1. #61581
    Alright. I am sick of talking to the magic talking phone machine. So I am going to talk to some nutjobs who like ponies.

    Hi.

  2. #61582
    Warchief Shroud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Google it
    Posts
    2,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Alright. I am sick of talking to the magic talking phone machine. So I am going to talk to some nutjobs who like ponies.

    Hi.
    i assure you im nuttier than squirrel feces so shoot

    yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

  3. #61583
    Stood in the Fire Goriq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    465
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Rarity and Dash looked really good.

    Twilight was good too.
    What I liked more is that Rarity had some really good moments in the two new episodes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    Hey all
    heyo splenda! how goes? =)

  4. #61584
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Alright. I am sick of talking to the magic talking phone machine. So I am going to talk to some nutjobs who like ponies.

    Hi.
    I'm offensive and I find this pony.

  5. #61585
    Herald of the Titans Vetali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Washington, Land of Rain
    Posts
    2,698
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    What I liked more is that Rarity had some really good moments in the two new episodes.

    heyo splenda! how goes? =)
    Yes indeed, especially after having like no huge role in the wedding episodes.

  6. #61586
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    I'm offensive and I find this pony.
    Damn, that makes me want pizza now. I just got paid too... tempting.


  7. #61587
    My bank proves its incredible "bro-tier"ness once again by solving my problems in a matter of minutes.


    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    But seriously I don't think I would ever buy any kind of figurine/souvenir. I only like actually useful things. I mean, yes, those things do collect dust, but still not useful enough.
    I know they are really useless
    but
    I don't know I just want it.

  8. #61588
    Also, I am looking forward to the new GTA.

    http://imgur.com/gallery/ZeVTP

    I mean, every game tries to be it, but fails. Saints Row loss it's mind, and gave a few laugh, but I like GTA's realism over insanity.

  9. #61589
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    My bank proves its incredible "bro-tier"ness once again by solving my problems in a matter of minutes.


    I know they are really useless
    but
    I don't know I just want it.
    My bank cancelledrefused to pay my wow subscription after I quit , and I didn't even ask them for this. Best bank ever.

  10. #61590
    Bloodsail Admiral kortin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace
    Posts
    1,099
    God, this feels like such a waste of time.
    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

    Avatar Picture | "The cold never bothered me anyway." | Kortin's Music List!

  11. #61591
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    My bank proves its incredible "bro-tier"ness once again by solving my problems in a matter of minutes.


    I know they are really useless
    but
    I don't know I just want it.
    It's not useless if it is something you like.

  12. #61592
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    My bank proves its incredible "bro-tier"ness once again by solving my problems in a matter of minutes.


    I know they are really useless
    but
    I don't know I just want it.
    Oh, that's nice of them.

    i was thinking of getting this one

    we could be meguca action figure pals
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

  13. #61593
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    God, this feels like such a waste of time.
    What does exactly?

  14. #61594
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Also, I am looking forward to the new GTA.

    http://imgur.com/gallery/ZeVTP

    I mean, every game tries to be it, but fails. Saints Row loss it's mind, and gave a few laugh, but I like GTA's realism over insanity.
    Oh, that dam. They back in San Andreas?
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

  15. #61595
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    Oh, that's nice of them.

    i was thinking of getting this one

    we could be meguca action figure pals
    do want!
    she's actually cute

  16. #61596
    Stood in the Fire Goriq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    465
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Yes indeed, especially after having like no huge role in the wedding episodes.
    Most characters had some pretty good moments in the new episodes. Actually all of them had iirc. Rarity just had the best.

  17. #61597
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Damn, that makes me want pizza now. I just got paid too... tempting.
    I don't get it.

    How does this make you want pizza?

  18. #61598
    Warchief Shroud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Google it
    Posts
    2,053
    alright raman noodle cup of chicken and beef alright.........sigh

    yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

  19. #61599
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    Oh, that dam. They back in San Andreas?
    Yeah, but I hope that characters are better in this one. I absolutely hated some of the characters in San Andreas, and the sad part was they were intended to be likeable.

    GTA 4, I liked its characters a lot better. Still wish they'd stop asking me...


  20. #61600
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    935
    The season finale approaches.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •