Quote Originally Posted by DasHuntard View Post
    my sides can not stop burning from laughing, my friend Fluffy will love seeing this one.

on another note hello
    Yozzers Das. How have you been?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

My eyes have been dilated for more than 27 hours.
    [Steam]
    3DS Friend Code: 2509-2629-0987
    Formerly known as: Sonic Raindoom, Sir W Reginald Armchair, Sir William R Armchair

Bloodsail Admiral Mixxy Scratch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Raindoom View Post
    My eyes have been dilated for more than 27 hours.
    You should consider sleep. Or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    You should consider sleep. Or something.
    I'm not quite sure what that would do. I have slept during the 27 hour period.
    [Steam]
    Formerly known as: Sonic Raindoom, Sir W Reginald Armchair, Sir William R Armchair

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Raindoom View Post
    I'm not quite sure what that would do. I have slept during the 27 hour period.
    Then how do you know that your eyes were dilated during that period? :P

I dunno. Doctor or something?

This headache isn't going away, so gonna call it for tonight I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    G'nighty Vet~

Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    Then how do you know that your eyes were dilated during that period? :P

I dunno. Doctor or something?
    Because they were dilated when I went to sleep and when I woke up.

They were dilated on purpose by an optometrist.

---------- Post added 2012-11-14 at 09:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Headaches suck. Good night.
    [Steam]

Time for passing out. Night ponies.
    Walking to Mordor. 120.4/6230km
    1RMs: bench-111.1kg, squat-147.4kg, deadlift-158.8kg

"Kansas may halt cursive education"

Good riddance.

Also, apparently brits write in cursive every day. lel
    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

Avatar Picture | "The cold never bothered me anyway." | Kortin's Music List!

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    "Kansas may halt cursive education"

Good riddance.

Also, apparently brits write in cursive every day. lel
    Cursive is pretty useless. If you are horrible at it you can't read it and if you are amazing it it, you still can't read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Cursive is pretty useless. If you are horrible at it you can't read it and if you are amazing it it, you still can't read it.
    No one actually reads any handwritten documents anymore anyways.

Writing in cursive is like running a mile backwards. Sure it's neat that you can do it, but it's still not anything to write home about.
    Last edited by kortin; 2012-11-15 at 06:04 AM.

Speaking of writing in cursive, my cursive signature is just the first letter of my name written in cursive followed by a squiggly line, then the first letter of my last name, followed by another squiggly line, and a straight line over that to indicate there is a T somewhere in there.

Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    Speaking of writing in cursive, my cursive signature is just the first letter of my name written in cursive followed by a squiggly line, then the first letter of my last name, followed by another squiggly line, and a straight line over that to indicate there is a T somewhere in there.
    Sort of the same, except I have a McName, so I bother to stop and capitalize both letters. And it ends it an "l", so it usually looks like one. You know, I always wondered why people expect you to sign your name the same every time. I never do.

Cursive is going away though, because everything now has to be typed out. It's actually a little annoying. Not that cursive is going away, because screw cursive, but that everything pretty much is required to be typed.

General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

I used to write out my whole name when signing things. Boy was I a silly kid.

I have been working on a new signature for some odd reason, mostly because mine is two sets of squiggles.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Sort of the same, except I have a McName, so I bother to stop and capitalize both letters. And it ends it an "l", so it usually looks like one. You know, I always wondered why people expect you to sign your name the same every time. I never do.

Cursive is going away though, because everything now has to be typed out. It's actually a little annoying. Not that cursive is going away, because screw cursive, but that everything pretty much is required to be typed.
    I don't ever write in cursive. Not because I think cursive is bad or anything, just my handwriting is already atrocious. No one should be forced to read it, let alone in cursive.

I think cursive writing should be appreciated as a style of writing, but is it necessary in everyday life? Nah.

Also I don't mind typing everything out. I'm a pretty fast typist and like I said, my handwriting is awful. It's just easier on everyone, I think.

I don't ever write in cursive. Not because I think cursive is bad or anything, just my handwriting is already atrocious. No one should be forced to read it, let alone in cursive.

I think cursive writing should be appreciated as a style of writing, but is it necessary in everyday life? Nah.

Also I don't mind typing everything out. I'm a pretty fast typist and like I said, my handwriting is awful. It's just easier on everyone, I think.
    You're left handed, right? Cursive is hell for anyone who's left handed, coming from a lefty. It's not fun at all.

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    You're left handed, right? Cursive is hell for anyone who's left handed, coming from a lefty. It's not fun at all.
    I am indeed left handed.

I always figured my poor cursive writing was just part of my naturally bad hand writing, though.

I had no idea there was a type of lettering specific to engineering.

I am indeed left handed.

I always figured my poor cursive writing was just part of my naturally bad hand writing, though.
    To be fair, I don't think I've really ever seen another lefty with decent handwriting. My dad has pretty good handwriting, but that's because he seems to use the 'engineer font', which appears to have a tendency to look good no matter how bad your handwriting is.
    Last edited by kortin; 2012-11-15 at 06:29 AM.