1. #73201
    Blademaster Zirusitavia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tenpony Tower
    Posts
    42
    When you have to ditch an assignment, you have to do it with style.

    My roommate had a danish assignment for tonight, but in the middle of it he couldn't figure out what to do with the rest of the questions. So we ditched the assignment and made a rap about how sorry we are using the Pony Swag beat.

    It took us two hours, but goddamnit it was worth it. I wish I could throw it at you, but it's in danish :/

    I'm looking forward to his teachers reaction :P Hai ponies, how are you guys doing tonight?

    Music | 'Everything in its right place.' | Magic

  2. #73202
    Scarab Lord Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Holy Grail tournament
    Posts
    4,576
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    When you have to ditch an assignment, you have to do it with style.

    My roommate had a danish assignment for tonight, but in the middle of it he couldn't figure out what to do with the rest of the questions. So we ditched the assignment and made a rap about how sorry we are using the Pony Swag beat.

    It took us two hours, but goddamnit it was worth it. I wish I could throw it at you, but it's in danish :/

    I'm looking forward to his teachers reaction :P Hai ponies, how are you guys doing tonight?
    Do it anyways! I want to know!
    I'm doing quite okay.. Bored for no reason, but eh.

  3. #73203

  4. #73204
    I'm gonna go watch anime or something. be back later maybe.

  5. #73205
    Scarab Lord Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Holy Grail tournament
    Posts
    4,576
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/NI4Xf.jpg[IMG]
    Well that's not nice of her!

  6. #73206
    Moderator Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    15,494
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/NI4Xf.jpg[IMG]
    If her goal is to balance the numbers between cats and dogs and humans, then she succeeds, because many a human has killed themselves after having to watch that twenty-hour long commercial over and over.

    General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Show em how to live

  7. #73207
    The Lightbringer Pvt Hudson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Shirō's house
    Posts
    3,214
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    you should name it corki, because corki yordle is BEST yordle. And the only good yordle.
    No wai Lulu is best yordle

    " I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

  8. #73208
    The Patient Shaedris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fluffland
    Posts
    296
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    When you have to ditch an assignment, you have to do it with style.

    My roommate had a danish assignment for tonight, but in the middle of it he couldn't figure out what to do with the rest of the questions. So we ditched the assignment and made a rap about how sorry we are using the Pony Swag beat.

    It took us two hours, but goddamnit it was worth it. I wish I could throw it at you, but it's in danish :/

    I'm looking forward to his teachers reaction :P Hai ponies, how are you guys doing tonight?
    Your teacher will challenge you to a epic rap battle.

    No, really.


    As for me, exhausted. I'm not a huge fan of these 12 hour work days.
    "You don’t simply leave the MSF"

  9. #73209
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Well that's not nice of her!
    Her commercials play at dinnertime, and play 'saaaaaaad' music while showing images of 'saaaaaaad' animals that been abused. It ruins my whole evening while I am probably eating part of a cow from one of her commercials.

    * Wall Eyed Pony is best pony

  10. #73210
    Scarab Lord Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Holy Grail tournament
    Posts
    4,576
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Her commercials play at dinnertime, and play 'saaaaaaad' music while showing images of 'saaaaaaad' animals that been abused. It ruins my whole evening while I am probably eating part of a cow from one of her commercials.

    * Wall Eyed Pony is best pony
    What a bitch..
    Wall eyed pone isn't best pone.

  11. #73211
    Blademaster Zirusitavia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tenpony Tower
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Do it anyways! I want to know!
    I'm doing quite okay.. Bored for no reason, but eh.
    Watch at your own risk. To be fair, I'm the one starting it, but my roommate (Who is a terrible singer) raps the rest.

    I told him he had to do the vocals, since I did the beat and the clippin' and such.

    Music | 'Everything in its right place.' | Magic

  12. #73212
    The Patient Shaedris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fluffland
    Posts
    296
    Farming Darkwraiths, again.
    "You don’t simply leave the MSF"

  13. #73213
    Scarab Lord Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Holy Grail tournament
    Posts
    4,576
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Watch at your own risk. To be fair, I'm the one starting it, but my roommate (Who is a terrible singer) raps the rest.

    I told him he had to do the vocals, since I did the beat and the clippin' and such.
    That's just.. Uhm..
    Nice?

  14. #73214
    And because I dont see Thor. Have dancy pony.


  15. #73215
    Scarab Lord Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Holy Grail tournament
    Posts
    4,576
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    You just had to link to that.

  16. #73216
    Blademaster Zirusitavia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tenpony Tower
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    That's just.. Uhm..
    Nice?
    It's silly, that's what it is :P

    Music | 'Everything in its right place.' | Magic

  17. #73217
    The Lightbringer Pvt Hudson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Shirō's house
    Posts
    3,214
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Her commercials play at dinnertime, and play 'saaaaaaad' music while showing images of 'saaaaaaad' animals that been abused. It ruins my whole evening while I am probably eating part of a cow from one of her commercials.

    * Wall Eyed Pony is best pony
    Same thing happens when i eat dinner and one of the many starving children in africa ads comes on. D:

    " I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

  18. #73218
    The Patient Shaedris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fluffland
    Posts
    296
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    And because I dont see Thor. Have dancy pony.
    I love you for that Dag,
    "You don’t simply leave the MSF"

  19. #73219
    Scarab Lord Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Holy Grail tournament
    Posts
    4,576
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    It's silly, that's what it is :P
    Quite so.

  20. #73220
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    I just had to click the link to that.
    Fixed that for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Same thing happens when i eat dinner and one of the many starving children in africa ads comes on. D:
    Kids in Africa are starving, so that means you should eat more.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •