1. #59781
    Warchief Flutterguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Derpifornia
    Posts
    2,055
    I killed the thread with Three's Company.


    Shame on me.

    Well...Only one way to brighten myself up..


    Woop woop pull over dat ass is too fat woop woop

  2. #59782
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    I killed the thread with Three's Company.


    Shame on me.

    Well...Only one way to brighten myself up..


    Woop woop pull over dat ass is too fat woop woop
    There's been posts after that.
    Trade shinies: Charmeleonx3, Muk, Krabbyx2, Gyarados, Dunsparcex7, Shucklex2, Pupitar, Loudred, Tepig, Excadrillx2, Braixenx2, Skrelpx2
    Unique shinies: 140

  3. #59783
    Warchief Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    2,084
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    *Bites and snuggles*

    But but i could be pwning noobs
    But I wouldn't be there, so I wouldn't see how good you are at it.

  4. #59784
    Brewmaster Pvt Hudson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Halloween Town
    Posts
    1,439
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    No roomie is too expensive, has to be one.


    I have never seen that show, though.
    Also I don't have a boat.
    I should buy a boat.
    Not the original opening :P


  5. #59785
    Blademaster Drafo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germaneigh
    Posts
    36
    she finally meets an enemy worthy to fight

    http://askhotbloodedpinkie.tumblr.com/
    Anakondas Minecraft Server uk31.fragnet.net:26565

  6. #59786
    Warchief Flutterguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Derpifornia
    Posts
    2,055
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    No roomie is too expensive, has to be one.


    I have never seen that show, though.
    Also I don't have a boat.
    I should buy a boat.
    After crashing a wedding reception and finding himself passed out in the bathtub, cooking school student Jack Tripper meets Janet Wood, a florist, and Chrissy Snow, a secretary, in need of a new roommate. Having only been able to afford living at the YMCA, Jack quickly accepts the offer to move in.

    However, due to overbearing landlord Stanley Roper's intolerance for co-ed living situations, even in a multi-bedroom apartment, Jack is allowed to move in only after Janet tells Mr. Roper that Jack is gay. Although Mrs. Roper figures out Jack's true sexuality in the second episode, she does not tell her husband, who tolerates but mocks him. Frequently siding with the three roommates instead of her husband, Mrs. Roper's bond with the roommates grows until the eventual spinoff The Ropers.
    It's totally you. And also, like many great American comedies, it's based on a British comedy "Man About the House".

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-13 at 03:28 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Not the original opening :P

    [video=youtube;LrQfUJUdzzE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrQfUJUdzzE[video]
    it says Season 4 opening in the title. :P

    One of the seasons has them at the LA Zoo for the opening. And you posted a remake.

  7. #59787
    Brewmaster Pvt Hudson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Halloween Town
    Posts
    1,439
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    But I wouldn't be there, so I wouldn't see how good you are at it.
    Okay

    I will go play mw3 like a poor person :P

  8. #59788
    Warchief Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    2,084
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Okay

    I will go play mw3 like a poor person :P
    Okay then. I don't even have that on PC.. I feel so dirty.

  9. #59789
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    It's totally you.
    I never crashed any wedding receptions yet.
    I never passed out in a bathtub yet.
    Ha ha. Cooking. Good one.
    Ha ha, "Wood".
    I'm not gay and I don't have to pretend I am (though many people assumed so for different reasons, apparently).
    Trade shinies: Charmeleonx3, Muk, Krabbyx2, Gyarados, Dunsparcex7, Shucklex2, Pupitar, Loudred, Tepig, Excadrillx2, Braixenx2, Skrelpx2
    Unique shinies: 140

  10. #59790
    Brewmaster Pvt Hudson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Halloween Town
    Posts
    1,439
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    It's totally you. And also, like many great American comedies, it's based on a British comedy "Man About the House".

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-13 at 03:28 AM ----------



    it says Season 4 opening in the title. :P

    One of the seasons has them at the LA Zoo for the opening. And you posted a remake.
    I said not original opening and im lazy like you americans so sue me :P

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-13 at 11:33 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Okay then. I don't even have that on PC.. I feel so dirty.
    *Bites and snuggles*

    Its ok hun

  11. #59791
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    I'm not gay and I don't have to pretend I am (though many people assumed so for different reasons, apparently).
    Defined sexual orientations seem rare now a days. Everyone are just blobs to me now until anything's explicitly expressed.

    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.

  12. #59792
    Blademaster Drafo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germaneigh
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I said not original opening and im lazy like you americans so sue me :P

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-13 at 11:33 AM ----------



    *Bites and snuggles*

    Its ok hun

    i hope you dont bite me if we ever meet in RL. that would be pretty creepy
    Anakondas Minecraft Server uk31.fragnet.net:26565

  13. #59793
    Warchief Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    2,084
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    *Bites and snuggles*

    Its ok hun
    But I betrayed the glorius master race

  14. #59794
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Defined sexual orientations seem rare now a days. Everyone are just blobs to me now until anything's explicitly expressed.
    I drool when seeing Johnny Depp and Robert Downey Jr., though.
    Trade shinies: Charmeleonx3, Muk, Krabbyx2, Gyarados, Dunsparcex7, Shucklex2, Pupitar, Loudred, Tepig, Excadrillx2, Braixenx2, Skrelpx2
    Unique shinies: 140

  15. #59795
    Warchief Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    2,084
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    i hope you dont bite me if we ever meet in RL. that would be pretty creepy
    Depends how he does it.. nibbles are quite sexy sometimes.

  16. #59796
    The Patient Azmaria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hakugyokurou
    Posts
    226
    Go go let's get 10 more pages before I have to be somewhat professional.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.
    3DS FC- 5455-9493-0221

  17. #59797
    Warchief Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    2,084
    Quote Originally Posted by azmaria View Post
    Go go let's get 10 more pages before I have to be somewhat professional.
    You just want to be a part of page 3000..

  18. #59798
    Warchief Flutterguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Derpifornia
    Posts
    2,055
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I said not original opening and im lazy like you americans so sue me :P

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-13 at 11:33 AM ----------



    *Bites and snuggles*

    Its ok hun
    I thought you were American, Hud.

    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Defined sexual orientations seem rare now a days. Everyone are just blobs to me now until anything's explicitly expressed.
    Trixie...I...I'm a lesbian.

  19. #59799
    Brewmaster Pvt Hudson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Halloween Town
    Posts
    1,439
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    i hope you dont bite me if we ever meet in RL. that would be pretty creepy
    I dont bite in person unless you ask :P

  20. #59800
    Warchief Flutterguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Derpifornia
    Posts
    2,055
    Man, I am really tempted to go Handsome Face Celestia for ava/sig...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •