1. #68521
    Bloodsail Admiral kortin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace
    Posts
    1,099
    why do people freak out about wild/non-pet animals dying. It happens all the time, but if it just so happens to occur near any person, suddenly they're responsible.
    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

    Avatar Picture | "The cold never bothered me anyway." | Kortin's Music List!

  2. #68522
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    why do people freak out about wild/non-pet animals dying. It happens all the time, but if it just so happens to occur near any person, suddenly they're responsible.
    I hate seeing dead animals

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  3. #68523
    Bloodsail Admiral kortin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I hate seeing dead animals
    "Aww, a dead animal. Sucks for the animal."

    ^ Appropriate response.

    "WHAT HTE FUCK> A DEAD ANIMAL< FUCKING HUMANS ARE RUINGIN EVERYTHING!GFDSF!"

    ^ Inappropriate response.
    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

    Avatar Picture | "The cold never bothered me anyway." | Kortin's Music List!

  4. #68524
    Blademaster Zirusitavia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tenpony Tower
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I want you to stream it!
    I don't know how D:

    I have no idea on how to stream from my T.V.

    If I had I would have streamed Final Fantasy IX much sooner
    "To improve is to change. To perfect is to change often."

  5. #68525

  6. #68526
    Blademaster Zirusitavia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tenpony Tower
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    "Aww, a dead animal. Sucks for the animal."

    ^ Appropriate response.

    "WHAT HTE FUCK> A DEAD ANIMAL< FUCKING HUMANS ARE RUINGIN EVERYTHING!GFDSF!"

    ^ Inappropriate response.
    For once we agree.
    "To improve is to change. To perfect is to change often."

  7. #68527
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    "Aww, a dead animal. Sucks for the animal."

    ^ Appropriate response.

    "WHAT HTE FUCK> A DEAD ANIMAL< FUCKING HUMANS ARE RUINGIN EVERYTHING!GFDSF!"

    ^ Inappropriate response.
    I just get sad when I see one. Empathy for the animal

    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    I don't know how D:

    I have no idea on how to stream from my T.V.

    If I had I would have streamed Final Fantasy IX much sooner

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  8. #68528
    High Overlord Gutler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sweet Apple Acres
    Posts
    138
    Hmmm been playing RaiderZ all morning and i gotta say its pretty fun (surprisingly my PC handles it very well).

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 05:31 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    I don't know how D:

    I have no idea on how to stream from my T.V.

    If I had I would have streamed Final Fantasy IX much sooner
    i believe you have to get a capture card to stream stuff from consoles (roxio makes good ones)

    Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

  9. #68529
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    Hmmm been playing RaiderZ all morning and i gotta say its pretty fun (surprisingly my PC handles it very well).

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 05:31 PM ----------



    i believe you have to get a capture card to stream stuff from consoles (roxio makes good ones)
    Oh hai Gutler

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  10. #68530
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    Oh, nothing...
    Oh that.
    Meh.
    RD.
    Trade shinies: Charmeleonx3, Muk, Krabbyx2, Gyarados, Dunsparcex7, Shucklex2, Pupitar, Loudred, Tepig, Excadrillx2, Braixenx2, Skrelpx2
    Unique shinies: 140

  11. #68531
    Field Marshal Djoron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Weyard
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    why do people freak out about wild/non-pet animals dying. It happens all the time, but if it just so happens to occur near any person, suddenly they're responsible.
    People being all weird and stuff.
    "Nature is so awesome!!!!!11111lol"
    *sees random dead animal in the wild*
    "That poor thing, peoples is evil, we need to protect them animuls!"

  12. #68532
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    I don't know how D:

    I have no idea on how to stream from my T.V.

    If I had I would have streamed Final Fantasy IX much sooner
    get a capture card and configure it for use with xsplit or whatever scrubnub

    I don't know how it works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

  13. #68533
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Oh that.
    Meh.
    RD.

  14. #68534
    Blademaster Zirusitavia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tenpony Tower
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    i believe you have to get a capture card to stream stuff from consoles (roxio makes good ones)
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    get a capture card and configure it for use with xsplit or whatever scrubnub

    I don't know how it works.
    Yeah, I feared I had to buy a capture card Then I don't think it's going to happen.

    Thanks though
    "To improve is to change. To perfect is to change often."

  15. #68535
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Yeah, I feared I had to buy a capture card Then I don't think it's going to happen.

    Thanks though
    Yeah, they're pretty expensive I bet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

  16. #68536
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Yeah, I feared I had to buy a capture card Then I don't think it's going to happen.

    Thanks though
    Sounds complex

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  17. #68537
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    "Aww, a dead animal. Sucks for the animal."

    ^ Appropriate response.

    "WHAT HTE FUCK> A DEAD ANIMAL< FUCKING HUMANS ARE RUINGIN EVERYTHING!GFDSF!"

    ^ Inappropriate response.
    I don't like people who are vegetarian because they feel bad for the animals that are getting killed. It's part of nature.
    [Steam]
    3DS Friend Code: 2509-2629-0987
    Formerly known as: Sonic Raindoom, Sir W Reginald Armchair, Sir William R Armchair

  18. #68538
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Raindoom View Post
    I don't like people who are vegetarian because they feel bad for the animals that are getting killed. It's part of nature.
    We have teeth to eat meat for a reason

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  19. #68539
    Bloodsail Admiral kortin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    We have teeth to eat meat for a reason
    we also have teeth to eat plants. Omnivores, yo.
    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

    Avatar Picture | "The cold never bothered me anyway." | Kortin's Music List!

  20. #68540
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    We have teeth to eat meat for a reason
    Omnivores. We can eat anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    we also have teeth to eat plants. Omnivores, yo.
    Jinx!
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •