1. #68081

  2. #68082
    Pandaren Monk De Lupe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    221B Baker Street
    Posts
    1,953
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/JrB0Ll.jpg[IMG]
    Mine moves!


    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    Now that's cute.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/FAPWel.jpg[IMG]
    Rainbow enjoys playing with that delicate piece of air technology.

  3. #68083
    I am Murloc! Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    A Dark and Dreary place
    Posts
    5,556
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/crb0Xl.jpg[IMG]
    Fuck gravity.

  4. #68084
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Rainbow enjoys playing with that delicate piece of air technology.


    ---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 01:37 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Fuck gravity.
    Hey, heey! That's what I said

  5. #68085
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Fuck gravity.
    Replying here because I don't feel like spamming the dk thread, but transitions are pretty much a non-factor. They explode for like 60k damage, I just ignore them.

  6. #68086
    I am Murloc! Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    A Dark and Dreary place
    Posts
    5,556
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/woLHy.png[IMG]


    ---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 01:37 PM ----------


    Hey, heey! That's what I said
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/DtdgX.gif[IMG]
    Fetishes are awesome.
    I'm sorry I can't hear you over the sound of no gravity.

  7. #68087
    Immortal Flutterguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Derpifornia
    Posts
    7,138
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Someone never watched Looney Toons.
    [video=youtube;2JlVqfC8-UI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JlVqfC8-UI[video]



    [IMG]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhScNh8R3DXCg-h2aPmS0wJ04od7cSUfnoqwhyccE4bnoFaM8rcVBiq_PCjg[IMG]
    Which itself is a parody of Lenny from Of Mice and Men.

  8. #68088
    I am Murloc! Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    A Dark and Dreary place
    Posts
    5,556
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Replying here because I don't feel like spamming the dk thread, but transitions are pretty much a non-factor. They explode for like 60k damage, I just ignore them.
    Only 60? I thought they did like 100k+

  9. #68089

  10. #68090
    I am Murloc! Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    A Dark and Dreary place
    Posts
    5,556
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    [IMG]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/323/1/9/kallisti_art_live_event_request_1__seapony_sombra_by_johnjoseco-d5lj445.jpg[IMG]
    Ohpleasegodno.

  11. #68091
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Only 60? I thought they did like 100k+
    On normal they explode for around 100k unmitigated, on heroic 500k. They also have a very very very high miss rate, around 30% or so. Not 100% sure why.
    Heroic will be much funnier on that regard, although it's probably just possible to CD through all explosions bar one or two.

  12. #68092
    Immortal Flutterguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Derpifornia
    Posts
    7,138
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    [IMG]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/323/1/9/kallisti_art_live_event_request_1__seapony_sombra_by_johnjoseco-d5lj445.jpg[IMG]
    Jesus Christ how horrifying!

  13. #68093
    Hello folks

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  14. #68094
    I am Murloc! Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    A Dark and Dreary place
    Posts
    5,556
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    On normal they explode for around 100k unmitigated, on heroic 500k. They also have a very very very high miss rate, around 30% or so. Not 100% sure why.
    Heroic will be much funnier on that regard, although it's probably just possible to CD through all explosions bar one or two.
    I haven't done Normal Raggy transitions nearly as much as I've done heroic transitions.. I must've mixxed them up. P3 on heroic could also get a little hectic

  15. #68095

  16. #68096
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Hello folks


    ---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 01:45 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    [IMG]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/312/7/2/a_bit_of_sunset_and_apples_by_atryl-d5kfgej.png[IMG]
    Oh god them expressions.
    All of my squee.
    I so want a print of this.

  17. #68097
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/MzYlBl.jpg[/IMdG]

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 01:45 PM ----------


    Oh god them expressions.
    All of my squee.
    I so want a print of this.
    Angry kitty =o

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  18. #68098
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/MzYlBl.jpg[IMG]
    i can understand this!
    German master ra..ohwait...

  19. #68099

  20. #68100
    Pandaren Monk De Lupe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    221B Baker Street
    Posts
    1,953


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •