1. #78681
    The Lightbringer Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    3,636
    Quote Originally Posted by OkamiOki View Post
    HI FREEEY!!!

    * offers peace melon
    Don't let Thor see that melon.. He'll just kill it.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-27 at 02:58 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    They do have their moments.
    >Rape
    That's like the majority of what I see from them..


  2. #78682
    Blademaster Kohtiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    >Rape
    That's like the majority of what I see from them..
    Feels like you spoilered the wrong thing.

  3. #78683
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    >"It's my headcanon that Diamond Tiara's cutiemark represents her amazing skills at TF2."
    [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d30/Sailor_Silver_Star/Starry%20Skies/dokuro-chan_laugh.gif[/IdMG]
    Hello Ziru

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  4. #78684
    The Lightbringer Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    3,636
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    Feels like you spoilered the wrong thing.
    Eh, maybe.


  5. #78685
    Scarab Lord Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Medellín, Colombia
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post

    >Rape
    That's like the majority of what I see from them..
    I ended there by mistake, clicked the wrong thing on the catalog, and saw a DT thread.


    Two people were roleplaying Diamond Tiara, and one Silver Spoon.
    pro-gun liberal

  6. #78686
    Old God Arrowstormen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles (Vacation)
    Posts
    10,610
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Why no Woona ep. D:

    Well have a guess.. I'm gonna give you a hint, it's the one in the avatar and sig.
    Luna is my second favorite pony. She needs more screen time if I'm going to accept her as a valid choice for favorite pony!

    That or she's going to be Twilight's new teacher. But that would still make her second.
    Being critical is a burden which some people loves to bear.

  7. #78687
    The Lightbringer Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    3,636
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    Luna is my second favorite pony. She needs more screen time if I'm going to accept her as a valid choice for favorite pony!

    That or she's going to be Twilight's new teacher. But that would still make her second.
    After re-watching Lunar eclipsed I've had a hard time not accepting her as best poni. Flutters is in a sort of close 2nd though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    I ended there by mistake, clicked the wrong thing on the catalog, and saw a DT thread.


    Two people were roleplaying Diamond Tiara, and one Silver Spoon.
    Sounds nice.


  8. #78688
    Blademaster Drafo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germaneigh
    Posts
    38
    i dont know why there are so many luna fans

  9. #78689
    The Lightbringer Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    3,636
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    i dont know why there are so many luna fans
    Because Luna is best poni?


  10. #78690
    Blademaster Kohtiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    I ended there by mistake, clicked the wrong thing on the catalog, and saw a DT thread.


    Two people were roleplaying Diamond Tiara, and one Silver Spoon.

  11. #78691
    I return.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    i dont know why there are so many luna fans
    Easy to relate to.

  12. #78692
    Blademaster Zirusitavia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tenpony Tower
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Hello Ziru
    Hello Freyera.

    How's life treating you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    >Rape
    That's like the majority of what I see from them..
    Pretty much. Though it's still pretty much the last place the brony community acts like a brony community.

    "Black and Blue. And who knows which is which and who is who"

  13. #78693
    The Lightbringer Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    3,636
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    [IMG]http://ponycraft.net/wp-content/forum-image-uploads/nobe_oddy/2012/06/170374-ancient_aliens-changeling-conspiracy-Giorgio_Tsoukalos-meme.jpg[IMG]
    >Poni
    >Clothes
    >Not formal event

    U wut?


  14. #78694
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Hello Freyera.

    How's life treating you?


    Pretty much. Though it's still pretty much the last place the brony community acts like a brony community.
    Eh. Yourself?

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  15. #78695
    The Lightbringer Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    3,636
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Pretty much. Though it's still pretty much the last place the brony community acts like a brony community.
    I do suppose so.


  16. #78696
    Blademaster OkamiOki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    MERICA!
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Don't let Thor see that melon.. He'll just kill it.
    but.....

    h...how do you kill it?

    isn't it dead since it's like off the vine or whatever?

    * stares confused at the melon

    this is the REVOLUTION! the glorious EVOLUTION!

  17. #78697
    Blademaster Kohtiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    >Poni
    >Clothes
    >Not formal event

    U wut?
    >Looking too much into a ponified meme image

  18. #78698
    The Lightbringer Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    3,636
    Quote Originally Posted by OkamiOki View Post
    but.....

    h...how do you kill it?

    isn't it dead since it's like off the vine or whatever?

    * stares confused at the melon
    Thor cut open a melon and took pictures of it! He's an EEEEEVVIIIIIL poni!


  19. #78699
    Blademaster Zirusitavia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tenpony Tower
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    i dont know why there are so many luna fans
    Luna was actually my first favorite pony, until' I read Vinyl Scratch Tapes.

    I've read all the 5 and 6 star Luna fanfics. The first fanfic I ever read was actually Luna, the same with the first fanfic I ever wrote.

    Sometimes the internal battle comes up where I have to ask myself if I follow the Grey Mare or the Nocturnal Princess, and the musical mare always wins. But only by a haystraw.

    "Black and Blue. And who knows which is which and who is who"

  20. #78700
    The Lightbringer Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    3,636
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    >Looking too much into a ponified meme image
    I do what I do.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-27 at 03:06 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Luna was actually my first favorite pony, until' I read Vinyl Scratch Tapes.

    I've read all the 5 and 6 star Luna fanfics. The first fanfic I ever read was actually Luna, the same with the first fanfic I ever wrote.

    Sometimes the internal battle comes up where I have to ask myself if I follow the Grey Mare or the Nocturnal Princess, and the musical mare always wins. But only by a haystraw.
    Tavi is nice, but I can't take her as my favorite untill I see some more of her in canon. In fanon however, she's quite a close 2nd after Luna.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •