Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    You break my heart.
    You're the one going around saying that I disappoint you.

I see how it is Goldie, im just not good enough anymore

*cries and runs off*

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Drekmen is your legal guardian

I should have consulted him first
    Yeah well

he's not my REAL DAD. HE DOESN'T KNOW ME.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I see how it is Goldie, im just not good enough anymore

*cries and runs off*
    you are silly
    it is well known that dragons have harems of bite targets

Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    Wrath was the best. It expanded the game to a point where it had the highest number of subs ever, one of the greatest raids ever (ulduar. basing that opinion off of the lore of the raid, the fact that it's the first to put in "heroics" into raids, and it was just actually FUN), and expanded lore by a good chunk. It also related back to warcraft III, which many people have played and enjoyed.

I joined in TBC and I've liked wrath more than anything. But I also have nostalgia for it, so my opinions are bias a bit.
    For some reason I cant see my liking the PvE in MoP (If I was planning to PvE anymore anyway), I have no issues with pandas but the lore doesn't interest me either.
    And I agree, wrath lore was awesome - though I have not played any of the Warcrafts.

Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    You're the one going around saying that I disappoint you.
    I am a fickle person.

For some reason I cant see my liking the PvE in MoP (If I was planning to PvE anymore anyway), I have no issues with pandas but the lore doesn't interest me either.
    And I agree, wrath lore was awesome - though I have not played any of the Warcrafts.

I am a fickle person.
    I've only played WC3, and that's part of the reason why I loved WOTLK so much. Also, it was the only expansion that i honestly enjoyed a whole hell of a lot, because i did everything. raided, pvp'd, roleplayed. It was just fun. That fun died in cata, and now i'm not even playing come pandaland.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    you are silly
    it is well known that dragons have harems of bite targets
    D:

b-but i want all the bites

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    D:

b-but i want all the bites
    you and many other ponies!

Epic!
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    Yeah well

he's not my REAL DAD. HE DOESN'T KNOW ME.
    solazz pls

Drekmen is your legal guardian

I should have consulted him first
    Well he can watch whatever he wants, but I don't want people making him watch something he'll probably be disappointed in.

Wrath was the best. It expanded the game to a point where it had the highest number of subs ever, one of the greatest raids ever (ulduar. basing that opinion off of the lore of the raid, the fact that it's the first to put in "heroics" into raids, and it was just actually FUN), and expanded lore by a good chunk. It also related back to warcraft III, which many people have played and enjoyed.

I joined in TBC and I've liked wrath more than anything. But I also have nostalgia for it, so my opinions are bias a bit.
    I joined early TBC and I still think TBC is where WoW was at it's best. I didn't like wratb but I still wanted it back after cata hit because my god cata was the worst thing that could happen to WoW ever... we'll have to see how things turn out in MoP I don't think it's possible to make it any worse than cata but I wouldn't be surprised if blizzard managed to do so...

I've only played WC3, and that's part of the reason why I loved WOTLK so much. Also, it was the only expansion that i honestly enjoyed a whole hell of a lot, because i did everything. raided, pvp'd, roleplayed. It was just fun. That fun died in cata, and now i'm not even playing come pandaland.
    Planning to join the next expac?

When I hear people saying how Classic / BC / wrath was better than Cata / MoP, I tend to think their opinion is just based on nostalgia, but considering how I'm bored of WoW already it makes me think they are right.

Joined late wrath by the way.
    I got bored with wow mid wrath and I joined in TBC.

Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    I joined early TBC and I still think TBC is where WoW was at it's best. I didn't like wratb but I still wanted it back after cata hit because my god cata was the worst thing that could happen to WoW ever... we'll have to see how things turn out in MoP I don't think it's possible to make it any worse than cata but I wouldn't be surprised if blizzard managed to do so...
    Well I didn't play TBC like I did wrath. I joined mid-late TBC and I was a total scrub then. I loved the time i spent in TBC to death, yes, but I just enjoyed wrath more. It was just fun, and I met a lot of people and did a lot of things in wrath. same happened in cata, sort of, but it just wasn't that great. the only thing I liked about cata was tier 11, even though i was raiding with worse scrubs than my guild in wrath. And again, i'm not even playing right now, because i just dont care about the game. I liked pandas, and the wow pokemon, and everything seemed fine, but i'm just bored with the game is all.

solazz pls
    I've been in the rebellious youth stage for six years now.

Epic!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    Well he can watch whatever he wants, but I don't want people making him watch something he'll probably be disappointed in.
    But I didn't make him watch anything, I didn't even post a pouting loli.

Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    I've been in the rebellious youth stage for six years now.
    magi lyfe

Planning to join the next expac?
    Probably not. We'll see what happens. I'm gonna continue keeping up with the lore as much as possible when it comes to stuff that's relevant to my interests (and world first heroic raid boss kills, because those are always fun to watch). but i probably wont continue playing. we'll see though.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    I got bored with wow mid wrath and I joined in TBC.
    Well I hear the "TBC was better" waaaay more than wrath, just thought I should add that into the list as nobody liked Cata yet some did like wrath.

Well I didn't play TBC like I did wrath. I joined mid-late TBC and I was a total scrub then. I loved the time i spent in TBC to death, yes, but I just enjoyed wrath more. It was just fun, and I met a lot of people and did a lot of things in wrath. same happened in cata, sort of, but it just wasn't that great. the only thing I liked about cata was tier 11, even though i was raiding with worse scrubs than my guild in wrath. And again, i'm not even playing right now, because i just dont care about the game. I liked pandas, and the wow pokemon, and everything seemed fine, but i'm just bored with the game is all.
    I kinda liked wrath until S7 after that I really started to dislike it. And being a scrub is part of why I liked TBC I was so bad back then, but I didn't know it and I just had some fun with my friends and there was so much to see and learn.
    Today I just get upset because of people being scrubs...

Epic!
    If WoW was free I would totally play it

Not worth the price for a few hours per week though