Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    I hope so.
    It's so despicable when I dominate someone in my lane, then they get 1 gank and I lost my lane, even though they played terrible the whole time, because they get a kill / assist.
    Yeah can be a bitch

Today in my one decent game, i helped invade. I got First blood and enemy red, managed to go 3/0 for ages. Then got a quadra almost penta kill, had to back off from Mundo. Then we bait baron and go into a massive team fight and i got my penta kill, ending the game on 14/1/14.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    I got an awesome Korn shirt from there.

I'm too chicken shit to get anything pony still.
    I think they have more options online, but their in-store selection didn't have anything I'd be remotely interested in.

I think I'm pretty apathetic to not care and buy something pony, but I just haven't had the money. Still got my Fluttershy shirt I ordered a long time ago though. Haven't worn it in public unless you count day 2 of BronyCon.

General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

Epic!
    HoN is the best moba lel

Guess I'll just wait for the next meet-up. Should be some custom buttons there, I'm hoping to buy some more stuff from WeLoveFine and/or Redbubble prior to that though, since it is a good 6 months away still.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Guess I'll just wait for the next meet-up. Should be some custom buttons there, I'm hoping to buy some more stuff from WeLoveFine and/or Redbubble prior to that though, since it is a good 6 months away still.
    There's so many things I NEED to do, and so many things I WANT to do when I get a job, that I can't really justify buying anything. I need to see an eye doctor, a dentist, and the first "want" should probably be a computer upgrade, meaning a brand new one that isn't 7 years old and outdated when I bought it.

General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I think they have more options online, but their in-store selection didn't have anything I'd be remotely interested in.

I think I'm pretty apathetic to not care and buy something pony, but I just haven't had the money. Still got my Fluttershy shirt I ordered a long time ago though. Haven't worn it in public unless you count day 2 of BronyCon.
    Yeah. I dunno. Nothing appeals to me besides a few of the djp0ni shirts.

Also gg UCLA. You had one damn job.

There's so many things I NEED to do, and so many things I WANT to do when I get a job, that I can't really justify buying anything. I need to see an eye doctor, a dentist, and the first "want" should probably be a computer upgrade, meaning a brand new one that isn't 7 years old and outdated when I bought it.
    Exactly. I have a job but my salary is kinda so-so since I'm working for my mum, she still owes me +3k.

Also gg UCLA. You had one damn job.
    I didn't notice anything other than a grey sweater (maybe hoodie?) with the mane cast on it. Looked good. Then again, I hate browsing knowing I'm not buying anything.

Ok ponies I can barely sit up so off to bed with me.
    See y'all in a few hours.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    I don't understand this.
    Its a pet of Littlest Pet Shop.
    Does he look cute?
    A couple important things about the new episode:

1. Each character actually showed sparks of talent. Scootaloo rarely uses her wings, but she obviously did at least once to almost fly. Sweetie Bell actually sparked something from her horn. I don't think that 's ever happened before, and if so, please tell me. Applebloom has more construction-related things.

2. The CMC should be tried for attempted murder. Really. I don't think apologizing and saving her at the end makes up for the fact that rigging a motorized vehicle to swerve out of control would probably kill her. Oh, and they knew it was going to end up in the lake.

But the best line, "Why does life have to be so ironic!" Overall I liked it. And I like the fact that there's a new Cutie Mark Crusader , even if we probably never see her again.
    I really hope is character development and that makes me believe that...

Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    It'll spread to Manehattan and eventually it'll become something major, spread all over Equestria as a cult or something and the original CMC will take over as the rulers of Equestria.

Clearly.

...CMC will be such a big thing by the time that the initial CMC get their cutie marks, they will all hold a celebration on Manehattan for them.

That would be fun to watch.
    pro-gun liberal

I didn't notice anything other than a grey sweater (maybe hoodie?) with the mane cast on it. Looked good. Then again, I hate browsing knowing I'm not buying anything.
    Really? I love window shopping. When I have money I'm so damn indecisive.

Well, first time I actually finished Dark Souls, although I played up to the Lost Izalith on my first playthrough about a year ago, then just quit because it got frustrating.

The last boss was surprisingly easy. D:

Herald of the Titans Flutterguy's Avatar
    Fuck you post nasal drip. >:|

Anyway, not sure what to get for dinner...

Really? I love window shopping. When I have money I'm so damn indecisive.
    Well, it's mainly because I see something I want and it just makes me feel more depressed. No real point.

Quote Originally Posted by azmaria View Post
    Ok ponies I can barely sit up so off to bed with me.
    See y'all in a few hours.
    Sleep well Az. :>

They had a cool amon amarth t-shirt I wanted.

Don't have money anymore, lol.
    the only amon amarth shirt I have is of low quality ;_;
    next summer... next summer...

I don't normally wear pony shirts in public, but I do carry around a transparent Dashie and Pinkie attached to my phone. Bronies are pretty much nonexistent around these parts, so there are bound to be some confused reactions now and then. I just give them a silly smile in response.
    Vetali taste is best taste.

That's the only pony shirt I have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

Well, it's mainly because I see something I want and it just makes me feel more depressed. No real point.
    It makes me motivated.

Like with my phone... I didn't have any money. When I saw it was on sale (ironically its free now...) I got the money to buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Fuck you post nasal drip. >:|

Anyway, not sure what to get for dinner...
    Make a Sandwich. Infact, make two. Put a toothpick in the center of it and put a Olive on the Toothpick. You fancy eater, you!

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Its a pet of Littlest Pet Shop.
    Does he look cute?
    Ha-HA! I knew it!

He looks cute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™