1. #71821
    Mechagnome Goriq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    562
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    I do. I read a chapter at a time for ANYTHING I read. I know a book is one whole story, but one chapter is just one little segment of that story. Sort of like an episode of a show. I want to read an entire "segment" of a larger story, than just a portion of that segment.
    I dunno, I'm just happy when I read at all xD
    I mean I could read right now, but there's other stuff I want to do too, like checking my tumblr and what not...

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-22 at 10:51 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    Pfft, who needs a wikia for FO:E when you have shaedris?
    pff I guess he wrote the whole wiki on his own :P

  2. #71822
    Blademaster Mr Klocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    I dunno, I'm just happy when I read at all xD
    I mean I could read right now, but there's other stuff I want to do too, like checking my tumblr and what not...

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-22 at 10:51 PM ----------


    pff I guess he wrote the whole wiki on his own :P
    Lol i love tumblr. I actually follow you on it, funnily enough :P
    And I feel the same way when it comes to reading. I COULD ready right now, at this very second, but there are just other things I want to do. For example, talk to mah pony friends :3

    And yes, I wouldn't be surprised if he did.

  3. #71823
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    are you telling me kyoko's voice actor was in hidamari too?
    I .... FORGOT WHAT I WAS ABOUT TO SAY!
    yeah, I know

  4. #71824
    Herald of the Titans Flutterguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Derpifornia
    Posts
    2,548
    Shae, tell us a story!

  5. #71825
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    I .... FORGOT WHAT I WAS ABOUT TO SAY!
    yeah, I know
    Are you talking about me having that kyoko avatar for a short while?
    Sry I like this avatar more

    or are you talking about kyouko from yuru yuri
    I dunno

  6. #71826
    The Patient Shaedris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Hoofington
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Shae, tell us a story!
    Let me tell you a story to chill the bones, about a thing that I saw..

  7. #71827
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    Are you talking about me having that kyoko avatar for a short while?
    Sry I like this avatar more

    or are you talking about kyouko from yuru yuri
    I dunno
    I don't really like Yuru Yuri, I rarely watch moeshit. And, you should get a Kyoko avatar.

  8. #71828
    Blademaster Mr Klocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Let me tell you a story to chill the bones, about a thing that I saw..
    I googled that since it seems like it would be a reference to something . . . . it came up with iron maiden. . . . I am okay with this.

  9. #71829
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Let me tell you a story to chill the bones, about a thing that I saw..
    One day you saw your mom and dad having sex

  10. #71830
    Blademaster Mr Klocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    One day you saw your mom and dad having sex
    Replace my mom and dad with aunt and uncle, then yes.

  11. #71831
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    I don't really like Yuru Yuri, I rarely watch moeshit. And, you should get a Kyoko avatar.
    but I like a madoka
    I mean I like kyoko too but not as much

  12. #71832
    Mechagnome Goriq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    562
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    Lol i love tumblr. I actually follow you on it, funnily enough :P
    And I feel the same way when it comes to reading. I COULD ready right now, at this very second, but there are just other things I want to do. For example, talk to mah pony friends :3

    And yes, I wouldn't be surprised if he did.
    I know that you follow me :3 and solazz and unc follow me too :>
    I actually just follow pony blogs, just 4 of the 201 blogs I follow are not pony.

  13. #71833
    Blademaster Mr Klocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    I know that you follow me :3 and solazz and unc follow me too :>
    I actually just follow pony blogs, just 4 of the 201 blogs I follow are not pony.
    I only follow like 90 something blogs, so not a lot, 90% of them are pony though.

    My friend follows like 1600 blogs though . . . . I dont know how she does it.

  14. #71834
    Epic! Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cultural Exchange House
    Posts
    1,680
    "And I heard, as it were, the noise of thunder. One of the four beasts saying, 'Come and see.' and I saw, and behold a white horse"

  15. #71835
    Mechagnome Goriq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    562
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    I only follow like 90 something blogs, so not a lot, 90% of them are pony though.

    My friend follows like 1600 blogs though . . . . I dont know how she does it.
    wtf 1600 blogs????
    The friend that got me into tumblr already thinks I'm insane for 200 blogs...
    well some are dead and ask blogs dont post that much so it's really not that much.

  16. #71836
    Blademaster Mr Klocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    wtf 1600 blogs????
    The friend that got me into tumblr already thinks I'm insane for 200 blogs...
    well some are dead and ask blogs dont post that much so it's really not that much.
    I only follow like maybe 3 or 4 blogs that make more than one or two posts a day. And some of the blogs I follow are dead sooo yeah.

    But yes, she follows like 1600 blogs.

  17. #71837
    Oh look, it's friday. I think I can't stay awake anymore, I'm just going to let myself pass off. Good luck to those who celebrate the thanksgiving day, and the others.

  18. #71838
    I went to work at 5 but I didn't have to be here until 6.

    Hahahaha oh wow.

  19. #71839
    Scarab Lord Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Medellín, Colombia
    Posts
    4,699
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    I only follow like maybe 3 or 4 blogs that make more than one or two posts a day. And some of the blogs I follow are dead sooo yeah.

    But yes, she follows like 1600 blogs.
    160 but 99% of them of them are dead.

    Main reason I use thumblr is loliswag, cutegirlsdoingcutethings, 2hushit, and looking at tags.

    Oh man, I forgot new panzer came out.
    pro-gun liberal

  20. #71840
    The Patient Shaedris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Hoofington
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    I went to work at 5 but I didn't have to be here until 6.

    Hahahaha oh wow.
    I've woken up a few times suddenly, thought I'm late and just left off to work/school in a hurry. Once I get to the bus stop or to my workplace, I actually check the clock and realize it's like 3:50am.

    I actually kept checking my clock on the way to the bus stop once, but only at the minutes since I was thinking I'd miss the bus. Once I got there I was wondering where it is, took me 2 minutes to realise it was really only 5am..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •