1. #70481

  2. #70482
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    Yeah, that guy.

    He stopped by for the season premiere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    do you mean Xelk?
    Yes.

  3. #70483
    Scarab Lord Unf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Medellín, Colombia
    Posts
    4,610
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post

    hype

  4. #70484
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/5FBlk.jpg[/IM]
    hmm

    I will restart steam.

  5. #70485
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    Yeah, that guy.

    He stopped by for the season premiere.


    Yes.
    Are you planning to assimilate him into the meetup?
    You could possibly try his steam, but he just logged off an hour ago.

  6. #70486
    Field Marshal Djoron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Weyard
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BUY! ;_; :c
    I first bought the 2nd rank of my repair tool then 3 suit upgrades that weren't unlocked yet, as they where all just 1 point for the first rank.
    Now I'm saving up to get either proximity or tank mines.




    After 1 day playing I can say that I really enjoy this game so far.
    Especially the last hour or so was great, defending some big base against those pesky New Conglomerate rudelings by cutting of their way with a barrage of gunfire from my engineer turret.

    And I even managed to fly some airship thing w/o crashing horribly. (Though I did manage to nearly crash by simply flying directly towards the ground a couple times.)
    I didn't know where to go or how to do useful things with it, besides not crashing into everything though.

  7. #70487
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    I first bought the 2nd rank of my repair tool then 3 suit upgrades that weren't unlocked yet, as they where all just 1 point for the first rank.
    Now I'm saving up to get either proximity or tank mines.




    After 1 day playing I can say that I really enjoy this game so far.
    Especially the last hour or so was great, defending some big base against those pesky New Conglomerate rudelings by cutting of their way with a barrage of gunfire from my engineer turret.

    And I even managed to fly some airship thing w/o crashing horribly. (Though I did manage to nearly crash by simply flying directly towards the ground a couple times.)
    I didn't know where to go or how to do useful things with it, besides not crashing into everything though.
    I just don't know what to do

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  8. #70488
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    I first bought the 2nd rank of my repair tool then 3 suit upgrades that weren't unlocked yet, as they where all just 1 point for the first rank.
    Now I'm saving up to get either proximity or tank mines.
    Oop, hold on here.
    You can only use one of the suit upgrades at the time, so upgrading them all doesn't help unless you switch between them constantly.
    On the loadout screen, there should be a button for the armor. Press it and you'll be able to equip one of those you've unlocked/upgraded.

  9. #70489
    Last 4 kills. BRB. BR7. BR12. BR4.

    I'm about to hit Bingo I think o_o

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  10. #70490
    Field Marshal Djoron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Weyard
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Why for? Reviving doesn't help
    It doesn't help if they keep standing in the fire or you don't heal them up after reviving, but it is really useful.

    I <3 medics so far. :3
    I wish there'd be something like the TF2 medic call. Maybe with a cooldown for a few seconds to avoid spamming it, but I'd love to tell me mates that I need heal, as I never know who are medics, who aren't and who are medics that just didn't notice my lowness of health.

  11. #70491
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    It doesn't help if they keep standing in the fire or you don't heal them up after reviving, but it is really useful.

    I <3 medics so far. :3
    I wish there'd be something like the TF2 medic call. Maybe with a cooldown for a few seconds to avoid spamming it, but I'd love to tell me mates that I need heal, as I never know who are medics, who aren't and who are medics that just didn't notice my lowness of health.
    I don't mind playing Medic. But I don't feel like it's useful in defense when the respawn is 40 meters away

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  12. #70492
    Field Marshal Djoron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Weyard
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    Oop, hold on here.
    You can only use one of the suit upgrades at the time, so upgrading them all doesn't help unless you switch between them constantly.
    On the loadout screen, there should be a button for the armor. Press it and you'll be able to equip one of those you've unlocked/upgraded.
    I noticed that already. ^^
    But I wanted to get them all anyways, and I didn't get more than the 1st rank for 1 credit yet.

    But thanks for telling me, if I hadn't discovered that by pushing random buttons in the menu I would have probably maxed more than one.

  13. #70493
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    It doesn't help if they keep standing in the fire or you don't heal them up after reviving, but it is really useful.

    I <3 medics so far. :3
    I wish there'd be something like the TF2 medic call. Maybe with a cooldown for a few seconds to avoid spamming it, but I'd love to tell me mates that I need heal, as I never know who are medics, who aren't and who are medics that just didn't notice my lowness of health.
    There is such a thing as well. Press "V" to upen the quick chat thingy. There you can choose between a couple of things, including calling for a medic, more ammo, help or such.

  14. #70494
    Field Marshal Djoron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Weyard
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I don't mind playing Medic. But I don't feel like it's useful in defense when the respawn is 40 meters away
    It can save a few seconds.
    And gives you exp (I guess).
    So...why not? :P

    Also is the respawn only so close if you're ina small base or already at the middle of a big one. And in that case it's still useful at every other time while defending that base.
    Just my 2 cents on that. ^^

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-22 at 01:20 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    There is such a thing as well. Press "V" to upen the quick chat thingy. There you can choose between a couple of things, including calling for a medic, more ammo, help or such.
    I was also already wondering what button might be for such a quickchat thing. Nice.
    I only remembered that I don't know it when I needed it and once I was dead or save to look it up, it had already left my brain.

  15. #70495
    I'm bored. What do?

  16. #70496
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    It can save a few seconds.
    And gives you exp (I guess).
    So...why not? :P

    Also is the respawn only so close if you're ina small base or already at the middle of a big one. And in that case it's still useful at every other time while defending that base.
    Just my 2 cents on that. ^^

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-22 at 01:20 AM ----------



    I was also already wondering what button might be for such a quickchat thing. Nice.
    I only remembered that I don't know it when I needed it and once I was dead or save to look it up, it had already left my brain.
    Stop being smart DJ!

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  17. #70497
    Field Marshal Djoron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Weyard
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I just don't know what to do
    What to do as what to upgrade or what to do in the game? :P

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-22 at 01:21 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Stop being smart DJ!
    NO!

  18. #70498
    Blademaster Mr Klocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    30
    Blarghalargh. I am mildly upset right now. Steam Autumn sale, fallout NV ultimate edition 40% off, and I'm piss poor broke.

  19. #70499
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    What to do as what to upgrade or what to do in the game? :P

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-22 at 01:21 AM ----------



    NO!
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ak5Cz.png[/IMdG]
    Either or. I have like, 250 credentials

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  20. #70500
    The Patient Azmaria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hakugyokurou
    Posts
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    Blarghalargh. I am mildly upset right now. Steam Autumn sale, fallout NV ultimate edition 40% off, and I'm piss poor broke.
    Aww that sucks .
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.
    3DS FC- 5455-9493-0221

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •