Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Very Hard, Hardcore, multiple difficulty enhancing mods. I can get my ass kicked by pretty much anything.
    I'm only starting off with two perk mods (one to get a perk every level, one to add a ton of perks). Not playing hardcore, but am playing on very hard, because my god normal is BORING in fallout (funny thing is, I play on the easiest difficulty when i play skyrim. huh). Once I beat the game and do all of the shit i want to do, I'm gonna play through again, with a ton of other mods and shit, like i did for fallout 3. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    but I want to go where I want well I try to do some quests actually. In skyrim I had no drive to do any quests and just explored.
    Hardcore really doesn't make the game that much harder.

I think I was level 47 when I started the main quest on my first save, the place where you needed the golden claw was a breeze.

Dreadlord
    Shake shake shake

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Oh hai Sir!
    Heya Freya. How's miller been treatin' ya today if you've been on. Has a que for me when I try to make my new smurf.

Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    Doin' good. Been playing a bit of fallout new vegas and enjoying my lack of family for the day. Soooo yeah, beeennnn goooood.
    I've been playing Spore. :P I've always wanted it, and this 50% off insanity on Steam finally won me over.

but I want to go where I want well I try to do some quests actually. In skyrim I had no drive to do any quests and just explored.

I don't think I'd be able to do that. I feel like I'm very bad at fallout. ._.
    It's similar to skyrim but the combat is almost completely different. . . . sort of. It is an FPS, but you gotta think smart sometimes. Especially if you dont want to console command in a ton of stim packs. Take cover, run from enemies, sneak around, use VATS. Just gotta play it smart is all.

And exploration is one of the best things ever in the fallout series . . . just . . . good luck when you run into a deathclaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    who is
    Blacksmith.
    I'm only starting off with two perk mods (one to get a perk every level, one to add a ton of perks). Not playing hardcore, but am playing on very hard, because my god normal is BORING in fallout (funny thing is, I play on the easiest difficulty when i play skyrim. huh). Once I beat the game and do all of the shit i want to do, I'm gonna play through again, with a ton of other mods and shit, like i did for fallout 3. :3
    I have a mod that just adds more variable perks, nothing overpowered. Fun ones like "Communist" giving a bit more accuracy with chinese assault rifles etc and something related to some alcohols.

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Naaaarooooooo
    Fizzle to the Gizzle!
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

I think I was level 47 when I started the main quest on my first save, the place where you needed the golden claw was a breeze.
    I love how, if you "follow" the main quest, it takes you around to all sorts of other towns and stuff. And those towns just split off into their own little branches of quests, which can potentially branch off into even MORE quests. So much fun.

---------- Post added 2012-11-22 at 04:09 PM ----------

Blacksmith.

I have a mod that just adds more variable perks, nothing overpowered. Fun ones like "Communist" giving a bit more accuracy with chinese assault rifles etc and something related to some alcohols.
    The perk mod I have adds a ton of perks, some may be OP, some may not be, I honestly dont know. I just like having options. From first glance, NV perk choices seem a little . . . . limited.

Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    You seriously have to work on your "I'm doing shitty" face. :/
    I'm sorry

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

Herald of the Titans Flutterguy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    Fizzle to the Gizzle!
    You are my favorite fizzle.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Is it sad that I know where that's from by first glance?
    Its not, it means you know the shows you like.

That episode is a classic.
    pro-gun liberal

I have no idea what you're talking about :P I'm only like 5h in and not even in Novac so yeah... ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Shake shake shake
    R-15

I have no idea what you're talking about :P I'm only like 5h in and not even in Novac so yeah... ._.
    What level are you, just out of curiosity.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirfailalot View Post
    Heya Freya. How's miller been treatin' ya today if you've been on. Has a que for me when I try to make my new smurf.

I've been playing Spore. :P I've always wanted it, and this 50% off insanity on Steam finally won me over.
    Oh, this that and the other! \o/

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    *Pomf*

Oh my

It's similar to skyrim but the combat is almost completely different. . . . sort of. It is an FPS, but you gotta think smart sometimes. Especially if you dont want to console command in a ton of stim packs. Take cover, run from enemies, sneak around, use VATS. Just gotta play it smart is all.

And exploration is one of the best things ever in the fallout series . . . just . . . good luck when you run into a deathclaw.
    I dont know... I feel like the exploring in skyrim is much more appealing than in fallout. If I see something that interests me I'll still go there, but I don't have such an extreme drive to explore like I had in skyrim. But when I dont explore that much there is a chance that I might actually finish this game some time in the future. I may have played skyrim for 64h but I'm not even remotely close to finishing it. I've done like... 20 quests or so^^

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Oh, this that and the other! \o/
    Has the lag died down at all? >.>

I dont know... I feel like the exploring in skyrim is much more appealing than in fallout. If I see something that interests me I'll still go there, but I don't have such an extreme drive to explore like I had in skyrim. But when I dont explore that much there is a chance that I might actually finish this game some time in the future. I may have played skyrim for 64h but I'm not even remotely close to finishing it. I've done like... 20 quests or so^^
    .-.
    Wow. Well, everyone plays their own way I suppose. I guess you just need the urge to explore the world after the apocalypse to really WANT to explore anything in fallout. I've always been interested in how the world will look once it's gone to hell and back, and fallout is one way i can experience that

What level are you, just out of curiosity.
    uhm... 6? iirc.