1. #61961
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHuntard View Post
    my sides can not stop burning from laughing, my friend Fluffy will love seeing this one.


    on another note hello
    Yozzers Das. How have you been?

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  2. #61962
    My eyes have been dilated for more than 27 hours.
    [Steam]
    3DS Friend Code: 2509-2629-0987
    Formerly known as: Sonic Raindoom, Sir W Reginald Armchair, Sir William R Armchair

  3. #61963
    Bloodsail Admiral Mixxy Scratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Same ol', same ol'.
    Posts
    1,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Raindoom View Post
    My eyes have been dilated for more than 27 hours.
    You should consider sleep. Or something.

  4. #61964
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    You should consider sleep. Or something.
    I'm not quite sure what that would do. I have slept during the 27 hour period.
    [Steam]
    3DS Friend Code: 2509-2629-0987
    Formerly known as: Sonic Raindoom, Sir W Reginald Armchair, Sir William R Armchair

  5. #61965
    Bloodsail Admiral Mixxy Scratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Same ol', same ol'.
    Posts
    1,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Raindoom View Post
    I'm not quite sure what that would do. I have slept during the 27 hour period.
    Then how do you know that your eyes were dilated during that period? :P

    I dunno. Doctor or something?

  6. #61966
    Herald of the Titans Vetali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Washington, Land of Rain
    Posts
    2,875
    This headache isn't going away, so gonna call it for tonight I suppose.

  7. #61967
    Bloodsail Admiral Mixxy Scratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Same ol', same ol'.
    Posts
    1,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    This headache isn't going away, so gonna call it for tonight I suppose.
    G'nighty Vet~

  8. #61968
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    Then how do you know that your eyes were dilated during that period? :P

    I dunno. Doctor or something?
    Because they were dilated when I went to sleep and when I woke up.

    They were dilated on purpose by an optometrist.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-14 at 09:49 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    This headache isn't going away, so gonna call it for tonight I suppose.
    Headaches suck. Good night.
    [Steam]
    3DS Friend Code: 2509-2629-0987
    Formerly known as: Sonic Raindoom, Sir W Reginald Armchair, Sir William R Armchair

  9. #61969
    Time for passing out. Night ponies.
    Walking to Mordor. 120.4/6230km
    1RMs: bench-111.1kg, squat-147.4kg, deadlift-158.8kg

  10. #61970
    Bloodsail Admiral kortin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace
    Posts
    1,099
    "Kansas may halt cursive education"

    Good riddance.

    Also, apparently brits write in cursive every day. lel
    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

    Avatar Picture | "The cold never bothered me anyway." | Kortin's Music List!

  11. #61971
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    "Kansas may halt cursive education"

    Good riddance.

    Also, apparently brits write in cursive every day. lel
    Cursive is pretty useless. If you are horrible at it you can't read it and if you are amazing it it, you still can't read it.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  12. #61972
    Bloodsail Admiral kortin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Cursive is pretty useless. If you are horrible at it you can't read it and if you are amazing it it, you still can't read it.
    No one actually reads any handwritten documents anymore anyways.

    Writing in cursive is like running a mile backwards. Sure it's neat that you can do it, but it's still not anything to write home about.
    Last edited by kortin; 2012-11-15 at 06:04 AM.
    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

    Avatar Picture | "The cold never bothered me anyway." | Kortin's Music List!

  13. #61973
    Speaking of writing in cursive, my cursive signature is just the first letter of my name written in cursive followed by a squiggly line, then the first letter of my last name, followed by another squiggly line, and a straight line over that to indicate there is a T somewhere in there.

  14. #61974
    Moderator Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    12,950
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    Speaking of writing in cursive, my cursive signature is just the first letter of my name written in cursive followed by a squiggly line, then the first letter of my last name, followed by another squiggly line, and a straight line over that to indicate there is a T somewhere in there.
    Sort of the same, except I have a McName, so I bother to stop and capitalize both letters. And it ends it an "l", so it usually looks like one. You know, I always wondered why people expect you to sign your name the same every time. I never do.

    Cursive is going away though, because everything now has to be typed out. It's actually a little annoying. Not that cursive is going away, because screw cursive, but that everything pretty much is required to be typed.

    General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

  15. #61975
    Bloodsail Admiral kortin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    Speaking of writing in cursive, my cursive signature is just the first letter of my name written in cursive followed by a squiggly line, then the first letter of my last name, followed by another squiggly line, and a straight line over that to indicate there is a T somewhere in there.
    I used to write out my whole name when signing things. Boy was I a silly kid.
    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

    Avatar Picture | "The cold never bothered me anyway." | Kortin's Music List!

  16. #61976
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    Speaking of writing in cursive, my cursive signature is just the first letter of my name written in cursive followed by a squiggly line, then the first letter of my last name, followed by another squiggly line, and a straight line over that to indicate there is a T somewhere in there.
    I have been working on a new signature for some odd reason, mostly because mine is two sets of squiggles.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  17. #61977
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Sort of the same, except I have a McName, so I bother to stop and capitalize both letters. And it ends it an "l", so it usually looks like one. You know, I always wondered why people expect you to sign your name the same every time. I never do.

    Cursive is going away though, because everything now has to be typed out. It's actually a little annoying. Not that cursive is going away, because screw cursive, but that everything pretty much is required to be typed.
    I don't ever write in cursive. Not because I think cursive is bad or anything, just my handwriting is already atrocious. No one should be forced to read it, let alone in cursive.

    I think cursive writing should be appreciated as a style of writing, but is it necessary in everyday life? Nah.

    Also I don't mind typing everything out. I'm a pretty fast typist and like I said, my handwriting is awful. It's just easier on everyone, I think.

  18. #61978
    Bloodsail Admiral kortin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    I don't ever write in cursive. Not because I think cursive is bad or anything, just my handwriting is already atrocious. No one should be forced to read it, let alone in cursive.

    I think cursive writing should be appreciated as a style of writing, but is it necessary in everyday life? Nah.

    Also I don't mind typing everything out. I'm a pretty fast typist and like I said, my handwriting is awful. It's just easier on everyone, I think.
    You're left handed, right? Cursive is hell for anyone who's left handed, coming from a lefty. It's not fun at all.
    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

    Avatar Picture | "The cold never bothered me anyway." | Kortin's Music List!

  19. #61979
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    You're left handed, right? Cursive is hell for anyone who's left handed, coming from a lefty. It's not fun at all.
    I am indeed left handed.

    I always figured my poor cursive writing was just part of my naturally bad hand writing, though.

  20. #61980
    Bloodsail Admiral kortin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace
    Posts
    1,099
    I had no idea there was a type of lettering specific to engineering.

    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    I am indeed left handed.

    I always figured my poor cursive writing was just part of my naturally bad hand writing, though.
    To be fair, I don't think I've really ever seen another lefty with decent handwriting. My dad has pretty good handwriting, but that's because he seems to use the 'engineer font', which appears to have a tendency to look good no matter how bad your handwriting is.
    Last edited by kortin; 2012-11-15 at 06:29 AM.
    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

    Avatar Picture | "The cold never bothered me anyway." | Kortin's Music List!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •