1. #9761
    Field Marshal Djoron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Weyard
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Well I hear the "TBC was better" waaaay more than wrath, just thought I should add that into the list as nobody liked Cata yet some did like wrath.
    Wrath was the expansion I liked the most, cata was just generally boring.
    MoP is fun so far, I like the new talentsystem and such, at least I finally have some choices again, not just 2 points at best, like in cata.

  2. #9762
    Blademaster Mr Klocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Well I hear the "TBC was better" waaaay more than wrath, just thought I should add that into the list as nobody liked Cata yet some did like wrath.
    Nobody liked cata because it was just bad ._.

    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    I kinda liked wrath until S7 after that I really started to dislike it. And being a scrub is part of why I liked TBC I was so bad back then, but I didn't know it and I just had some fun with my friends and there was so much to see and learn.
    Today I just get upset because of people being scrubs...
    I only did casual PVP, no arenas or anything, only some BG's and duels. And with raiding, i wasn't doing the content when it was extremely relevant, i did most of it after the nerfs and stuff came in, but yeah. I liked TBC not because it was TBC because i wasn't even doing anything with the TBC content back in TBC (wow i said TBC a total of 5 times so far this sentence), but because I was a total scrub playing WoW for the first time. That new MMO player feel you know?
    And i agree, i hate scrubs. or, at least, max level scrubs. scrubs while leveling is fine, but not at max. by that point, you should know more than enough about the game to not be a total scrub.

  3. #9763
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    I kinda liked wrath until S7 after that I really started to dislike it. And being a scrub is part of why I liked TBC I was so bad back then, but I didn't know it and I just had some fun with my friends and there was so much to see and learn.
    Today I just get upset because of people being scrubs...
    Some say PvP is unbalanced due to too many spells being in the game, not sure if this is true but I wouldn't mind them removing some.

    55 Keybinds hurts my hands. t_t

  4. #9764
    Blademaster Mr Klocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Some say PvP is unbalanced due to too many spells being in the game, not sure if this is true but I wouldn't mind them removing some.

    55 Keybinds hurts my hands. t_t
    I would rather just have them change spells for pvp, and pve. Like, everything does something slightly different to players than it does to non players. it would make balancing a bit "easier" for both sides, and have less rage from either side once they change something.

    And wow, 55 keybinds? you're freaking crazy. Learn to click SOME things, not everything needs to be binded ._.

  5. #9765
    Epic!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    (´・ω・`)
    Posts
    1,728
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Some say PvP is unbalanced due to too many spells being in the game, not sure if this is true but I wouldn't mind them removing some.

    55 Keybinds hurts my hands. t_t
    I don't know how pvp can possibly be balanced with so many new talents.

  6. #9766
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Well I hear the "TBC was better" waaaay more than wrath, just thought I should add that into the list as nobody liked Cata yet some did with wrath.
    When Wrath was coming everyone was like "omg yes now it will be like the vanilla wow no more space stuff". Then they were happy with wrath for a few months until ToC came and everyone was whining again. And when cata was coming people thought "wow will be more hardcore like vanilla" or something. People get hyped up for an upcoming expansion, when it comes it's "best expansion ever" for a month, and then whining starts; and when a new expansion is announced, current expansion is the worst ever and all those before it were awesome and the upcoming one will also be awesome. And so it goes for every expansion.
    Personally, wow has gone downhill for me since Sunwell and pre-wotlk patch.

  7. #9767
    Stood in the Fire Goriq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    462
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Some say PvP is unbalanced due to too many spells being in the game, not sure if this is true but I wouldn't mind them removing some.

    55 Keybinds hurts my hands. t_t
    yeah we acutally have too much of everything since cata.
    And tbh I don't think the game would be much better if it was 100% balanced. It wasn't 100% balanced in TBC and it wasn't in wrath and it never was. Unbalance can make it fun sometimes if it's not like 1 player can take 10 others and win. That would be broken.

  8. #9768
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    I only did casual PVP, no arenas or anything, only some BG's and duels. And with raiding, i wasn't doing the content when it was extremely relevant, i did most of it after the nerfs and stuff came in, but yeah. I liked TBC not because it was TBC because i wasn't even doing anything with the TBC content back in TBC (wow i said TBC a total of 5 times so far this sentence), but because I was a total scrub playing WoW for the first time. That new MMO player feel you know?
    And i agree, i hate scrubs. or, at least, max level scrubs. scrubs while leveling is fine, but not at max. by that point, you should know more than enough about the game to not be a total scrub.
    First time to WoW was amazing, explored half of eastern kingdoms at level 14 (So many deaths) and I was content. I was horrible but I was having fun.
    Recently made a trial account so I could enter raids without pestering anyone else, had get it to level 10 so I could actually invite it.

    Took me 2 weeks.

  9. #9769
    *lurks some more*

  10. #9770
    Stood in the Fire Goriq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    462
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    I would rather just have them change spells for pvp, and pve. Like, everything does something slightly different to players than it does to non players. it would make balancing a bit "easier" for both sides, and have less rage from either side once they change something.

    And wow, 55 keybinds? you're freaking crazy. Learn to click SOME things, not everything needs to be binded ._.
    NO. no clicking allowed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    I don't know how pvp can possibly be balanced with so many new talents.
    yeah it's always the same... they get it kinda balanced at the end of the addon and then they throw in tons of new skills and talents and have to start from 0.

  11. #9771
    Herald of the Titans Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    2,964
    Um.







    Hi. \o

  12. #9772
    Blademaster Mr Klocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    NO. no clicking allowed.

    yeah it's always the same... they get it kinda balanced at the end of the addon and then they throw in tons of new skills and talents and have to start from 0.
    what? not even mounts? lame

    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Um.







    Hi. \o
    ERMGAHERD! Hai joyful!

  13. #9773
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Um.







    Hi. \o
    A challenger approaches.

    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    NO. no clicking allowed.
    Pretty much this.

  14. #9774
    Herald of the Titans Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    2,964
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    ERMGAHERD! Hai joyful!
    Squishy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    A challenger approaches.
    *wave*

  15. #9775
    Blademaster Mr Klocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Squishy!

    *wave*
    Joyful! I have a "yay you're back" gift!

    http://i.imgur.com/ZQ7Vi.gif

  16. #9776
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Um.
    Hi. \o
    Hai Joytits :P

  17. #9777
    Epic!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    (´・ω・`)
    Posts
    1,728
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    When Wrath was coming everyone was like "omg yes now it will be like the vanilla wow no more space stuff". Then they were happy with wrath for a few months until ToC came and everyone was whining again. And when cata was coming people thought "wow will be more hardcore like vanilla" or something. People get hyped up for an upcoming expansion, when it comes it's "best expansion ever" for a month, and then whining starts; and when a new expansion is announced, current expansion is the worst ever and all those before it were awesome and the upcoming one will also be awesome. And so it goes for every expansion.
    Personally, wow has gone downhill for me since Sunwell and pre-wotlk patch.
    People whined about WotLK way before ToC, you forgot about the "Naxx is too easy" thing. Lots of people whined about Ulduar too because of the vehicle gimmick.

  18. #9778
    Stood in the Fire Goriq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    462
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Um.







    Hi. \o
    jooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooyfuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul! \o/
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    what? not even mounts? lame



    ERMGAHERD! Hai joyful!
    mounts aren't important, you can click them. But essential stuff like all the important skills... no clicking allowed.

  19. #9779
    High Overlord Gutler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sweet Apple Acres
    Posts
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Um.







    Hi. \o
    lol joy i was just wondering earlier today where you were hiding

    Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

  20. #9780
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    Joyful! I have a "yay you're back" gift!

    http://i.imgur.com/ZQ7Vi.gif

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •