1. #60981
    Herald of the Titans Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    2,897
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Either 2 or 4 classes today depending on how things pan out. This school year is full of oddities.
    That sounds like my normal tuesdays and fridays.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-14 at 08:16 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Funnyjunk. Nice going there.


  2. #60982
    Quote Originally Posted by azmaria View Post
    Im doing good.

    I don't know any songs and I'm really quiet even when I talk.
    I have to make you sing in london then! :3

  3. #60983
    Herald of the Titans Yakobro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,631
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Still doesn't make sense...
    You have to read it in the way two best friends yell it
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    >funnyjunk

  4. #60984
    Herald of the Titans Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    2,897
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    You have to read it in the way two best friends yell it
    Just because it's in 'MURICA doesn't mean I understand it..


  5. #60985
    Moderator Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    12,343
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Just because it's in 'MURICA doesn't mean I understand it..
    We don't get paid to go to school, we don't get free health care, our economy is in the shitter.

    People are looking to find a deal anywhere. So for one day out of the year, they all shop like I do.

    General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

  6. #60986
    The Patient Azmaria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hakugyokurou
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmalya View Post
    I have to make you sing in london then! :3
    Im scared now.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

  7. #60987
    Bloodsail Admiral De Lupe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Buildin' a sentry!
    Posts
    1,029




    Curse you FJ pictures!

  8. #60988
    Herald of the Titans Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    2,897
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    We don't get paid to go to school, we don't get free health care, our economy is in the shitter.

    People are looking to find a deal anywhere. So for one day out of the year, they all shop like I do.
    Our economy is quite shit too, but still.. Line up outside a shop, and then rush through a store to buy something you might not want with money you don't actually have? Quite dumb imo.


  9. #60989
    Quote Originally Posted by azmaria View Post
    Im scared now.
    :3 dont be..ill probably dont come anyways..


    mhmmmm...bacon donout...10 / 10 would eat,

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-14 at 08:25 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Our economy is quite shit too, but still.. Line up outside a shop, and then rush through a store to buy something you might not want with money you don't actually have? Quite dumb imo.
    How is that different from sales in europe? Ya..or stand in line at midnight and rush to buy a pc game that just makes your education go down the drain
    People are silly..

  10. #60990
    Moderator Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    12,343
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Our economy is quite shit too, but still.. Line up outside a shop, and then rush through a store to buy something you might not want with money you don't actually have? Quite dumb imo.
    Oh, I would never do that. There's a reason when I had a bank account, I never used checks. Made for issues dealing with certain things, but I refused to use checks. Same with a credit card. I would never. Though right now, I could probably use one.

    General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

  11. #60991
    Blademaster Drafo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germaneigh
    Posts
    37
    good morning poni ponies

  12. #60992
    Herald of the Titans Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    2,897
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmalya View Post
    :3 dont be..ill probably dont come anyways..


    mhmmmm...bacon donout...10 / 10 would eat,

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-14 at 08:25 AM ----------



    How is that different from sales in europe? Ya..or stand in line at midnight and rush to buy a pc game that just makes your education go down the drain
    People are silly..
    Where I live we don't really do anything nearing the hight of Black Friday.. And midnight launches are quite silly imo.

    I would eat that, but it has wheat in it, and by extension also gluten, so none of that bacony goodness for me.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-14 at 08:28 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Oh, I would never do that. There's a reason when I had a bank account, I never used checks. Made for issues dealing with certain things, but I refused to use checks. Same with a credit card. I would never. Though right now, I could probably use one.
    Checks are silly, credit cards are nice. Even if it makes tracking your money harder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    good morning poni ponies
    Morning work poni.


  13. #60993
    The Patient Azmaria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hakugyokurou
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Oh, I would never do that. There's a reason when I had a bank account, I never used checks. Made for issues dealing with certain things, but I refused to use checks. Same with a credit card. I would never. Though right now, I could probably use one.
    I said I would never get a credit card, turns out my banks debit cards are also credit cards .

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    good morning poni ponies
    Moring Drafo .
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

  14. #60994
    Herald of the Titans Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    2,897
    Thread be quiet.


  15. #60995
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Thread be quiet.
    Its your fault!

  16. #60996
    Herald of the Titans Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    2,897
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmalya View Post
    Its your fault!
    Uhm... Okay?

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-14 at 08:47 AM ----------

    Stahp being quiet thread!


  17. #60997
    Warchief Shroud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Google it
    Posts
    2,056
    very bored tonight so im drawing a random comic stripp and this is the last panel

    yes that is me

    yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

  18. #60998
    Blademaster Drafo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germaneigh
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    very bored tonight so im drawing a random comic stripp and this is the last panel
    [IMG]http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z6/gokurulzu221/th_blt.png[/IG]
    yes that is me

    ahahahaahha dat face xD

  19. #60999
    Herald of the Titans Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    2,897
    Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    very bored tonight so im drawing a random comic stripp and this is the last panel
    [IMG]http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z6/gokurulzu221/th_blt.png[IMG]
    yes that is me
    Nice one.


  20. #61000
    Moderator Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    12,343
    Quote Originally Posted by azmaria View Post
    I said I would never get a credit card, turns out my banks debit cards are also credit cards .
    That doesn't count. The money still comes out of your bank account.

    General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •