Time for solo queue

RIP in peace
    have fun Ala?

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Time for solo queue

RIP in peace
    Better you then me Alai.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Oh how much fun it is to read through threads and watch the arguments start. Some people are really stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

10+ Year Old Account
    Finished the shieldwall dailies, got to friendly and no new quests. Fuck you, Varian! >.>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Don't know what seasons I've seen.
    Mostly played it.

---------- Post added 2012-11-29 at 12:40 AM ----------

[video=youtube;GHHyUECVUbs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHHyUECVUbs[/vido]
    Enjoying WLIIA.
    Impro at its best. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Two heads think better than one.
    You can only think with one at a time though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Finished the shieldwall dailies, got to friendly and no new quests. Fuck you, Varian! >.>
    Gr... grats FG?

Deleted
    5 hours of sleep have to be enough....

I really need to learn how to get to bed earlier =/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    5 hours of sleep have to be enough....

I really need to learn how to get to bed earlier =/
    Yes. Yes you do Joyous

10+ Year Old Account
    Gr... grats FG?
    Thanks Frey. The Cave of Res Timer was a doozy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Thanks Frey. The Cave of Res Timer was a doozy.
    Did you show that rez timer who was boss?

Deleted

With that I head to bed.

Deleted
    Yes. Yes you do Joyous
    Is it because you want to get rid of me?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    [video=youtube;hZnWkGlNsJA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZnWkGlNsJA&feature=related[/videod]
    With that I head to bed.
    Night Seely

Is it because you want to get rid of me?
    Sleep > Thread

Deleted
    Sleep > Thread
    I'm going to have to see some proof of this.

Good night Ponies and other things.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Episode One:
    Opening scene, pan down from sky onto a man firmly embracing a guinea pig. Rubbing noses with said guinea pig. This man is dressed in a mail suit with a mail bag. When he is done loving his guinea pig, he puts it in the bag with the mail. Its head pops out of the back, and it creeps out. Man is at a space shuttle place in Florida.
    While delivering a package to the space shuttle place, he notices his guinea pig is missing. He looks up at a space shuttle that is about to launch and he notices the guinea pig about to board the vessel.
    He starts screaming and shit, runs into the building to try to get to the guinea pig before the shuttle goes to space. He bumps into a woman so hard they both fall down but the woman gets pissed, gets up (and helps the man up),and kicks the man in the balls. She kicks him SO HARD that he goes flying straight to the moon.
    Opening Scene Drops, funky music plays and shit, etc etc etc.
    Scene two. Man goes flying into space, straight at the moon. He crashes through a space dome and flies right into a school. The school is full of teenage school girls around the ages of 15 to 18. They all start squeeling and talking and shit because it's an all school's girl, and this is the first man they've seen that wasn't a teacher.
    A ninja that is wearing nothing but a ninja mask and a a thong made of money drops from the ceiling. He blabbers some shit such as “Ha, how dare you enter my domain full of teenage girls between 15 to 18! Prepare to die!”
    He pulls out condoms and a massive pink rubber veiny dildo. Mr. Mailman pulls out letters and a mailbox on wood pole from his ass.
    Scene transition.
    Mr Mailman and the ninja fight. They hit each other in the heads with their weapons, and throw their projectiles at each other and shit. The condoms just kind of bounce off and dont really do much, but the letters give the ninja a few paper cuts.
    Mr. Mailman hits the ninja against the head with the mailbox, and the ninja goes flying into a wall. He takes his dildo and plunges it right into mailman's stomach. He then jumps up and wraps his legs around mr mailman's head/neck/whatthefuckever. Mr mailman takes the ninja and throws him into the ground like all hardcore and shit. He headbutts him and then spins the ninja around. He lets go and the ninja goes flying into a hoard of people.
    Scene transition
    Off in the distance there is a woman, blonde with perfect curves, just staring at the two men fighting. Her eyes go big as she stairs at mr mailman and begins to fall in love with him. She just opens her mouth wide and shit and just falls for him. She even begins to get a little moist as the mailman fights.
    The ninja and mailman continue to fight, but then a hoard of people called the sea of bitches forms into a massive tentacle monster. They take the woman and a few others captive. The ninja and mailman stop fighting each other and they focus their attention on the monster.
    The tentacle monster flings exploding panties at the ninja and mailman, but they manage to dodge out of the way of most of 'em. The ninja gets hit by one of them and blown back into the door.
    The monster takes the ninja and fondles his bulge with a couple of tentacles, but the mailman takes his now dented up mailbox and crushed the tentacle. The monster then rips off the mailman's shirt and it just shows extremely chiseled pecs and abs. He is sexy as hell, and it makes the woman who is falling in love with him even more moist. Doesn't help that she is captive by a tentacle monster.
    The extreme sexy manliness of the mailman is too much for the tentacle monster, that it blinds it. He takes his mailbox and shoves it up the one place he can. The monster's ass. Where ever that is suppose to be.
    This turns the monster back into the sea of bitches, all of them passed out due to the sexiness, every single one of them a little moist.

Scene transition
    The ninja disappears, and the mailman helps up the woman who is falling in love with him due to the fact that I dont fucking know, he was just the first one he saw or some shit. She offers to take him around town or something, and shows him around a little. Near the end there is a sunset or something, which is fucking weird since it's the moon, and she asks him if he has a place to stay.
    He states something along the lines of “no, I just crash landed here” and the woman offers for him to stay there. The final scene or something is just a pan out into that of the sun, which doesn't look like much since it's just the fucking sun and the moon has no atmosphere, but it still looks kind of pretty sort of maybe a little.
    End credits and shit

That's "episode one" of an animation project me and some friends are gonna be working on for no reason other than to have a good time . . . apparently I'm the main writer, so I have to write out 11-12 other episodes and then write scripts for each episode . . . .blah!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to have to see some proof of this.
    I have it right here!