week for 2 months. MS Word for the whole time.

    Had a test at the end of the 2 month period, I finished it in 10 minutes and the hardest part was to write a text with the spelling mistakes it had..

  5. #58485
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Raisins are awesome. Shush
    I am awesome, your argument is invalid.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    I have no friends. D:
    I of all people should not be saying this, but I think you should make some.

    It hurt to say that.

  6. #58486
    The Patient Shaedris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fluffland
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    You actually tell ME to use my imagination?
    You're underestimating me.
    You have no imagination.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Your face.
    And that's what you get for staying at AD. Not related, but still. And for Luna's sake, delete the damn invisitext you noob.
    I have plenty of friends there.

    And nope!

  7. #58487
    The Lightbringer Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    3,571
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    We had ~6-10 hours worth of IT each week for 2 months. MS Word for the whole time.

    Had a test at the end of the 2 month period, I finished it in 10 minutes and the hardest part was to write a text with the spelling mistakes it had..
    That sounds fun.


  8. #58488
    The Patient Shaedris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fluffland
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    I of all people should not be saying this, but I think you should make some.

    It hurt to say that.
    Give me the recipe and I shall try.

  9. #58489
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    You have no imagination.

    I have plenty of friends there.

    And nope!
    More than you know. And would want to know.

    Nuh-uh.

    Screw you.

  10. #58490
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    We had ~6-10 hours worth of IT each week for 2 months. MS Word for the whole time.

    Had a test at the end of the 2 month period, I finished it in 10 minutes and the hardest part was to write a text with the spelling mistakes it had..
    Exactly the same here, after that we moved onto Power Point, then Excel, etc.
    The course was advanced computing.

  11. #58491
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    More than you know. And would want to know.

    Nuh-uh.

    Screw you.
    The Seely has spoken, therefore it is law

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  12. #58492
    The Patient Shaedris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fluffland
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    More than you know. And would want to know.

    Nuh-uh.

    Screw you.
    I know everything.

    Uhhuh.

    Deal with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Exactly the same here, after that we moved onto Power Point, then Excel, etc.
    The course was advanced computing.
    We had no such thing. Tbh I could've just slept through the classes or something..

  13. #58493
    Quote Originally Posted by shaedris View Post
    give me the recipe and i shall try.
    error 404 file not found.

  14. #58494
    The Patient Shaedris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fluffland
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    The Seely has spoken, therefore it is law

  15. #58495
    Blademaster Drafo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germaneigh
    Posts
    38
    i am back home now

  16. #58496
    The Patient Shaedris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fluffland
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    error 404 file not found.
    Dang it. How shall I make friends now?

  17. #58497

  18. #58498
    The Patient Shaedris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fluffland
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    i am back home now
    Howdy Drafo.

    Why is Sombra in Las Pegasus? D:

  19. #58499
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    The Seely has spoken, therefore it is law
    Quite.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    I know everything.

    Uhhuh.

    Deal with it.
    HAH.

    HAH.

    No.

  20. #58500
    Blademaster Drafo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germaneigh
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Howdy Drafo.

    Why is Sombra in Las Pegasus? D:
    because he can

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •