1. #61801
    Moderator Splenda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Your coffee.
    Posts
    2,874
    Trixie! TRIXIE.

    *bow*


    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Trixie for World Domination)
    A (Sensational™)

  2. #61802
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Hello ponies.

    [IMG]http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy279/baronvonhungster/Animated_Gifs/Girls_Generation/ironchefkawaii.gif[/IMdG]
    Oh... hai... Majad...

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  3. #61803
    Pit Lord Flutterguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Derpifornia
    Posts
    2,342
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Hello ponies.

    [IMG]http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy279/baronvonhungster/Animated_Gifs/Girls_Generation/ironchefkawaii.gif[IMG]
    Heyo

  4. #61804
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Oh... hai... Majad...
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Heyo
    \ 0


  5. #61805
    Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    Trixie! TRIXIE.

    *bow*
    Greetings, colorful minion!


    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  6. #61806
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    \ 0

    How goes it?

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  7. #61807
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Greetings, colorful minion!
    You have minions?

    Oh wait...

    <-----------

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 01:09 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    How goes it?
    Everything goes cool!

    You?

  8. #61808
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    You have minions?

    Oh wait...

    <-----------

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 01:09 AM ----------


    Everything goes cool!

    You?
    Arglblarglbloo.

    Glad to hear you're cool

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  9. #61809
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    You have minions?

    Oh wait...

    <-----------

    Tons! They're all undercover though, some of them even sleeper agents. So, you know, they might not confess to it!


    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  10. #61810
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Arglblarglbloo.
    I'm going to assume that is a good thing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Tons! They're all undercover though, some of them even sleeper agents. So, you know, they might not confess to it!
    Hm, so many you say? I believe you, mast... Nemi.

  11. #61811
    Pit Lord Flutterguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Derpifornia
    Posts
    2,342
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Tons! They're all undercover though, some of them even sleeper agents. So, you know, they might not confess to it!
    Isn't confess my code for activation Trixie?

  12. #61812
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I'm going to assume that is a good thing!

    Hm, so many you say? I believe you, mast... Nemi.
    I'm not sure what that is

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  13. #61813
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Tons! They're all undercover though, some of them even sleeper agents. So, you know, they might not confess to it!
    I'm a sleeper agent thingy! EN told me so!

    * Happy Wall Eyes

  14. #61814
    Epic!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    (´・ω・`)
    Posts
    1,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I'm the real boyfriend.
    Lysah would make a terrible boyfriend, she builds shadow blade on Shadow Fiend

  15. #61815
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I'm not sure what that is
    It's Stitch!

    And he's happy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    I'm a sleeper agent thingy! EN told me so!

    * Happy Wall Eyes
    I clicked your sig again.

  16. #61816
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    It's Stitch!

    And he's happy!

    I clicked your sig again.
    Who is this Stitch?

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  17. #61817
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Who is this Stitch?
    Stitch is a movie star.

  18. #61818
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Who is this Stitch?
    >:O

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilo_%26_Stitch

    You mean you never heard or watched Stitch and Lilo?

  19. #61819
    Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    Stitch is a movie star.
    Coulda fooled me

    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    >:O

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilo_%26_Stitch

    You mean you never heard or watched Stitch and Lilo?
    I have not, No.

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  20. #61820
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Lysah would make a terrible boyfriend, she builds shadow blade on Shadow Fiend
    I built Shadow blade on Disruptor and Lion.


    It helps me hide and not feed


    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •