1. #60821
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Some new champion?
    Yes. .

  2. #60822
    Blademaster Kohtiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Hai Inner , hows Zed?
    Zed's dead baby, Zed's dead.

  3. #60823
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Fine just ignored D:
    Yep. Totally ignored you. You should seen the look on your face! In fact! Got that look right here!

    D:

    Hahahahaha! Totally worth it! That face!

  4. #60824
    Pandaren Monk Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cultural Exchange House
    Posts
    1,753
    Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    Don't know have not played him.
    Oh ok

  5. #60825
    High Overlord Gutler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sweet Apple Acres
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Sounds like fun?
    hehe its basically just a town builder game but ponies make it much more fun.

    Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

  6. #60826
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    hehe its basically just a town builder game but ponies make it much more fun.
    Like they always do

    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Yep. Totally ignored you. You should seen the look on your face! In fact! Got that look right here!

    [SIZdE=7]D:[/SIZE]

    Hahahahaha! Totally worth it! That face!
    lawl

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  7. #60827
    Pandaren Monk Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cultural Exchange House
    Posts
    1,753
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Yep. Totally ignored you. You should seen the look on your face! In fact! Got that look right here!

    [SIZE=7]D:[SIZE]

    Hahahahaha! Totally worth it! That face!
    * Pelts Daginni with onion rings


    I sense rustled jimmies :P

  8. #60828
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    the one thing that makes me angry is they spelled Big Macintosh's name wrong in game its Big Mcintosh
    May have run out of room

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  9. #60829
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    the one thing that makes me angry is they spelled Big Macintosh's name wrong in game its Big Mcintosh
    Nope. That's his cannon name because naming him after a cheeseburger is just lawyer bait.

    God... I swear, I know more about a pony show, than I do about... well, not much else is important so.
    * Memorizes background ponies, like Applejack

  10. #60830
    Bloodsail Admiral kortin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace
    Posts
    1,099
    Just got back from driving the touchiest sedan ever.
    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

    Avatar Picture | "The cold never bothered me anyway." | Kortin's Music List!

  11. #60831
    Moderator Splenda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Your coffee.
    Posts
    2,985
    Why can't people marry inanimate objects?

    This heating pad is the love of my life.


    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Trixie for World Domination)
    A (Sensational™)

  12. #60832
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Just got back from driving the touchiest sedan ever.
    Welcome back

    Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    Why can't people marry inanimate objects?

    This heating pad is the love of my life.
    Huzzah

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  13. #60833
    High Overlord Gutler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sweet Apple Acres
    Posts
    147
    what i find funny is the first shop (the windmill) is the biggest producer of bits in the game.

    Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

  14. #60834
    Bloodsail Admiral Mixxy Scratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The DJ's Booth
    Posts
    1,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Nope. That's his cannon name because naming him after a cheeseburger is just lawyer bait.

    God... I swear, I know more about a pony show, than I do about... well, not much else is important so.
    * Memorizes background ponies, like Applejack
    Pretty sure Big Macintosh was an apple before it was a burger.

  15. #60835
    High Overlord Gutler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sweet Apple Acres
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    * Memorizes background ponies, like Applejack
    now thats just blasphemy......

    Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

  16. #60836
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    Pretty sure Big Macintosh was an apple before it was a burger.
    Yeah, well McDonalds is a super massive fat person feeding machine, and doesn't care about source material... but then again, I think it was talking about the working "Big Mac".

    Applejack is best background pony. Any Applejack fans here right now? No. Well, there goes the highlight of my evening.

  17. #60837
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    now thats just blasphemy......
    He shall suffer for his comments, in time

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  18. #60838
    Bloodsail Admiral kortin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Yeah, well McDonalds is a super massive fat person feeding machine, and doesn't care about source material... but then again, I think it was talking about the working "Big Mac".

    Applejack is best background pony. Any Applejack fans here right now? No. Well, there goes the highlight of my evening.
    I'm here.
    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

    Avatar Picture | "The cold never bothered me anyway." | Kortin's Music List!

  19. #60839
    Bloodsail Admiral Mixxy Scratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The DJ's Booth
    Posts
    1,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Yeah, well McDonalds is a super massive fat person feeding machine, and doesn't care about source material... but then again, I think it was talking about the working "Big Mac".

    Applejack is best background pony. Any Applejack fans here right now? No. Well, there goes the highlight of my evening.
    I like Derpy.

  20. #60840
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    935
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    I'm here.
    So this is how it ends

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •